Run Away,Bride!

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

Two weeks?!!!

Jihyo jaw dropped when she heard that. Her mother just smiling while looking at the wedding invitation cards on the table. When they leaving Kang Hee ju house,she gave them the card samples and asked them to choose what they like. 

"Omma....i didn't say i agree yet...you already pick up the date??? I don't want,omma!!"  Jihyo push the cards away and walk away from that table. She frowned and sat on the couch. Sehun went out from his room and approaching his mother.

"Waa... Thats pretty... You're lucky noona.. Your husband really rich.. This card is pretty expensive,you know.."

Jihyo throw small pillow towards him but he dodged it. 

"Stop complaining Jihyo ah... Your father will come back soon.. If you still feel unsatisfied,talk to him.."  her mother spoke. Jihyo silent. Her father was away now. He went to Jeju island for bussines and will come back after a week. She didn't have much time. She know her father wouldn't let her cancel the wedding. 

Her mother look at her and sighed. She went to her and sat beside her. She hold Jihyo hand.

"My dear...your father and i just want to see you happy..and im sure he is the man that can make you happy.. I know how he is.. Maybe you dont know anything about him but after you live with him,you will know what  i meant.. We already know him well.. His parent was our bestfriend.. This is our wish.. To see you both married.."

Her mother sweet voice filling her mind. Jihyo bite her lips.

"I still don't want,omma..you shouldn't force me.. I have the right to disagree!"  she stand and walk to her room while ignoring her mother call. Her mother sighed. Sehun glanced at his mother.

"Just ignored her,Omma..she still cant forget about that brat..thats why she reject your decisions.."  

They both stare at each other. 

**************************************************************

"I will run away!"

Kwangsoo look at her with wide eyes. Jihyo look at her reflections on the mirror. She put a lip gloss on her lips.

"You...are getting crazy,noona?" Kwangsoo spit that words. Jihyo turn her gaze towards him. Kwangsoo flustered and look away. 

"Im not...thats why i want to run away.." she continued putting a make up on her face. After this, she has a photoshot. 

"Im not ready to get married..and i hate it when someone force me to do something i don't want.."

Kwangsoo just shook his head.

"What about your family? Do you think they will accept it?"

"Thats why i want to do it secretly.. I will come back after the wedding date.. I know my father will mad but this is the only way i have.."

Kwangsoo just silent. He don't know how to talk to her anymore about this. 

**************************************************************

Sehun walk towards Rara table and sat at the chair infront of her. He turn his body facing her. Rara look up from her book.

"Hai..you know me right?" 

She nodded slowly and look down again. Continuing her reading. Sehun look at her.

"My mother told me about you..you're my sister's husband's sister right?" the pronounciation was weird but he ignored it. Rara nodded without looking at him. 

"She asked me to look after you but i don't think you need my help right?"

Still the same movement. Sehun feels annoyed and take away her book. Rara gasped and look up.

"Why you take it?"

Sehun smile.

"Look at me when i talk,okay?"

Rara stare at him with her frowned look. Sehun just smile while waving her book. A few table from them, Kai was watching them while reading his comic book. 

**************************************************************

Jihyo put some of her clothes inside the bag. She will run away tonight. Her father was on his way home. Before he arrived,she want to run away first. Her mother and Sehun wasn't at home so it makes her plan easier. She already told her manager that she want to go on a vacation and don't know when she will come back. She dragged her bag and walk towards the door. When she want to turn the knob,the door was opened. She step backward with a surprised face. Sehun was standing infront of her.

"Noona...what are you doing with that bag?" he ask curiosly.

"Move aside...dont ask me anything.." she push Sehun body and try to go out but Sehun pick her up on his shoulder and walk into their house. He throw her body on the couch.

"Are you trying to run away??"

Jihyo stare at her brother face. He look annoyed.

"Don't stop me,Sehun ah... I don't want to get married..this is the only way.." she try to stand up but Sehun push her down again.

"Stop being like this noona..!! Think about omma and appa feelings first.. This is Appa's wish... Don't act so selfishly and just think about yourself..Think about them..!"

Jihyo silent. She didn't expect Sehun will spoke to her like that. Sometimes he really act like a matured man than her. Sehun put his hands on his hips.

"When you want to marry that brat before,Appa didn't say anything and just let you do anything you want but look what he done to you...until now,you still by yourself.."

"Stop it,Sehun ah..." Jihyo muttered slowly. She know what he say was right but she also don't know what she should do.

"Just forget about him,noona...start a new life with your future husband.. You"ll be..." his words was cut with a ringing tone from his phone. He take out his phone and look at the screen. It was his mother.

"Yes,omma..wae?"

Jihyo look at him. Her mind still debating whether she should listen to him or continue her plan.

"What?Omma...don't cry... We'll go to you now..just stay there,okay..!" 

Jihyo can see his face colour turn. She feels something was not right. Her mother supposed to pick her father now.

"What happened?why omma call?" she stand and grab his shirt.  Sehun look at her with teary eyes. 

"Tell me,Song Sehun!!"

Sehun hold her hand.

"Appa.... Appa is dead...."

**************************************************************

Jihyo just let her tears running down her cheek. Her grip on Sehun hand tightened. They both running towards their mother,who is crying infront of the ICU ward. Sehun was the first to hug their mother. Jihyo stand there while staring at the ward's door. She look at her mother and saw a big box on the chair beside her. Jihyo sat down and touch that box. Her tears still pouring out. Slowly she opened it. Her eyes widened. It was a wedding dress. A white wedding dress. There's a card inside that box. She pick it up and read it.

To my dear Jihyo..

               This is my present to you... I want to see you smiling happily while wearing this dress on your wedding day.. This is my wish since you still a little kid.. Be happy,Jihyo ah.. Appa love you...

 

                                                                                        -Appa-

She cried hard while hugging that dress. Sehun was surprised and look at her.

"Appa....im sorry appa....i was wrong... Forgive me appa...!!"

Sehun look at her sadly and hug her. He hug both of them.

**************************************************************

Jihyo stare blankly at the wall. Its been 4 days since her father passed away. Heart attack. Thats what kill him. Although the doctor say like that,but she cant wash away her guilty feelings towards him. Her mother in law came just now but she locked herself in her room. She need to think but she dont know what to think about. Her mind was blank. She glanced at the box on her bed. Her tears running down.

"Stop being like this,Jihyo ah...its time to wake up.." she muttered that words. Slowly she stand up and walking out from her room. She saw her mother At the kitchen. Her mother really a tough woman. She didn't cry when all the people come to visit but she know her heart was broken. She approach her who was washing rice. She hug her from behind. Her mother shocked and turn.

"Aigoo.. Jihyo ah... You scared me.." 

Jihyo smiles and continue to hug her mother.

"Omma...."

"Hmmmm?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No..wae Jihyo ah.. Something wrong?"

Jihyo shook her head and put her chin on her shoulder.

"Omma..."

"Yes,dear....."

"I agree omma..."

Her mother turn her face to look at Jihyo. Jihyo smile.

"I accept it..omma..i want to marry Kang Hee Gun.."

She can see her mother happy face while hugging her body. Jihyo sighed in her smile.

Appa...mianhae...you can't see me in that dress...but i promise i will let Omma see it... At least that what i supposed to do,right Appa?

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:: emmmmmmm.........is it fast???  I dont think so..hehehe.... Enjoy this.. Next chapter,Gary is coming home... ^^ our groom can't wait to meet his bride so he come back earlier and secretly looking for her wihout her knowing that. 

Thank for reading this..^^

 

Next chapter:: His Bride,Her Groom...