Welcome to College!

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

It's the first day of classes, a fresh start for Seoul University. Being a prestige university, it takes talent and intelligence to be worthy of being called an SU Freshman.

"Are we late?", Krystal asked.

"You've been asking that that for the nth time as the limit of n approaches to infinity... We're exactly 30 minutes, 15 seconds early.", Sehun answered as he parked his car to one of the vacant spaces.

"Ya! It's still early and you're already making me dizzy. Why are you so intelligent Hunnie?", I sarcastically said with a smile.

"And handsome too. Sorry, Jung-ah. Born this way." 

"Aish, this guy really... Kaja, we'll be late for class."

"Jung-ah." 

Krystal stopped in her tracks when she heard her name.

"Wae?"

"We're not classmates, remember? My first subject is Management."

"Oh, right. Bye Hunnie. See you later.", Krystal said with a forced smile.

"Arasseo. Call me when you're done. See you at lunch."

Sehun left and Krystal went immediately to her first class, Performing Arts.

Krystal POV

It feels awkward not having Sehun here. I mean, I grew up having him by my side always but I think this is what college is all about. *sigh*

Wait, where's my classroom? It says here Room 124-A. Great, where could that be? After almost 25 minutes of walking around the building, I finally found the room I was looking for. It turned out, it wasn't really a room... It's the school auditorium... It's this big but I haven't even noticed it. 

"Babo Soojung! Babo Soojung! Babo Soojung!", I repeatedly say to myself hoping to lessen my stupidity.

"So, you finally realized...", I heard a deep voice that sounds familiar. The same voice that I've been wanting to hear since I met him.

"Great, now I'm not just stupid... I'm beginning to hear things. Why are you always thinking about Kai?! Babo Soojung!" Just then I collided with a somebody as I was about to enter the door. When I looked up, I met his eyes. "Kai. What...What...are you doing here?"

"Is it wrong to go to class?" And he eyed me. Gosh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter