In Love

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

I woke up with a hangover. It was my first time drinking that much. How did we manage to get home? I went inside the bathroom and washed my face. I had a dream last night. I was kissing Kai and that I he held me in his arms when I fell asleep. It felt so real. His kiss, his warmth but I knew it couldn't happen. Kai doesn't like me that way to kiss me in my sleep. I tried to erase my thoughts about my dream. I took a shower and went out to prepare breakfast.

I met Sehun in the hallway and without saying a thing, we laughed at each other because of our hangover. Luckily, today is a holiday so no classes.

"Where's Kai?" Sehun asked.

"Maybe in his room." We went in front of his door and tried knocking but no one answered. We opened it and found that he was no longer there.

"Maybe he went down already. Kaja."

Sehun and I looked for Kai around the house but was nowhere to be found. Just then, one of the maids spoke.

"Are you looking for your brother, young master?" the maid asked.

"Yes, where's Kai?"

"Uhm, Young Master Kai left early with his things. Madam Oh insisted for him to leave this morning because he found you drunk last night."

"What do you mean? Elaborate. Don't worry my mother will not know."

"Last night, Young Master Kai brought the two of you drunk. He brought Ms. Krystal in her room first then came back for you but Madam Oh saw him. She told him that Young Master Kai is a bad influence to you and asked him to leave."

"It can't be." I managed to say. "Hunnie. Where do we find him? We can't just let him leave."

"And Ms. Krystal..." the maid continued. "Your father asked you to meet him once you get the message. He's with Mr. Oh in the study room."

My father is here? Sehun and I looked at each other. We were both so confused. I went to the study room with Sehun trailing behind me. The moment I entered, I saw my father.

"Soojung."

"Appa. Why are you here?"

"That hurts sweetie. I came here for you."

"Why?"

"Thank the Oh's for their hospitality but you have to go somewhere." My father said.

"Where?"

"You'll be living with Kris Wu for a week."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter