Sin and punishment ..

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"i'm sorry unnie... I don't want to do this but i don't have other choice.."

​​​Jihyo stare at Minjung's face. She can feel her body trembling with fears. After saying goodbye to EunHye, she went to her car and when she want to open the door, someone cover from behind and then she fainted. When she wake up, she's in a room and tied up on bed. 

"You know...i still remember the first time we met.. I really like you unnie.. You're the first person that want to talk to me..and i feel happy for that."

"what do you want?" Jihyo try to push her body up and put her back on the wall. Minjung sat infront of her and hold her foot.

"Can you give me HeeGun oppa,unnie? Please unnie...Can you?" Minjung pleaded with soft voice. Jihyo glare at her with deep stare. Gary already told him about Minjung's condition and she maybe try to attack her if she provoke her.

"He's my husband.. I can't give him to you.."

"But i love him!!!" 

Jihyo startled when Minjung suddenly shouted and stand up. 

"I love him! And he love me...can you see that? I only have him! My baby need him too!!" she take something on the table and put it up infront of Jihyo. Jihyo's eyes widened. Gun. 

"You're the one that keep him away from me!! Because of you he can't come to me!!"

"Minjung ah..."

"Stop calling me that!  I'm not your friend!only Heegun oppa can call my name!!" 

Jihyo don't know what to do. Her eyes start to teary and she feels her heart beating really fast. She's afraid Minjung will hurt her with that gun.

"Don't cry unnie...did i scare you..i'm sorry.." suddenly her high voice turn soft and she sat beside her on the bed. The gun still in her hand. Jihyo feels her breath stucked when Minjung pat her head and telling her to stop crying.

"Unnie...you have your family...and oppa's family like you too.. But i only have oppa... I know oppa still remember what happened 10 years ago but he love me..i know it..unfortunately...its you..." Minjung touch Jihyo's cheek and suddenly grab her face. Jihyo try to push her but her tied hand make her difficult to move.

" It's you unnie...you're the obstacle... 10 years ago it's his sister..because of her i lost oppa..now it's you...you sick creature.."She push Jihyo face and start to cry silently. Jihyo look at her. She feels the pain on her jaw but she ignored it. Minjung's totally uncontrollable and she don't know what to do. She's afraid Minjung will kill her and no one would know. She want to met her husband. She miss Gary so much at the moment. She don't want to die without meeting him.

"I wouldn't kill you, unnie... " Like knowing what on Jihyo's mind, Minjung talked slowly. But she moves and put the gun on her chest. Jihyo crying again. 

" I will give you a choice unnie...leave HeeGun oppa and this country and i wouldn't kill you..." She stare at Jihyo's face.

"if you didn't do it..i will kill HeeGun oppa..infront of you..."

Jihyo eyes widened again.

"and after that i will kill you..." MinJung put the gun on Jihyo's stomach. Jihyo's look at the gun and feels her body shaking. No... Not my baby..

"or should i kill all your family too? Like i did to his stupid sister..."

" You're crazy..."

MinJung laugh loudly.

"Yes...i'm crazy... Because of oppa i'm going crazy..but still you've to choose..leave him or i kill him..understand!!"

Minjung walk out from that room while laughing. Leaving a crying Jihyo alone. Oppa...what should i do...oppa...

*****************************************************

Gary open his eyes. He stare at the white ceiling for a moment before getting up. He went to the kitchen and drink some water. Mr.Lee appear behind him.

"Sir..we've found her..."

"Hmmm.."

"Are you sure you want to go alone?"

"Hmmm.."

Mr.Lee stare at him silently before opened his mouth again.

"Do you want me to go meet Ms Song?"

He can see Gary's body froze for a moment before he relaxed again. It's been 2 weeks since Jihyo leave their house and their country. Eventhough she try to not leaving her trace at any country, he stil can find her. Their family knows about it and he already told them the reason they parting away. His company website also in chaos when an anymonous post about their separating and calling Gary as a cheating husband. Gary do what he can to stop the news eventhough all the media already know about it. There's a bunch of reporters trying to interview him but he ignored it. He know telling the true story won't help him solve his problem. He just need to solve it with the person itself. Minjung. 

"No..let her stay there for now..i want to solve this with Minjung first. Then..you do what i told you.."

Mr Lee bow his head and walk away. Gary look at the plastic bottle in his hand and crushed it.

"This is the choice i make for you,Minjung ah.."

*****************************************************

"Oppa! You're here!" MinJung run to Gary when she saw him entering her room. She hug him tightly.

"I miss you,oppa.."

Gary look around the room. Silently he sighed. This 2 weeks she's hiding and finally they found her staying in that room. Gary knows that place so well. That's where they stay 10 years ago when he walk away from his house.

"Oppa.. Let's meet our baby.." Minjung say cheerfully while pulling his hand towards the bed. Gary saw a baby doll on the bed. Minjung pick it up and show it to Gary.

"Baby..daddy is here.. You miss him,right..."

"Stop it, minjung ah..." Gary pull his hand away when she trying to hold it. MinJung look at him with sad face.

"Why....oppa..aren't you come here to meet me and our baby?"

Gary close him eyes when he heard that word. He sighed and opened his eyes.

