Love Complications

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

It was lunch time and I was excited to see Hunnie. I called Kai just awhile ago to check if he was fine and he said he was. I went into the cafeteria and spotted Sehun immediately. I happily waved to him but he didn't saw me because he's with... a girl?

"Hunnie." I called out to him and he looked at me.

"Don't call me that, Krystal. It's embarassing." He said to me. Whoa. Wait up. Did Sehun just called me Krystal? He doesn't call me Krystal... He calls me Jung-ah. The same way I always call him Hunnie... But now... it's embarassing???

"Mian." I immediately replied even though I don't mean it. 

"By the way..." Sehun spoke again. "This is Sulli. Her mother is Umma's close friend. Sulli, Krystal Jung."

The name I've been dreading to come across finally came in flesh. She looked at me and gave that I'm-planning-your-destruction-starting-with-your-bestfriend smile. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I hope you don't mind that I'm crashing your lunch date, Krystal-sshi." She said.

"I don't mind... And it's just lunch, not a date." I told her. "Let's eat."

Lunch was awkward. I found myself getting out-of-place as my bestfriend was happily chatting to his 'new-found' friend. Should I remind him that the night he got drunk that two-faced girl tried to hurt him? I'm pissed off. But Sehun who always had a difficulty getting along quickly with people got close to her in record time.

"So, Krystal... Do you have a boyfriend?" Sulli suddenly asked. She knows my story...She doesn't have to ask!

"A- Aniyo." I replied, trying to be casual. But I swear if this one crosses the line, I'd be happy to cross it with her. "How did you two got close?"

"Oooohh, are you jealous? I'm just borrowing you 'BESTFRIEND'... I always get lonely these days and handsome is kind enough to keep me company." She explained.

"Ya, I told you don't call me handsome." Sehun said rather cutely compared to what he told me earlier.

"How can't I call you handsome when you really are?" Sulli replied and I swear I saw her touch Sehun's hand. What does she think she's doing???!!! 

I remained silent for the rest of the time. I haven't enjoyed the food. I feel that I'm going to throw up really soon. What the hell is happening? Is Sulli really just trying to use Sehun? Or am I just assuming things?

"Krystal, we'll go ahead. We have still somewhere to go." Sehun said as he grabbed Sulli's hand and pulled her before I could even say a word.

And just like that, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter