His Counter Attack

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

I still couldn't believe what I saw that day. I was excited to see her so I bought food and surprise her with my visit. But it was me who ended up surprised. They were kissing.  I felt a lot of emotions that day but I was without a doubt hurt about it.

She went after me and tried to explain but I tried to hide how I felt and told her it was okay. I don't love Krystal. I'm still on the stage of getting to know her because I want to know her as Jung Soojung and not as Yoona. I want to try to love again but I was losing the battle that hasn't even started yet.

I grabbed my phone and dialed a number. I have to make my move.

"Annyeonghaseyo." 

"Kris! Is something wrong?" The man from the other line answered.

"I have a favor to ask, Mr. Jung. It would be quite selfish but I'd like to say it in person. Are you free?" I replied.

"Of course. Of course. Meet me in my office. I have an hour before my meeting starts."

"I'd be there right away."

I went to see Mr. Jung in his office. The moment I showed up, he smiled broadly.

"Kris, have a seat."

"Thank you for your time, Mr. Jung."

"This is nothing. I always have time for my future son-in-law. You said you have a favor to ask. What is it?"

"Uhmmm." I hesitated but Mr. Jung's accommodating smile made me say what I wanted. "I'd like Krystal to live with me for a week."

"Mwo?" I could see Mr. Jung's surprise. "But Kris, you aren't married yet. It's not good to see a man and a woman who aren't married to stay under one roof."

Is he denying my request? But Kai, Sehun and Krystal live under one roof! And they aren't even married!

"Mr. Jung, I know it's unethical. But I promise I won't be doing anything until we're married. I respect Krystal. I just want to know her better... And it's just for a week."

Mr. Jung was thinking about it. He was eyeing me carefully.

"What's with this sudden action, Kris?"

"I don't want to marry a woman I don't love, Mr. Jung. Since we are basically forced in this marriage, I'd like to know her better and give this a chance." I honestly said and it seemed like Mr. Jung was contented with my answer.

"Arasseo. One week. But I'm warning you, Kris. No monkey business."

"That's a promise, Mr. Jung. Thank you." I triumphantly said.

"I'd send some of her things in your apartment. She'll be there by tomorrow."

"I'd be preparing her room, then. I better go. Thank you, Mr. Jung."

I stood up and left his office. I told my secretary to cancel all my meetings for the rest of the day. A few minutes after, I found myself in a store which offers room decoration services choosing appropriate bed, bed covers, curtains, wallpaper and wallpapererything else for her room.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Do you need something, Sir?" the saleslady said.

"Uhmm. Which is the best one here?" I asked referring to the brochure for room decoration ideas they provided.

"It's this one, Sir. It is the one that most college girls want for their rooms."

"Well, she's not like other girls. I don't think she'll like it... But she loves music."

"Then, it's this one." The saleslady said as she pointed a picture. The bed cover was yellow and is printed with musical notes. And the cabinets were painted black and white, similar to a piano. It has a study table. At the corner, a mini sofa shaped like a violin was there. It is perfect.

"I'd like this one. But instead of yellow, make it pink. I want it perfect."

"We got it, Sir. We'll be starting the work tomorrow."

"No, start it today."

"But Sir, the price will..."

"I don't care how much it costs. Just start it today and finish it by tomorrow."

The saleslady nodded and made several calls. I think I frightened her with my demand but I want it done so that it'll be ready for Krystal. I left the store and went to buy some groceries. I don't exactly know what she likes to eat so I bought everything I could think of.

I knew I somehow forced this to happen. But I had to something. Kris Wu is not just somebody who will sit and lose. I'd have to at least fight and give it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter