Twists... and Heartaches

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

It's been a day since my father gave me that folder but I haven't found the reason to open it yet. I know deep in my heart I couldn't find myself marrying another girl. I will never love her. It would just be painful for both of us in the end.

To tell honestly, I do not know what Krystal Jung looks like, what she likes to eat in a date or what she likes in a man. All I know is that she's 4 years younger than me and that she's rich. My guess is that she could be just another spoiled brat I'm forced to meet.

I looked at my office's window which shows the beautiful city of Beijing. It has been 10 years, 2 months and 3 days since she left me for good. But the pain I feel for her loss felt like just yesterday. My father was right, I couldn't hold on to the love that will never, ever come back. But in my heart, she's the only one for me.

"Mr. Kris Wu, your father said that you meet him in his office.", my secretary blurted out. I just nodded in response and once again, I was left alone inside my office. After what seemed eternity, I went to my father's office.

"Yifan.", my father acknowledged the moment I entered his office.

"What is it father? I have many things to do."

"I know. But you won't be doing any of that starting tomorrow." my father said.

"What do you mean? Are you firing me?", I asked, annoyance can be obviously heard in my voice.

"No, of course not. But you'll be going to Korea tomorrow. Everything has been prepared. The Jung's secretary will meet you at the airport once you arrived. You'll leave early tomorrow. I suggest that you go home and rest." I just listened in disbelief. 

"And I don't have a say on this? You'll make me go there and I don't even get to decide when?"

"Yifan. I know this is happening very fast. But we have to this now, both companies will benefit from this."

"So this is all about business...then you won't mind on how I treat the girl, right? Does she know she's marrying me?"

"No. They haven't told her yet. It's her parents decision. But she'll know the moment she meets you tomorrow."

"I can't believe you... Father, please... don't do this to me..." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter