To be Loved...

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"Are you sure you okay,oppa?" Jihyo look at the man infront of her. Kang Gary nodded although his face looked pale. Jihyo sighed. They shouldn't going on a date last night. Now he's having a fever. It must because of the cold wind when they riding a bicycle last night. Jihyo put her palm on his forehead. Its warm.

"I shouldn't agree when you asked me to ride a bicycle last night..." 

Gary smile and took her hand.

"Its okay...i'll be alright after this..im used to this.."

Jihyo look at him with worried face. Their mother already went home this morning and she have an schedule after this. Gary grab his coat.

"You still want to go to work?You should rest at home.." Jihyo follow his step towards the door. Gary turn and look at her.

"I've got something to do..after finish my job i'll come home,okay?"he her cheek. Jihyo nodded.

"I'll try to come home earlier..don't forget to take a medicine..and don't skip a lunch..okay.."

Gary smiles. His heart feels happy when Jihyo taking care about him. He hugged her before went out from their house. Jihyo change her clothes and wear her coat before going out. She have a photoshoot this afternoon. While waiting for ab elavator,she notice that there's some workers bringing a boxes into the other house on that floor. 

someone's moving in to that house... We'll get a new neighbour,i guess..

"someone moving in?" she asked to some of the workers when she bumped into them in the elavator. That worker nodded. 

**************************************************************

Rara looked down. There's a group of students surrounding her. She walk backwards and her back touched the wall.

"What your relationship with our Sehun,huh ??why he always be with you all the time??" one of the student grab her shoulder. 

"You're seducing him,right??thats why he so close with you now.." the short-haired girl push her head. Rara try to push away their hand. 

"I don't..know what you're talking about..." Her voice flustering. She feels suffocated now. She doesn't like to get surrounded with too many people. It makes her head dizzy. 

The other girl laughed and pull her hair.

"This girl really stupid..you think you can get Sehun just because you're pretty??we wouldn't allow it happen.!!"

Rara eyes widened when some of the girls pull out a small knife. She try to run but they hold her body and push her to the wall.

"Don't do that..!please..!!"

That girl put the knife on her cheek.

"Yahh!!what are you doing??!!!"

There a voice shouting and all of them turn around. There's Sehun and Kai standing not far from them. They both look shocked and run to them. All the girls that surrounding Rara quickly let Rara go and run away from that place. Kai try to catch them but they already disappear.

"Are you okay??" Sehun kneel infront of Rara who's sitting on the floor now. Her body's shaking. Her lips look pale. She must be really shocked. Sehun wrap his hand on her shoulder and hug her.

"Its okay now..don't worry...i'll protect you.." he her back. Slowly Rara hand moving to his back and she grab his shirt.

"I...im afraid...." her eyes teary now.

Kai who's standing beside them stunned when Sehun hug Rara. He clenched his jaw and grip his hand tight. 

this shouldn't happen....

**************************************************************

Jihyo look at her watch. Its almost 6pm. Her heart feels uneasy and she really want to go home early. But her manager already told her that there's someone who want to meet her and discuss about her new CF.

"Oppa..do i have to meet him today?" Jihyo look at her manager. 

"Wae Jihyo ah??" her manager asked her. She shook her head. After told him that she will wait at her waiting room,she quickly dialled Gary's number. But he's not answering. After trying so many time,she decide to call Mr.Lee.

"Mr.Lee..its me,Song Jihyo.. My husband didn't answer my call..is he still working?"

Silent. And then she look surprised after hearing Mr.Lee answer.

"He cancel his job for today..??but..he didn't answer my call.. Are you sure he's going home?"

After hearing his explanation,Jihyo quickly end her calls and grab her coat. She went to her manager and told him that she have something important to do and couldn't meet that person. Before he could reply,Jihyo already walking towards the door and went out. She almost bumped into someone's shoulder when entering an elevator.

" Im sorry!"without looking,she press the button and the elevator door closed. The person she bumped just now only stare at the closed elevator. And there's her manager running toward the elevator before stopping infront of that person.

"Ah..you're arrived..im sorry but Song Jihyo..she just went.." 

"Its okay...i don't mind...we can meet again next time.." that person smile and patted Jihyo's manager shoulder. Jihyo's manager bowed his head.

"Alright..im sorry once again..Director Baek.."

His eyes still looking at the elevator. Slowly he touched his shoulder.

i've found you,Song Jihyo....

**************************************************************

She walking inside her house and tossed her coat on the couch. She walk towards the kitchen and saw there's a mess on the kitchen counter and also on the floor. 

"Oppa!!" Jihyo shout while walking towards his room. She turn the knob and enter. It was dark so she turn on the light. And there he is. Laying on his bed with a comforter wrapping his body. Jihyo walk toward his bed and sat beside his body. 

"Oppa..."she touched his forehead and its hot. Gary also sweating a lot. 

"Oppa...are you okay??" she tried to pull the comforter. Gary slowly open his eyes.

"Jihyo ah..."

"Oppa!!are you okay??why you didn't call me??you're sweating a lot.."she pull the comforter,and saw his upper body. Her face turn red.

"Its cold,Jihyo ah.."He pull the comforter and cover his body. 

"If you're cold,why you didn't wear a shirt..." Jihyo nagged. Gary closed his eyes again. He feels tired. After he went to his office this morning,his body condition getting worse so he cancel all his work for today and went home. He tried to make a lunch earlier but the kitchen turn into a mess after that. So he just laying on his bed until she come home.

Jihyo look at him before standing up and walking out from his room. She went to her room and quickly taking a bath and change her clothes. She went to the kitchen to clean up the mess. After that she cooked a rice porridge for him. 

Gary slowly opened his eyes when he feels something cold on his forehead. 

"Am i waking you up?"Jihyo look at him. Gary shook his head slowly. Jihyo put a small towel into a bowl full with a cold water and spin it a little bit. She pull the comforter away and wipe his body with that towel. Gary frowning and try to push her hand.

"Its cold..."

"I know but your body is burning,oppa...i need to lower your body temperature..just hold it in,okay.."Jihyo continue her work wiping his body. Her face flushing right now. Seeing his body makes her shy. Before this she couldn't see closer than this. And she also notice that he have a small tattoo at his left shoulder. 

Gary just let her touching his body and he stare at her face. He smile when he saw her pink cheek. Jihyo wipe his body with dry towel before cover his body with a comforter again. She went to the kitchen and throw the water. The rice porridge finally cooked so she bring to him with a glass of water and one tablet of panadol.

"Oppa...eat this first...and then you can take your pill.." jihyo help him to wake up. She sat infront of him and take the porridge bowl. She blow the porridge first before feed him. Gary eyes fixed to her face. 

"Thanks...you're so caring towards me..." Gary said after he finished eating. Jihyo smiles and put the pill in his palm.

"I think i fall for you again just now.." Gary swallowed the pill and drink the water. Hearing his words make her heart beat faster. Jihyo went to the kitchen again while carrying the empty bowl. 

**************************************************************

After having a dinner by herself,Jihyo bring a bowl of cold water and walk into Gary's room. He's still asleep so Jihyo just change the towel on his forehead. She touched her forehead and the temperature seems getting lower. 

"Jihyo ah.."

Jihyo look at him. His eyes still closed."Yes,oppa?"

"Can you sleep here tonight?" his voice was slow but she understand what he's saying. Slowly Jihyo went to other side of his bed and laying down next to him. She turn her body towards him. Gary also turn around facing her. 

"Are you feeling cold,oppa?"

Gary nodded. Jihyo touch his face. Its warm than earlier.

"But your body's warm..why you didn't wear a clothes if you're cold..?"

Gary open his eyes and stare at her.

"My heart is cold,Jihyo ah...."

Jihyo look at him and they stare at each other for a while. Gary closed his eyes again.

"I only wear short pant when i'm sleeping..i dont like to wear any clothes.."

Jihyo face turn red again. She look at him. His lips are pale. Slowly,Jihyo move closer to him and put her forehead on his forehead. Gary eyes opened when he feels her breath on his face.

"Still cold?"

Gary smiles and nodded. Jihyo smile and put her hand on his cheek. She don't know why but she really like his scent. A man scent. Kang Gary body scent. She stare at his closed eyes. He's already asleep. Slowly she move her lips closer to his and quickly pull her face away.

"Good night...Kang Gary..."

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:: hoooo......i really love Gary serious face.. You know.. When he look serious and the camera caught his picture... And when i write this story,i always imagine his serious face. And also his shy face. (-////-) 

Btw,i will continue Gary's sick moment in the next chapter.. It seems like Jihyo getting used into her status as his wife..^^ i will update later..thanks for reading.. *bow*

And if you hve an instagram..can you follow me?? My insta :: nisa.kenpachi

I want to get to know all of you..^^ gomawo...

 

Next Chapter:: A moment to remember...