Double Trouble

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Rewind, Sehun and Sulli's meeting]

Sehun POV

"Sulli goes to your school too. She's a drama major! I've always known she was talented." My mother happily said but my thoughts were too preoccupied at the moment.

"I'm going to school, Umma." I said just to escape the situation. 

"Son, be a gentleman and bring Sulli with you. Our driver isn't around so I'm hoping you could bring her to school." My mother suggested.

"That wouldn't be necessary, Mrs. Oh. I can ride the bus." Sulli said in an angel-like tone but I know behind that mask is a totally different person. She is drama major after all.


"No. No. I won't allow a pretty girl like you to ride a bus. Sehun, please."

"I can't. I'm fetching Soojung." I insisited.

"Kris will bring her to school. I'm sure that gentleman will do it." My mother said.

"Fine." I replied in my coldest tone and looked at Sulli. "Let's go."

She bowed and bade my mother as she followed me to the garage. Just as when we were in a place my mother cannot hear us, she spoke.

"Remember me, handsome? Or were you too drunk that night?" She said behind me. Of course I remember her. 

"What do you want?" I stopped walking and faced her. I was surprised that she went closer to me and tiptoed so that her face was just inches from mine.

She gave me that sweet smile which was a lot creepy and less sweet, if you ask me.

"You." She said.

"What?"

"I want you." She giggled. "And I always get what I want."

"Ha. What makes you think it's that easy?" I retorted.

"I love those who play hard to get." She replied.

"Don't you dare touch Soojung. You won't like what I can do." I threatened her but she just smiled. "Get in."

I pushed her inside the car and we headed to SU.

"I have a proposal for you, Oh Sehun."

"I don't want anything to do with you." I replied but she's hard-headed.

"I will help you push Kris Wu and Kai out of your way, then you get that pathetic girl you love." She said.

"What? How did..."

"I do my research, you know. I know you like that girl, Soojung. But she's arranged to marry Kris Wu and she likes Kai. How sad is that? Hahaha." She continued. "And I'm here to help. I'll make sure you get Jung Soojung but you have to help me get Kai for myself."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter