A moment to remember...

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"Nae,omma...last night his fever have going down..but..now it looks like he's having a flu.." Jihyo sat on the chair. She's talking with Gary's mother about Garys condition. This morning, Gary kept sneezing and his fever still the same.

"I wipe his body with cold water...wae omma?"

Silent. 

"Ohh!i don't know about that..that's why he got a flu..hmmm...but he don't want to go..i've already told him.."

Jihyo glanced at the Gary's room closed door.

"Okay,omma..." she ended the call after saying good bye. She went to Gary's room and look at him for a while. He's still sleeping and Jihyo leave him alone. She changes her clothes and going out for a while. She went to the mart near their house to buy some ingredients for Gary's porridge later. When she's waitng for the elevator, there's some girl carrying two big boxes walking towards her. She's looking in trouble while carrying that box and the elevator door suddenly opened. Jihyo help her carry one box and enter the elevator with her.

"Thank you,unnie...for helping me.."that girl smile widely while put the box on the elevator floor. Jihyo smiles.

"Its okay...i never met you before..which floor are you staying?"

"Im just moving here...i stay on sixth floor.."

Jihyo look at her with a surprised face.

"Ooh!!me too..you're our new neighbour??"

That girl smile and bow.

"Nae,unnie...by the way,my name is Min Jung.. Kim Min Jung.." she hold out her hand and Jihyo grab it.

"Im Song JiHyo..are you living by yourself?"

"Yes..my parents staying at oversea..'

While they're chatting,the elevator reached the floor and they both came out from it. Jihyo still helping Minjung carrying the box and went to her house. After entering MinJung's house, she put the box on the table. She look around the house.

"Your house is nice.." 

MinJung smile when Jihyo praise her house. Jihyo walk towards the door.

"I can't stay longer here.. My husband's waiting for me at home.."

"Thank you again,unnie.. for helping me..next time,come to my house again..i will make something delicious  for you.." she bow her head. Jihyo smile and nodded.

"Nae..i will come with my husband later..okay?" After that she open the door and walk out from that house. Min Jung smile while looking at the closed door. And then her expression changes.

"Your husband was mine..you stupid women..."

**************************************************************

"You're already arrived?" Jihyo walk towards her kitchen and put the plastic bags on the table. Rara turn around and smile. Jihyo went to her side and saw something on the pot.

"What is this?soup?"

Rara nodded. She was heating up the soup that her mother give earlier. After hearing that Gary's sick,Rara saying to her mother that she want to go to his house. She informed to Jihyo earlier and her mother asked her to bring the soup to Gary.

"Oppa...when he's sick..omma will cook this soup for him..he like it so much.." 

Jihyo smile and sat on the chair.

"I feel sorry for Gary oppa...if i didn't wipe his body with cold water last night,he wouldn't get the flu..and his fever wouldnt get worse.." 

Rara look at Jihyo's worried face. She walk towards her and sat on the chair infront of her. 

"Gary's oppa always like that,unnie...his body was sensitive when he's sick..don't worry..he'll okay.." Rara hold her hand. Jihyo smile and look at her.

"Rara ah..."

"Nae,unnie...?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"About what?"

"Gary oppa..."

Rara stare at her sister in law face. Jihyo grab her hand tightly.

"I...want to know about his past..before he marry me.."

"Why..suddenly you..." 

"It just....i think i don't know anything about him..about his life..and love..."

"Oppa..didn't like when other people ask about his past love..."

"Wae?"

Silent. Rara turn her gaze to other side and pull her hand.

"Unnie... I can't tell you about it...oppa would be mad with me..im sorry..if you want to know..just ask him..its better than you heard it from other people.." Rara stand up and walk towards the kitchen. Jihyo look at her and frowned.

what is this?is there something wrong with his past?

**************************************************************

"Thank you,Jihyo ah.." Gary look at Jihyo who sitting infront of him. He just finished eating porridge with the soup that his mother gave. 

"Its okay,oppa...take your medicine first before you sleep,okay.." Jihyo bring the empty bowls to the kitchen and wash it up. She walk into his house again and saw him already asleep. Jihyo sat at the edge of the bed and sighed. She look around the room and then she realized. 

I've never look around his room before,right? Im only come to his bed and thats all...

Jihyo stand up and start to wandering around his room. Gary's room is bigger than her. There's 3 other room in his room. She opened the first and its his bathroom. The second one is his closet. She walked into the third room. She looked around. There's a keyboard and guitar at the corner of the room. The wall 's sound-proof wall. 

Is this his own studio?

She walked towards the table and sat on the chair. There's a lot of paper on that table and a laptop. Jihyo took a paper and saw his writing. It's a song lyric. Jihyo smile when she read it and saw the song title. 

Jihyo's blues? So he write a song for me??

She looked around for the last time and decided to going out from that room. When she stand up,she saw something under the laptop. She pull it and saw a photo. Its been teared up into two. Theres only gary in that photo. Jihyo turn around that photo and saw a writing at the back.

-with my one and only-

My one and only?the date was...10 years ago..???

Jihyo look at the photo again. And then she put it under the laptop before she walked out from that room with a million question on her mind.

**************************************************************

She laying beside him and stare at his sleeping face. After saw the photo earlier,she feels like she need to know everything about her husband. Still looking at his face,her hand reached out and touched it slightly. His face 10 years ago looks different with the one infront of her right now. He looks happy and smiling widely in that photo. Now,although he's smiling and look happy with her,but she don't know if he's really happy. Sometime he looks serious and his face always looks calm. She want to know whats in his mind when he looked at her.

With my one and only....you look happy when you're with her..am i right?

Her heart twitching a little bit. She bite her lip.

Who is she?the one that make you look like that,Oppa??

"are you happy with me..oppa?" slowly she muttering that words. She sighed and closed her eyes. And then she feels his hand on her waist. Pulling her body toward him. Before she opened her eyes,his lips already land on her lips. Jihyo open her eyes wide and her hand move to his chest. After a moment,he let her lips go.

"Oppa...."she panting hard before he reached her lips for the second time. Her head feels like spinning and she grab his shoulder. His breath was hot. Maybe because of the fever. Although she' shocked with his action,but she doesnt want it to end. It feels good.  But then he pull his face away and kiss her forehead. 

"Good night,dear.." Gary hug her body and continue to sleep. Leaving a blank Jihyo with her surprised face. Jihyo feels her cheeks getting hotter. She put her hand on her cheek and closed her eyes tightly.

what i'm doing just now??? Am i.....craving for his kiss????

 

-to be continued-

 

Note::: i thought my exam has finished but then..booommm!!! We need to repeat 1 paper...AGAIN!! Just because the question that went out weren't teaching by our lecture yet..aigggooooo!!!! STRESsS!!!!!!

 

Btw...im sorry for the late update..but i still trying to update it earlier..T.T enjoy it..and you can give me an opinion for next-next chapter..i will consider it..gomawo..*bow*

P/s:ignore my broken grammar..sometimes my englisg language chip on my bra