Two of Us..

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

The day finally arrive. Their housewarming party. Jihyo just invite her close friends. Kwangsoo and other models. Gary didn't have much friends so he invite Haha and his other friends. Jihyo and gary's mother also coming with Rara and Sehun. 

"What are you doing?" Gary approaching Jihyo who's standing facing the kitchen counter. Jihyo look back. There's a knife in her hand.

"Ahh..i'm cutting some fruits for them.."

Gary went to her side and saw what her doing. He picked up an apple and take the knife from her.

"Let me help you.."

Jihyo want to resist but he already grab the knife from her. She let Gary do it while watching him. Jihyo smile. She stare at his hand for a while. And then her gaze turn to his forearm. He looks muscular. Gary wears a white t-shirt with a black cardigan. And the cardigan sleeve was folded until his elbow. Showing his bare forearm. Her gaze fixed to his hand movement while cutting an apple. Gary notice her gazing at him and look at her. He poke her cheek with his finger. Jihyo gasped and looked up seeing him smiling at her. She can feel her cheek hot and awkwardly cough while straightened her body.

"If you want to see my body,say it.." Gary chuckled when her face turn red. 

"Its not like that..!just...let me do it by myself..!" she flustered and push his body. When she try to take the knife,it cut his little finger a bit. Jihyo was shocked when its bleeding and hold it.

"Oh my god..im sorry..im sorry...does it hurt?im sorry.."

"Its okay,Jihyo ah..."Jihyo put his finger in and the blood.  Gary froze. After a moment,Jihyo pull out his finger and look at it. There's no blood. 

"Does it still hurt?im really..umm!!" Jihyo step backward when he crashed his lips with hers while holding both of her cheek. Jihyo stop breathing for a while and her eyes wide.

"Oppa...where's...omo!!im sorry.."

Jihyo can hear Rara voice but when she glance,she disappear. Slowly he let go her lips. Jihyo panting hard and her cheek was red. Luckily their kitchen was far and hidden from their living room. If not,all the guest will saw what just Gary did to her.

"Stop seducing me,dear..or else..i will eat you.." Gary kiss her forehead before walking away with a smile on his face. Jihyo heart still beating fast and her hand was shaking. 

it was you who's seducing me,Kang Gary...

**************************************************************

After calming herself,Jihyo went to the living room while holding two plate full with cut fruits. She noticed Gary was sitting at the corner with Haha and his friend. Jihyo went to Eunhye and Jongkook.

"Thanks for inviting me Jihyo ah...your house was really nice.."Eunhye hug her arm. Jihyo smile and look at Jongkook.

"You'll be staying for how long here,oppa?"

"Until next week..i've other schedule in japan.."

Jihyo nodded. Jongkook was really busy. After chatting for a while,Eunhye leave them alone and went to the bathroom. Jongkook look at Jihyo.

"Jihyo ah.."

Jihyo look at him."yes,oppa?"

"Are you happy marrying him?" he asked while looking at the corner of the room. Jihyo know who's he referring to.

"Yes..he's nice..and its still early..me and him need time.."

Jongkook nodded. He stare at her face. 

"I've got something to tell you..."

"What?"

He silent for a moment. 

"I've meet ChangJoo before..." hearing his words make her eyes wide. She can't believe what she heard.

"W..who?"

"He come to my concert before and we have a little chat...he say he want to meet you.."

"Its a joke,right oppa?"

"I don't think he's in Korea right now..but i know he will find you.."

Jihyo stay silent. Her eyes teary but theres no tears.

"Im sorry for not telling you earlier..but Jihyo ah..you know i was on your side..i wouldn't let him do it again to you..okay.." he hold jihyo's left hand. Jihyo look at him and smile bitterly.

**************************************************************

Rara and Sehun walk side by side. Their mother decide to stay in Gary's house so they went home first. Instead of taking a car,Sehun ask Rara for a walk. He glance at her. Her face was flushing.

"Is it cold?your face was red?"asked Sehun. Rara gasped and looked at him. She hold her face.

"Re..really??no..im okay.." Rara turn her face away. She feels embrassing. The scene at her brother's house appeared in her mind so she couldn't help to feel guilty. She shouldn't went to the kitchen at that time. Sehun look at her and suddenly grab her hand. Rara look at her.

"W..what're you doing?"

Sehun smile and put their hand in his coat's pocket.

"Your hand was really cold.."

Rara try to pull her hand but he hold it tightly. She sighed and just look at him. .

**************************************************************

"Date?right now?" Jihyo look at the clock on the wall. Its almost 12 am. Gary smile and nodded. He already wearing his coat. Jihyo look at their mother at the living room. After all the guest went home,their mother decide to stay and help them cleaning up.

"Its okay..i've already told them..go change your clothes. " Gary patted her head. Jihyo went to her room and change her clothes to something warmer.

They went to the park near Han river. Gary hold her hand and walk with her alongside the park. Jihyo look at him.

"Why suddenly you want to come here?"she asked. Gary smiles and tightened his hold.

"I really want to come here with someone i love..to walk together and spend some time with her.." 

Jihyo smile. They walk for a while and decide to sat on the bench facing the Han river. There's some people excercising and riding a bicycle alongside the river.

"Jihyo ah..."

Jihyo look at him.He's looking at the scenery infront of them with a serious look. 

"Can you call me oppa?"

It was silent for a moment. And then she laughed. Gary look at her with curious look. Jihyo calm herself and look at him again.

"Sorry...i thought you want to say something important...because you look so serious..i didn't expect that was your question.. You're funny,Kang Gary.." Jihyo poke his face. Gary smile shyly.

"It was nice to hear you laughing like this.."

Jihyo smile. She look at her hand that he hold.

"Oppa..."

Gary look at her and saw her smile. "Yes?"

"Why you like me?" 

Gary stare at her face for a moment. And then smile.

"You're wrong..i din't like you..."

Jihyo looks surprised. And then he kissed her forehead.

"But i love you..."

Jihyo blushing hard. "Why?and since when?"

Gary just smiling and put her hand in his coat pocket.

"Hmmmm...i will tell you later.."

"When?"

"Later...be patient.." Gary pinched her cheek. Jihyo pouting. And then she smile while stick her body close to him. Gary look at her.

"Do you want to ride a bicycle?"

**************************************************************

Mrs.Kang put a coffee mug infront of Jihyo's mother and sat beside her.

"They still not coming home?" she asked. Jihyo's mother shook her head.

"The weather was really cold..but he still want to take her for a walk..that Kang Heegun.."Mrs.Kang nagged. 

"He's just like your late husband.."

Hearing Jihyo's mother words make her smile. 

"I'm happy to see him like this actually...compared to him 10 years ago.."

Jihyo's mother hold her hand and smile.

"Don't remember the past.. It wasn't your mistake.."

"Im really thankful to you and your late husband..and to Jihyo too.." 

Jihyo's mother smile.

"I'm really afraid..if Jihyo know..the reason we want they to get married.." she sighed.

"Don't worry..i know my daughter very well...she will understand.."

Mrs.kang hold her hand tightly and smile.

i hope Heegun will understand too..if he knew what actually happen between him and 'her'..

 

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:: please enjoy and wait for a next chapter. *bow*

 

Next chapter: To be Loved....