Love again...

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

He opened his eyes. It feels like he have sleep for a few days. He glance at the clock on the wall. Its almost 12noon. He turn his head to his side.

"Jihyo?"

 

After washing up,he walk toward the kitchen and there she is. Her back facing him. She still not notice his presence and keep stiring the stew she made. Gary move closer and hug her waist. Jihyo was shocked and turn her head.

"Ehh...you awake?"

"Emmm...."he pull her body closer to his. Jihyo smile and try to push his hand.

"Oppa...i'm cooking right now..."

"I know.." 

Jihyo look at him with her can-you-let-me-go-face. Gary smile and shook his head. Jihyo sighed and let him hug her like that. He put his head on her shoulder. Jihyo try the stew before putting the lid and turn off the gas. She move to the counter table while he still hugging her. She pick up the knife and continue cutting the vegetable. Gary glance at her when she ignored his presence. He turn her around. Jihyo look at him with her shocked face.

"What...."

Before she finish her question,he lift her up and put her on the table. Jihyo put down her knife and put her hand on her waist.

"Why are you being like this?"

"I miss my wife..."

Hearing his answer makes her cheek red. Jihyo pout and put her hand on her lap.

"Still...you can't attack me while i'm cooking,you know..."

"But i miss you.."he move closer and put his lip on her. His hand pull her waist closer. Jihyo's hand moves to his chest.

After a while,Jihyo push his body slowly. Gary look at her.

"Can we continue this after we eat?i'm hungry..." Jihyo make a cute voice while rubbing her stomach. Gary chuckled and pecked her lips once again. Jihyo smile. Its good to be back like before..... 

**************************************************************

"Are you sure you don't know?" Gary look at her sister face. Rara shook her head. She's been asked that question many time that day. Gary sighed. He looked at Jihyo who's sitting next to Sehun who's lying on the bed. That evening,Jihyo got a call from her mother telling about sehun's accident. When they arrived at the hospital,they meet Rara and Kai. Gary's mother arrived after that. 

According to Kai who saw what happen, a car almost crashed into Rara who walking across the road but Sehun appear from nowhere and push her and the car hit him instead. When Kai arrive,the car already gone.

Gary walk toward Jihyo. He put his hand on her shoulder.

"He'll be okay..."he said it to her. Jihyo smile bitterly while hold his hand. She stand up and walk toward Rara who's sitting with her mother. She sat beside her and hold her hand.

"Are you okay?"

Rara look at her and tears running down her face.

"I'm sorry..unnie....it was my fault...if i didn't cross that road..he wouldn't be like this..i'm sorry..unnie..omma..."she look at Jihyo's mother. Jihyo smile and patted her head.

"No..it wasn't your fault..don't cry,Rara ah..don't worry.." she hug her. Gary look at both of them and sighed. And then he sense something wasn't right. He look at Mr.Lee who stand beside Kai and give him a eye sign. Mr.Lee notice his sign and bowed his head before walk away from that room.

**************************************************************

They leave the hospital after the doctor who treat Sehun say that he was fine and maybe he will awake tonight. Rara insisted that she want to stay beside Sehun with Jihyo's mother. Gary went to his office after sent Jihyo to her company.

"Everyone's worried about you..."

Jihyo smile. ChangJoo stare at her face. Looking at her bright face, he know her problem already solved.

"I'm sorry.."she say it slowly. Changjoo smiles.

"Never mind..i hope next time..it wouldn't happen again..okay..?"

Jihyo smiles and slowly nodded. Changjoo leave her alone in her room. Jihyo pick up her phone and calling someone but its disconnected. She bite her lips and she look at her phone once again. 

 

**************************************************************

 

"I'm sorry, sir but we can't find her.. She already resigned from her company and all the data about her in that company was fake.. I have search her house but it was empty.."

Gary sighed and massage his temple.

"I know it was her..she try to kill Rara..damm!!" he slammed his hand on the table. Gary stand up and facing a glass wall behind him. He afraid if MinJung will try to hurt Jihyo this time.

"Put a tight security at my mom's house and jihyo's too.. I don't want the same thing happen again.."

Mr. Lee nodded.

"And ..continue searching for her.. I know she still in Seoul.. She won't go far .." Gary bite his lips.

what do you want, MinJung? Why you do this? 

 

**************************************************************

"I will come back later.. Are you okay being here by yourself?" Jihyo's mom look at Rara. She smiles while holding her hand. They were standing infront of the room where Sehun being warded.

"I'm okay,aunty... Beside, oppa has put a few bodyguard to watch for me.. I will be alright.. I will look after Sehun.. Don't worry.." Rara squeeze her hand lightly. Jihyo's mom smile too. She have to go home for a while to take Sehun's clothes but she feels sorry to leave Rara alone. Seeing her worried face makes Rara hug Jihyo's mom. 

"Don't worry.. If Sehun wake up.. I will call you.. Okay?" 

After a moment, Jihyo's mom finally leave her. Rara wave her hand when she looking back at her. She entering a ward room and slowly close the door. Now only she and Sehun in that room. 

 She sat on the chair next to the bed. She stare at his sleeping face. There's a scratch on his cheek and bruise on his forehead. Her eyes moves toward his right hand. Slowly she hold it with both of her hand.

 "I'm sorry ... When i say i don't want to see you, i lied .. Its not true.. I want to see you.. But i afraid you will hurt me again .."

"I want to be with you like before ..i want you to taking care of me .. There's a lot of thing i want to do with you again.. Its true .. So... Please wake up..  please Sehun ah...please coming back.." her tears running down her cheeks but he still not moving. Only his chest moving up and down showing he still breathing. 

She didn't realize when she fall asleep but when she open her eyes, she saw his smile. And his hand on her cheek.

"Am i...making ...you scared..?"his voice sound cracked but she still understand it. She got up and hold his hand.

"Is this real? You awake??"

Sehun nodded and pinched her cheek. "I am..."

Rara smile and hold his hand tight.

"Thank God.. I'm so happy....thank you.." She feels really happy at that moment. He smiles .

"I keep hearing your voice .." he stare at her eyes.

"Thanks....for forgiving me.."

Rars feels her eyes wet. She nodded and touch his cheek.

"Thanks...for coming back ..."

**************************************************************

"Is everything okay? what doctor says?" Jihyo were talking to Rara through phone. Rara call her to inform about Sehun.

"Omma was there? Okay .. I will go there this morning .. You should take a rest,Rara ah... I don't want you also getting sick..okay?"

After saying goodbye, they end their conversation. Jihyo look at the clock. It was 3.30 am . She put her phone on the table and went to bed. Gary still sleeping. She lay down on bed and facing his face. 

Its been a while she look at that face closely. He look tired. She didn't ask Gary about MinJung whereabouts . Although she know Gary must be looking for her. She don't want to create any discomfort situation between them. They just got back together so she need to understand. Maybe Gary want to take care of her heart and didn't want to discuss about MinJung again. She need to give him a space to clear out the misunderstanding between him and MinJung. 

Jihyo flinched when she feels a kiss on her lips. She look at Gary.

"What are you thinking..?" he asked. 

Jihyo smiled. She didn't realize that he's awake. His eyes closed again but his left hand moves to her right cheek. 

"I know i'm handsome but you didn't have to stare at me all night, dear..."

Jihyo giggled. She move closer and put her lips on his cheek. A long kiss.

"Good night.." she said. Gary opened one of his eyes and saw her wide smile.

"This woman..." suddenly he grab her arm and pull her closer before hug her tightly. Jihyo startled with his action. She put her hand on his chest and push him slowly.

"Don't move..naughty.. Seducing me in the middle of night.." Gary murmuring while kissing her hair. 

 "Its morning..." Jihyo said while still pushing his body. While doing that, he can feel her breath on his neck and chest. Gary grab her wrist . Jihyo look at him. He looks fully awake right now. 

"Stop seducing me.." he said. Jihyo pout her lips.

"I'm not..hmmmph!" she can feel all her breath been away when their lips meet. Jihyo panting hard when he let go of her lips. She can feel her cheek hot. She closed her eyes tight. 

" i love you, Jihyo ah..." she open her eyes when she heard it. She look at him.He still staring at her. He caress her cheek.

"I love you.." 

Jihyo smiles and hold his hand. Her eyes teary.

"I love you too, oppa.."

She close her eyes again when he kiss her for second time. This time she wrap her arm on his neck and he pull her closer to him.

Only him can makes her fall in love over and over again. At that moment she only think about him. There's no more MinJung or anything. Only him.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N : Annyeonghaseyo... Finally i finished this chapter.. Sorry for taking a long time.. Blame my laziness and my other work.. *cries*

This story will reaching its end sooner..  And it keeps playing on my mind.. 

Thanks for waiting..*hug* thanks for reading my story..*bow*

 

 *keep calm and love monday couple*