"I'm sorry, minjung ah...please forgive me..but don't do this anymore.."

Minjung bite her lips and stare at the doll with teary eyes.

"You say you love me..." 

"But not anymore...i don't love you anymore...i love my wife..i love her.."

"But you say you love me!!!" Minjung shout while throw the doll onto the floor.

"I will kill her! I will kill her!" 

Gary hold her arm when she punching his chest like crazy."stop it minjung..you know i wouldn't let you kill her.. You can't touch even her hair.."

Minjung stare at his face while crying.

"Your father... He's the reason of all this.. He's the one who did this to me but why you mad at me.. Why?!!" Minjung push his body and walk toward the table. She pull the drawer and take out the gun and pointed it to Gary.

"Your father was the one who did the wrong thing! But why everyone mad at me..i lost my baby..i lost you...my family... Do you know what've your father do to my family? What he did to my father?!!" she shout loudly. Gary stare at her with teary eyes. He never expect that Minjung will be like this. He walk toward her and hold the gun. Minjung eyes widened when he put it at his head.

"Kill me.i  will take the blame. I'm sorry for what my father did to you...i'm sorry.."

"Stop saying sorry when you don't know what actually happened to me!! "MinJung cries.

Gary look at her before slowly kneel infront of her.

"Oppa...."

"I know...actually  i know what he did to your father..i know what he did to you..but at that time i'm afraid..i'm afraid he will do that again to you so thats why i run away.. I'm the one who's betraying our love..i'm sorry.." His tears running down his cheeks. He grip his hand hard . MinJung move back one step.She can't believe her ears. She beats her chest slowly trying to ease the pain. 

"We can't be together anymore. I don't love you like before. Now...i'm just feeling sorry and guilty for what happened 10 years ago.. I know its my fault so thats why all this time i still taking care of you.. Eventhough from far... It's not because i love you.. It's because i feel guilty..i know you wouldn't forgive me but still...i want you to know about this.."

Minjung flopped on the floor infront of him. She still can't believe that he know what happened but turn a blind eye and run away. All this time she thought he do that because he want to protect her and still love her. But the truth was he feels guilty. 

"No matter what i say..it won't change the fact that it was because of my father..your father died..and i know you won't forgive him and me..but still...i'm sorry..i'm sorry for everything.."

Gary stare at her crying face. 

"However... I wouldn't let you harm my family..my wife.. This is my sin towards you..let just me take the punishment.." he stare into her wide eyes.

"I will kill you.." she says it slowly. Gary look at her messy face. His tears running down his cheek.

"I'm sorry..for everything..Minjung ah.."

"I will kill you... I will kill you! ... I will kill you!!!!" she shouted while put the gun on his head. Her cries fill the room. Gary close his eyes. He's getting ready to accept his fate dying in her hand. A minute passed. Gary open his eyes and saw her staring blankly at him while crying.

"Do you hate me that much..that you let me..with my own hand...kill you?" Minjung ask him . 

"You love her so much...that you willing to die... Aren't you?"

"Minjung..."

Banggg!

Gary's body froze. He feels some warm liquid running down on his hips. He put his hand on his stomach and look at Minjung. She was pointed the gun at him with a blank face.

"If that so..just die then.." the tears drop on her cheeks when she pulled the trigger.

Gary feels the bullet come through his right shoulder and then he collapsed on the floor. His breathing becoming fast and his right hand feels numb. The blood was coming out from his body. He start to feels dizzy and the only thing he can hear was Minjung laughing next to him. He slowly look at her. It maybe because of the pain but he start to see Jihyo instead of Minjung. Sweet Jihyo smiling while looking at him. Oh god..if this is the price i have to pay..for making this lady crying because of me..i'll accept it...but ..please..i want to meet her again...let me see her again..

He can feels his eyes were heavy and he start to lose his conciousness. The last thing he hear was Mr.Lee voice calling him and another gun shot.

Jihyo ah....

*****************************************************

She turn around. She can hear someone calling her name just now. Slowly she walked toward the balcony and stare at the sky. It's been 2 weeks she's staying there and she's been fighting herself to not calling home. She miss everyone and of course, her husband. She put her hand on her stomach and rub it slowly.

"Daddy must be mad at mommy..right baby? "

"Jihyo!!!" a voice calling her name. She turn around and at that moment her hand struck the photo frame on the table next to where she standing. The photo frame that she brought with her. The glass frame was broken into pieces. Jihyo look at EunHye that running toward her with anxious face before she collect the photo frame on the floor. Eunhye also look at the frame with shock look before giving Jihyo her tab. Jihyo take it and her eyes widened when she read the content on that tab. Tha frame on her left hand once again dropped on the floor before Jihyo start to cries.

"Oppa....!!!"

-to be continued-

 

A/N:: errr...hi guys... First of all...i'm so sorry..mianhae... ≧﹏≦ i know i've not updating(again....) my story for a long time..mianhae...*bow* i've been changing this chapter many time and thats make it so hard to continue writing.. Sorry guys (╥_╥)

 

Btw.. Next chapter is the last chapter and i will try(again...) to update it as fast as i can ...

Thankd for reading..* hug*kisses*ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

​​

​​​