Unexpected guest..

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"Good morning,sleepyhead..."

Hearing his voice at the moment she open her eyes that morning make her blushing. Jihyo pull the comforter and hide her face when Gary laying beside her. He smile. He her uncovered head.

"Are you going to stay in bed this whole day?i don't mind..."

His whisper makes her push the comforter away and sat straight. She looked at her smiling husband. Her face flushing. Last night scene appear again. 

"I want to take a bath..." she pull the comforter and cover her body. Slowly she take a step and walk towards the bathroom before she feels her feet weren't touching the floor and she already in his arm. Jihyo look at Gary. 

"What are you doing?"she asked. Gary smiles. He walk towards the bathroom and open the door with his free hand. 

"I want to take a bath too..."

Jihyo just swallowed hard before the door slowly closed.

**************************************************************

Well, their honeymoon will end tomorrow since Gary got a call from Mr.Lee that he need to attend an important meeting the day after tomorrow. They spend the whole day visiting a nice place and spend some time with each other since they already know each other feelings. 

Jihyo glanced at Gary whose sitting facing his laptop while talking on the phone with Mr.Lee. She pout her lips. They were having a romantic dinner just now and then he got an call. After that,he keep doing his job. Jihyo look infront of her. The cold wind makes her body shivering but also comforting her at that time. She play with the water on the pool using her feet. After a while,she got up and walk toward their room. She sat on the edge of the bed and facing his back. He's typing at his laptop and at the same time talking to his assistant. Jihyo sighed. They supposed to enjoy their last night there with some romantic cuddling or kissing but now he's busy with his job. 

"Dear...."

He call her. Jihyo look at him. "Wae,oppa?"

He not looking at her and just waving his hand. Jihyo got up and walk towards him. She stand beside him.

"Wae,oppa?"

Suddenly he grab her waist and pull her. She's now sitting on his lap with her back facing him. He put his chin on her shoulder and continue typing. Jihyo beathing heavily. She still shocked with his action just now. He's not talking on his phone anymore and she watch as he doing his job. His hand move quickly while typing each word. Jihyo didn't understand what he's typing since its in other language so she just sat there quietly. 

"Are you comfortable?"after a while,she open asking.

"Hmmm?"

She can feel his chest vibration when he makes that sound. 

"Are you comfortable like this?"she asked again. Gary move closer to her body.

"Yes...."

Hearing his voice makes her silent. She can feel her heart beat faster and it feels like it will explode. She can't stand being so close like that with him. And she can feel his hot breath on her neck. 

Oh god...why im being like this....?

There's so many things in her mind and she's flushing right now. And while she's being in her own thoughts she didn't realize that he already stop typing and he saw her flushing face. Gary put his naughty smile on his face when he carry her on his arm.

Jihyo realize that when he suddenly stand up and pick her up in his arm. She look at him and he give a kiss. They were kissing while he walk toward their bed and put her on the middle of the bed. He take off his clothes and join her after that. He keep kissing her while his hand busy taking off her clothes.

"I thought you don't want......."she managed to say that between the kiss. Gary smirked and kiss her forehead.

"You don't know how hard i control myself just now..."

Jihyo smile while pouting. She touch his chest.

"So..your job is done?"

"Not yet..."

Jihyo look at his face. Gary smile and peck her lips. 

"Im doing it right now...."

Understand his meaning makes she smile shyly. He kissed her deeply and Jihyo wrap her arms around his neck. Their honeymoon at Maldives will end tomorrow but thay can continue it at their own home,right?

**************************************************************

Rara look at her watch. Her driver still not coming and she's been standing there alone. She look at other student who walk past her. She want to walk home but her mother won't let her do that. She say its dangerous for her.

"Rara...."

She turn around and her eyes widened.

"You're Rara,right?" 

"Unnie...." 

She hug Rara tightly while that girl still in shocked seeing her. 

"I've missed you so much...you're big girl now..i'm almost can't recognize you just now.." she hold her cheeks while smiling widely. Rara blink her eyes repeatedly. 

"Unnie...wae... Why you're here?" Rara asked. MinJung smile and hold her hand.

"I'm missing you so much,Rara...i miss all of you..."

Rara stare at MinJung smiling face.

"Its been 10 years...i really want to meet you all.. You... Your mother..and...Hee Gun oppa..."

Hearing his brother name makes her flinched. Rara pull her hand and at that moment she saw Sehun walk past them.

"Sehun ah...i've been waiting for you... Unnie..mianhae... I'm going home with him now..omma waiting for me...mianhae.."

And she went to Sehun side and grab his arm while ignoring his shocked face. MinJung just watch as both of them walk away from there. There's a sad look on her face.

 

After walking far away from that place, Rara stop walking and let go of Sehun arm.

"I'm sorry...and..thanks..." Rara look at his confused face.

"Who's she?"he asked. Rara look away.

"Its not important for you to know.." she start to walk but Sehun grab her arm and pull her facing him.

"Who's she?"he asked again. Although she was right its not important for him to know but seeing her solemn face just now makes him wonder who is that woman.

Rara bite her lips and look at Sehun hand on her arm.

"My nanny..."

"What?"

"That woman......she's my nanny...ex-nanny.."

**************************************************************

Jihyo look at the mirror and smile. She feels so happy and can't stop smiling. After coming back from their honeymoon, her relationship with Gary becomes closer and she already moves her things to his room. Gary's been busy these day and she also continue with her work.

"I can see you're happy now,Jihyo ah..."

She turn her head and saw ChangJoo at her dressing room's door. He walk in and sat beside her. She smile. Now,she saw Changjoo as her friend and she also have throw away the things that she keep before that remind her of him. 

"Am i?"

ChangJoo smile. Looking at her bright face told him that she's happy. 

"Are you here because of the CF?"Jihyo asked. He nodded.

"I already told your manager about this but since i'm here,let me tell you..we'll going to Jeju Island next week for the shooting..."

"Jeju Island?"

"Yes...maybe for 4 days..its depend on the weather since we'll shooting outdoor.."

Jihyo thinking.

"If you want to go with your husband i don't mind.."

Hearing his words make her smile. She will told Gary later about this. Maybe he'll be interested in this.

**************************************************************

"When their representative will come?"

Gary look at his assistant. Mr.Lee look at his notebook.

"They didn't say anything about this,sir but they did say that she's already in Korea.."

"She? Their representative was a woman?"

"Unfortunenately,yes,sir..their CEO put his trust on  her and asked her to come and meet you..i didn't get any information about her but i think she will come here later.."

Gary frowned. He's been dealing a important contract with a big company from other country these days. Actually it was supposed his uncle in England handle this but that company want him and now, he must wait for their representative to bring the contract to him. 

 

**************************************************************

"Are you okay,oppa?" Jihyo massage his shoulder slowly. Gary turn his head and smile. He just finish his job and turn off his computer. He didn't realize her presence behind him until her soft hand touch his shoulder.

"Im okay,dear...." he patted her hand. Jihyo continue massage his shoulder.

"You should take a rest.." 

Gary hold both her hand and pull it foward so that she'll hug him from behind. Jihyo wrap her arm around his neck and he put his left cheek next to her right cheek.

"I am now..." 

Jihyo smile. Now she can accept his romantic sense toward her. Gary close his eyes and feels her warmth.

"Oppa..."

"Hmmmm...."

"Next week...i'm going to Jeju island.."

Gary open his eyes and turn his head a little bit.

"Jeju?"

Nodded. "For a CF shooting...do you want to come with me?"

Gary close his eyes again.

"I will....."

Jihyo smile widely. "Really??"

"....if you kiss me now..."

And she did. 

 

**************************************************************

Jihyo fix her dress and look at the mirror. She want to visit her mother and Gary mother after this since she can't visit them after coming back before. She already bought some souveniors for them. Her phone suddenly ringing and she answer it.

"Hello.."

"Jihyo ah..are you at home right now?"

Its Gary. Jihyo smile.

"Nae,Oppa..wae?"

"I left a file on my table..can you take it and bring it here?" Jihyo walk toward Gary's table and saw the file he's mentioned.

"Okay,Oppa.."

 

After 15 minutes, she arrived at his office and she enter his room after greeting his secretary just now.

"Thanks,Jihyo ah...i forgot to bring it..."Gary take the file and move towards Jihyo. Jihyo smile. Mr.Lee stood not far from them. 

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and Gary's secretary enter.

"Sir,you've a guest..." she said.

"Guest...?"

His secretary walk out from that room and then someone appeared. Gary eyes widened when that person walking towards them. Mr.Lee also look surprised with the situation happening now.

"MinJung?"

Gary turn his head to his wife after she mention that name.

jihyo know her?

"MinJung ah..why you..." her words were cuts when Minjung walk past her and suddenly hug Gary tightly. Jihyo eyes widened when Gary also hug her.

"I miss you...HeeGun oppa...."

"MinJung ah..."

Jihyo froze in her place and  just stand there with her eyes fix to two person infront of her right now.

what is this? How she know Gary oppa??and why Gary oppa hug her??infront of me,his wife???

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:its already 4.30 am right now and i'll facing my exam, obsetric and gynaecology paper this morning at 8..but i still want to finish this chapter so i take a little bit of my time and write this...

So finally..!! Minjung meet Gary..

I don't know when i will update again since my exam finish next week but i'll try.. I don't want to make you all wait long time for the next chapter..

Thanks for comment...*hug*

Thanks for reading this...*bow*

 

Next Chapter : Broken Trust...