Brotherly Love

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Krystal POV

I had a lot of fun with Yifan-oppa today. It is good that he agreed to get to know each other first before getting engaged immediately. After all, I did not dream to marry a stranger.

I entered the Oh's house to find Kai outside.

"Kai...why are you here?" 

"I- I was waiting...for you." He replied without looking at me. Why is this guy so good at making my heart beat fast?

"Haven't you eaten dinner?" I asked and he shook his head in reply. He really did wait for me. "Kaja. I'll cook for you."

"It's fine. I know you're tired."

"I know you're hungry. Don't be hard-headed." I pulled him inside the house. "Where's Sehun?"

"He isn't home yet. I called him and he said he'll be home tomorrow. He has a project to finish."

"Arasseo " I know it. Hunnie is still mad at me. He always does this whenever we have fights. 

We went in the kitchen and cooked the fastest decent meal I could think of. After that, I watched him eat.

"How was it?" He suddenly asked, referring to the Namsan 'date'.

"It was fun. We went around Namsan and I enjoyed it." I honestly answered. 

"I see. Looks like you're pushing through with the marriage."

"Wae? You don't want me to marry Kris Wu?" I joked. I saw his face became serious as he stopped eating and looked at me.

"Would you cancel it if I say that I hate seeing you close to Kris Wu?" I did not expect this question. Would I really cancel the marriage if Kai tells me to?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter