Living together...

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

Gary secretly glance at his wife who sitting beside him. And he smiles. Jihyo's been avoiding him since that day. The day he kiss her for the first time as her husband. But he don't regret it. 

"We'll arrived in 10 minutes.."he tell Jihyo and she nodded while looking outside of the window. Gary turn his attention to driving. Jihyo stare blankly at the road. They were heading to Gary's house now and start a new life as a husband and wife. Their mother will come later. 

After 10 minutes,they finally arrived. Gary park his car at the parking lot and bring their luggage in his hand. Jihyo slowly following him to the elevator. It was huge. His house. Or should she say his condominium. And there's only two house each floor.

"Come in.."Gary slide his card key and walk in. Jihyo pick up her bag and also walk in. Her eyes wide open when she saw their wedding picture was on the living room wall from the ceiling to the floor.

"There's 4 room in this house and thats your room..but if you don't mind.." his word were cut down when she walk towards the room he's pointing out and walk in. 

"...you can stay in mine..."Gary smile and sighed. i need to talk with her about this..

**************************************************************

Jihyo sat on her bed and start to unpacking her luggage. While her hands busy with her luggage,her mind was out of nowhere. Its been 2 day since that day. She's been trying to create a gap between them although Gary always try to talking to her. And now they were alone in that house, she don't know how long this situation will going on.

Her hand stop. And she sighed. She not mad with him. She's actually embrassed with him. Although he was her husband,but he shouldn't do that when she's not ready. Everytime she saw Gary, that scene will appear in her mind. It was her first kiss. Although she have a boyfriend before but they never do anything than holding hand. Not more than that. 

Knock!!knock!!

Jihyo look up and saw him standing at the door. 

"Can i come in?"

Jihyo nodded. Gary walk towards her and sat at the other side of her bed. Jihyo stop doing her work and put the luggage on the floor.

"Jihyo ah.."he called her. Jihyo look at him. Gary grab her hand and put in his opened hand.

"Are you mad with me?"

Jihyo shook her head. Gary smile.

"I know i shouldn't do that thing before...but...im your husband... That thing was normal for a married couple.."

"But we just meet and get to know each other..its still to early..."Jihyo muttering her words while looking down. 

"You still can't fully accept me?"

Jihyo didn't answer his question and avoided his gaze.

"You don't trust me when i told you that i love you..?"

She look at him.

"Its not like that..."

"So what's the problem now?"

Jihyo sighed and stare at her hand in Gary's hand.

"I.... I afraid you will leave me if i accept you..."

Gary eyes widened. And then he laughed.

"Oh dear....i've told you before...i love you..and why should i marry you if i want to leave you after this..."

Jihyo turn silent and look down. Gary smile and patted her head.

"I just need your trust...jihyo ah...trust me as your husband..." 

Jihyo slowly nodded. Gary stare at her face.

"Jihyo ah.."

Jihyo look up and stare at him.

"This maybe sounds weird but i want to know...How many percentage is my space..in your heart..?"

Jihyo think. Gary stare at her face. 

"Maybe....10%..."

Jihyo saw that shock look on his face. But then he smiles and patted her hand.

"Its look like you really still need more time to accept me as your husband.."

Jihyo muttering sorry in low voice. Gary nodded and grab her hand tight.

"Gwenchana..i've been thinking about this.. I know we both need more time so i think...we need to start over again.."

"What you mean?"

"We should try to do things that couples always do..do it step by step until you can accept me..until you fallen for me..take your time..i will wait and i will try to make that 10% become 100%... Just make yourself comfortable with me... And in a meantime..try to open your heart to me.."

Jihyo stare into his eyes. He look sincere when he said that and it makes her feel worse for still can't accept him.

"You're so kind..."

Gary smile.

"I hope you can do it..and one more thing...i can't promise you that i wouldn't kiss you again..i can't help it..its like i want to kiss you everyday now from the moments i woke up in the morning.."

Jihyo cheek turn pink.

"But i will try to control myself...eventhough you're my wife and i've the rights on you..i will try to not do it...if you're not ready..i won't force you..i will wait until you come to me..okay..?"

Jihyo nodded. She can't say no. Seeing his face makes her heart beating fast. She feels happy when Gary makes that decision. They really need time to know each other. She will try hard to make her heart accept him.

**************************************************************

 "Here..!" 

Rara look up and Sehun standing infront of her while waving an apple juice infront of her face.

"You like this right?"he put the bottle in her hand. Rara look at the bottle and then look at him.

"Why you giving me this?"she asked. Sehun smile and then poked her cheek.

"Because i want to.." he showed his teeth. Rara put her hand on her cheek. She's blushing hard. She walk past him and went to the classroom and sat on her chair. She grip the bottle tightly and smile shyly.

"What is that?"

Rara shocked and look up. Kai sat on the chair infront of her and facing her. Rara put that bottle under her desk.

"Sehun give it to you?"

Rara silent and ignored him. Kai stared at her face.

"Talk to me,Rara ah..."

Rara look at him. 

"It was you who asking me to not talking to you.. Kai.."her voice was slow like always but he can hear it. Kai sighed. She was right. He was the one who avoiding her. Actually Rara and him know each other since kids. He's actually Gary's assistant,Mr.Lee's son. But his parent separated when he was 12 years old and since that,he didn't saw her again. And when Rara moving to his school,he recognized her first. Rara know about him later but then he asked her to not talk to him and stay away from him. And she did. Sehun don't know about this and he don't want him to know it. But now, He know that Sehun want to tricked her,he need to stop it from happen although he was his best friend.

**************************************************************

"This weekend...are you still in Korea?"Jihyo was talking on a phone with EunHye. She and Gary will make a house warming party and she want to invite her best friend to come over.

"Yes,dear....im still here... And guess what..JongKook oppa also will coming back to Korea soon.. He has a fan meeting at Seoul next week..i will come with him okay..?!"

Jihyo smile. EunHye's voice sounds happy. Maybe because she can spend some time with Jongkook while in Korea. 

"Nae...make sure you come,okay.."

She ended the call after saying goodbye to her. Jihyo put her phone on the table and walking out from her room. She went to the kitchen and looking for something to cook. Its almost dinner and she want to cook something for Gary. She glance at his door. He still in his room. Sleeping?

Jihyo take out the ingredients from the fridge and put it on the counter. She turn around and start to open each cabinet's door. She's looking for frying pan and other thing.  When she open the upper cabinet,she saw some bowl and trying to take it. She tip-toeing and try to reach it. And then she gasped when someone hug her hip from behind and pick her up. She reached the bowls and quickly turn around. She come face to face with him. She can feel his breath on her cheek.

"Next time,ask me if you can't reach it..its dangerous..what if these bowl fall onto your head?!" Gary take the bowls from her hand and put it on the counter. Jihyo silent. She still shocked from his action. Gary look at Jihyo.

"Are you okay??"asked Gary. Jihyo flustered and just nodding. She take a vegetables and put it into the sink. 

"Jihyo ah.."

Without looking at him,she answered,"yes..?"

And once again he did it. Jihyo can feel his hot breath on her neck. Gary put the apron on her and tie it. He can feel her body froze with his action. He put his hand on her waist.

"Don't do that blank face.. You make me want to kiss you again.."

Gary smirked and pull his hand away. He opened the fridge and look for something. Jihyo glanced to her side. Her cheek were slightly pink.

He's seducing me.....right?

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:: aaaahhhhhhh.....i miss you all.......!!!! I've been really really really busy with exam and all my assignment and my brother's wedding next week...i've been trying to update this sooner but i cant..huhuhuhuhuhu....  Feel like crying now...

 

Enough of my despair..back to the story, Gary will seduce Jihyo...oh yes...i like it that way..i will try to make it less complicated for now...since her ex bf and gary's ex also didn't show up yet.. Hohoho....

Will update later.. *bow* gomawo....

 

Next Chapter:: Memory..