Here Goes Trouble

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

"I love you so much it hurts." It was the last sentence that Sehun said before he passed out. I hugged him as I leaned on the sofa. I was cradling his head as he slept peacefully. 

Did he mean what he said? Does he really love me? But... It's Sehun. Sehun... who has been there for me for years. Sehun who has been the brother I never had. He was always there whenever I needed him. Can I really do it? Can I look at him more than a friend? Can I reciprocate his feelings for me?

I was confused. But whenever I close my eyes to find answers, I always see that smile that caught my heart. And I knew...

Just then, my phone rang. It was Yi Fan-oppa's name that flashed on the screen. I immediately answered.

"Krystal." He said calmly but his voice is very dangerous. "Can you tell me why my car is in Gangnam?"

"Oppa. Mianhe, I borrowed it for a while. But how did you know I'm in Gangnam?" I asked.

"My car has a locator, Krystal-ah. But more importantly, what are you doing in Gangnam?" The tone of his voice sent chills into my body. It felt as if I wasn't talking to Yi fan-oppa. Who the hell is this man?

I was supposed to answer when suddenly Sehun spoke in his sleep.

"Jung-ah. You're so beautiful I want to kiss you." Sehun said in a playful voice. Great, I'm doomed. Nice work, Oh Sehun.

There was silence. I tried my best to explain myself but before I could even start telling him my reasons, Yi fan-oppa's voice echoed from the other line.

"Krystal. Tell me your location. I'm coming to get you."

"Aniyo, oppa. I have to stay here. Sehun needs me." I insisted.

"Your parents expected you to be here with me. So tell me, where are you? And Sehun's big enough to take care of things on his own. He's drunk. It's his responsibility. Leave him be."

"You don't know anything, oppa." I bravely answered. "Even if Kai asked me to leave Sehun, I will never do it. Because Sehun never left me whenever I need him. And because if Kai really cares about me he knows how important Sehun is to me. You asking me to leave Sehun alone is just evidence on how you know nothing about me... Don't worry oppa, your car will be returned early tomorrow."

I never gave him the chance to speak as I ended the call. My life has gotten really complicated since I started college. Last time I checked, I only wanted Kai to look at me and acknowledge my existence. But now, I have my intelligent bestfriend, who follows all the rules, drunk in my arms and tells me he loves me. And the man who barely knows me but will soon be married to me. 


With all those thoughts running in my mind, I fell asleep.

The sun was already shining when I woke up. I expected to see Sehun's face but he wasn't around. Where did he go? I searched everywhere but no sign of Sehun.

"Sehun! Oh Sehun! Where are you?" I shoute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter