Hold On, Let Go

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: And yes, I'm finally baaaacccckkkk... Initially, I planned to discontinue this story once and for all but something tells me I have to finish it. So here I am. This story will finally come to it's end anytime soon (no particular date yet). I'd like to thank everyone who patiently waited. Comments are still very much appreciated. I've been down lately I could barely write, please inspire me with you love. See you around. XOXO

Next Chapter Teaser:

"Maybe in another life, I would have loved him but no, this man holding my hand right now tells me that I've made the right decision all this time."

 

Sehun POV

I went out of the hospital and ran as far as I possibly could. I don't know why it pains me to know that they're together. I mean, Soojung always told me that she likes Kai and considering the time they spend together, it isn't impossible for Kai to fall for her.

I wanted to cry and scream but I found myself in the playground I first met Jung Soojung. She was always different, good different. She was never afraid to say what's on her mind, brave but kind. She always had that smile on her pretty face.

When she asked me to be her friend, she saved a little boy from completely falling apart. She saved me from myself.

And even though I had to go through all the pain, I will never regret meeting Jung Soojung.

After what felt like eternity sitting on the swing, it began to rain.

"Why are you here all alone?" A little girl asked. She was carrying her pink umbrella. "Don't you have an umbrella?"

"No." I replied.

"Here. You can share mine." She said. I just smiled at her and for some reason she kept staring at me. "You look sad. Did your girlfriend leave you?"

"I don't have a girlfriend." I said with a laugh.

"Really? My unnie could be your girlfriend if you want." 

"Is she pretty? I only like pretty girls."

"Of course she is! She also dances really well and she doesn't have boyfriend."

Just then, the rain stopped and the once gloomy weather became fair.

"There you are." A girl about my age came forward and helped the little girl close her umbrella.

"Unnie!" The little girl said.

"I've been looking all over the place for you. And I told you before, don't talk to strangers!"

"She's not a stranger, unnie. She's your boyfriend."

"My what?" The older one asked.

"Your boyfriend. See? I told you I'll find you one. Taehyung-oppa will regret leaving you."

"Soohyun... He can hear you and what boyfriend, you don't even know him."

"Oppa, what's your name?" Soohyun asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter