Memory...

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"He's my senior. That man. I've chasing for him since high school but he don't know that i like him. Until my friend,EunHye told me a secret about him. He also like me. That happen when we're in the university. EunHye's boyfriend,Jongkook was his friend. He told Jongkook about it and Thats how i know it. It was embrassing at first but finally he told me face to face that he like me. And we become a couple. And he asked me to marry him. Although we just become a couple for 5 month,i've accept him. 

But,that's was wrong. He didn't show up on our wedding day. Jongkook oppa told me that he will going study abroad and was at the airport that time. I chased him and asked him to stay but he don't want. I know his family don't like our decisions to get married but he shouldn't leave me just like that. That man. But then,he still choose to leave me. That man leave me alone."

 

Jihyo slowly open her eyes. She look around her. She was laying on the floor near her opened closet. Jihyo wake up and saw a middle size box beside her. And then she remember. A few hours before,she was cleaning her room and her closet. And thats when she saw that box. While looking inside the box and remembering her past,she fall asleep.She sighed and touched her cheek. Its wet. am i crying in my sleep again?.

She touched that box slightly. She must be really miss him until he appear again in her dream. Slowly,she open the box and take out a picture. She look at the picture with her sad eyes.

"Should i forget you??"

Jihyo feel her eyes hot.

"Should i not waiting for you anymore??"

Silent.

"..............ChangJoo oppa???"

**************************************************************

Gary look at the bunch of files infront of him. He take out one file and open it. 

"Why's there so many files here,Mr.Lee?"he asked while sighing.

"It was supposed to be checked last week,sir..but since you're busy with your wedding, i asked your secretary to check it for you before you signed it.."

 "And i've to sign all of this before tomorrow?" Gary glanced at him. Mr.Lee just silent. Gary take out another file and signed it.

"What about the thing that i asked you to do?"

Mr.Lee look at Gary. 

"I've got the information about him. Its all in this pendrive.."he put a pendrive on his table. Gary look at it for a moment before continue his work. 

"Sir.."

"Hmmm...."

"I want to tell you something.."

"What?"

He stare at Gary before continue his word.

"About 'her'..."

Gary's hand froze and he stopped what he's doing. 

"Two days ago,she call me..and i think she know about your marriage..."

Gary stare at the file before continuing.

"So?"

"I'm afraid that she will come to find you again,sir.."

"Just let her.. She has nothing to do with me now.." Gary take the pendrive and put it into his pocket while stand up. He turn his body facing the glass window. Mr.Lee look at him.

"Do you... still like her,sir?"

"Mr.Lee.!"his voice rising. Mr.Lee bowed his head. Realizing his mistake.

"Before this you're my father's assistant..so i don't care if you messing my life like before..but now you're my assistant. Don't get involved in my life anymore.. Just do your job..and..don't tell my mother about this..understand?"

Mr.Lee can sense the tense in Gary voice. He nodded before went out from that room. Gary stare at the scenery infront of him. And slowly he sighed. His shoulder slumped down and he put his hand on the table.

"Why...why after 10 years..? Why you come back again?"

**************************************************************

"Here!" Sehun put a box infront of her. Jihyo look at him with a curios look. Just now Sehun and Rara appeared infront of her house with a couple of boxes.

"What is this?"she asked.

"Its kimchi and other things that omma asked us to send it to you two.. Oppa only eat kimchi that omma made.." Rara stand beside Jihyo and opened the box. Jihyo look into the box and nodded. She pick it up and bring to the kitchen. Rara glance at Sehun who sitting at the couch before she followed Jihyo. She help Jihyo unpacking the box.

"Oppa not coming home yet,unnie?"

Jihyo look at her and smiles.

"Yes..he called me earlier and say that he will be late.."Jihyo take out the kimchi container and put it into the fridge. 

"What's your oppa favourite food?"jihyo asked her. Rara look at her.

"Huh?"

Jihyo smile awkwardly.

"I want to make his favourite food but i don't know what it is.."

Rara smile.

"Why don't you asked him?my oppa was your husband now.."

"I don't know how to ask him.. Can you tell me??"

"Well....."

**************************************************************

He sat at his seat. The plane will board 10 minutes later. He pick up a magazine and read it. And then theres a woman sat beside his seat. He looked at her. A pretty woman with curly long hair was looking at him with a smile.

"Korean?"she asked. He nodded while smiling. Her face seems brighter.

"Nice..i wouldn't be bored later..at least i don't need to speak in english.."she mumbling while fixing her seat. 

"Where are you from?" she look at him again. He also look at her.

"Seoul.."

"Same with me.. Are you working here?"

He nodded. 

"So you want to go back to korea for a vacation?"

"No..i want to find someone.."

"Someone?your family?"

He smile and shook his head.

"Someone...that i betrayed 5 years ago.."

"Your girlfriend?"

He just smile and look infront of him. She also smile and look at the ring on her finger.

"I'm also looking for someone.."she played with her ring. He turn to her face.

"I'm looking for someone who leave me before..and i want him to come back to me..."

 

-to be continued-

 

Note::  finally im finished my exam...and also all my assignment..T.T i've been dying these day..

These chpter was kind of short but please enjoy it..i will update soon. And yes, i make them(Jihyo and gary ex)appear in this chapter. But don't worry.. They wouldn't appear in the next chapter. I want to make jihyo and gary enjoy their marriage life first. Hohoho..

 

Next Chapter:Two of us..