My Bestfriend's Confession

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

I was anxious. Krystal should be here by now. Did she ran away? Just then, the doorbell rang and I ran for the door. She was there.

"Krystal. I'm glad you're here."

"Oppa." She seemed really calm. I expected her to get mad at me and yell at me because of my favor but none of that happened. I opened the door wider and she went inside.

"Krystal, are you hungry? I prepared some food. Let's eat together."

"Ne." She said with a smile.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out and she stopped eating.

"What for?"

"For demanding this. I know it's uncomfortable but I hope you'll like your room."

"Oppa." She called me out. I looked directly into her eyes. "I'm not marrying you."

I wasn't expecting this. By the looks of it, I think she already decided on that part. But I can't simply give up.

"You like Kai?" I asked. She nodded. 

"It has always been him."

"But that kid can't give you back his love. And your parents will never allow it." She sighed at what I said.

"I know, oppa." She lowered her head. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." I replied while I held her chin up so that she'll look at me directly. "I haven't given up yet. I'll make you forget Kai and save you from the pain that your love for him could bring."

Sehun POV

What in earth is happening? Kai is gone and now Soojung's not here. I waited for a call but nothing came. I dialed Kai's number. I have to find that jerk.

"C'mon, Kai...answer it." I impatiently tapped my fingers on my study table. After a thousand attempts, the call was finally answered.

"Sehun." He said from the other line.

"Where the hell are you?" I shouted.

"I'm fine. I can't go back there since your mother's really pissed off with me."

"Where are you? I'll go there."

"No need, Sehun. I have to think about something. Just stay where you are. I'll call you once I'm ready."

"Arasseo." 

The call ended and I found myself staring blankly at the window. I want to know what is happening. I want to help. With all those thoughts, I found myself infront of Kris Wu's apartment.

Soojung opened the door and she was surprised to see me. I let myself inside and found Kris Wu in the kitchen.

"What are you-" I punched him on the face before he could finish his sentence. His lower lip was bleeding. He was about to punch me back but Soojung went between us.

"Stop! Stop!" she said while trying to hold Kris. "Oppa, please. Don't."

"Leave." It was all what Kris Wu said after he calmed down. "Leave now, Sehun before I call the police."

I left his place. I was surprised that Soojung didn't even bother to follow me. Is she seriously considering to live with that guy? What if he hurts her? What if... aish...

I don't know what to do. I don't have anyone else to run to aside from Kai and Soojung. It was still early but I know a place that could make me forget everything in my mind right now.

I entered the premises and they were welcoming me. It is one of those bars in Korea which operates even in the morning. I went to the counter and ordered the strongest drink there is. I drank and drank until I felt like flying. It was already night time and people are beginning to enter the bar. The DJ also started to play some music.

"Hey, handsome." A girl wearing a short dress went near me. "Wanna dance?"

"Of course." I said, getting bolder because of the effects of alcohol in my system. I danced and the girl's hands were all over me. I pulled her closer. But there's only one girl in my mind... Soojung.

"Wanna go somewhere else, handsome?" My head was already spinning. The girl pulled me out of the bar. We went into somewhere like a hotel. Aish, where is she bringing me? When we entered the room, she pushed me on the bed and took of my shirt. 

"Now is the beginning of my revenge. So why don't we start with her bestfriend?" The girl said while laughing.

"W- What are you saying?" I managed to ask even though I could not grasp anything.

"Let's see how she reacts with the pictures I'll send her." She went on the bed and I realized that she covered herself with blanket and began kissing all over my face and my neck. Several clicks were heard while she was giggling.

"S- Soojung." I called.

"My, my...that girl is lucky. She sure is surrounded with handsome boys and this one looks like in love with her."

After a while, the girl got off the bed and prepared to leave. She was about to go out when she spoke.

"I'd love to have fun with you but you're not really my type. I prefer bad boys. Sleep tight, nerdy boy. Your bestfriend will come running here to save you."

And after that, I fell asleep.

Krystal POV

"Oppa." I called him out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter