10 years ago...

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"Unnie...where are you?" a small voice calling someone. She take a small step toward the kitchen. MinJung whose washing the dish turn her head and saw her. She smile.

"Wae,Rara ah...?"she asked. Rara wrap her arm around MinJung trouser-covered leg.

"Lets play with me..unnie.."

MinJung wash her hand and wipe it with some cloth before pick Rara up into her arm. She poke her cheek with her finger before walk away from that kitchen.

Its almost a month she live with HeeGun family. And his mother also treat her well like her own daughter. Rara,HeeGun sister also like her and they always play together. Her relationship with Hee Gun also getting closer.

 

"England?"she turn her head. HeeGun who's reading his book at the couch nodded. 

"I already told you before..and i will go again by the end of this year.."

"Oohhh..." that her respon before she turn her head infront and continue to arrange the books at the book rack. HeeGun look up from his book and stare at her back.

"Why?"he asked. MinJung shook her head.

"Nothing.....it just...its will feel different....if you weren't around..maybe..i dont know.."she's stammering with her words. After finish put in one last book,she turn around and froze. HeeGun face was just a few inches from her. When he come behind her,she dont know. Minjung hold her breath and blinking her eyes repeatedly. HeeGun put up his right hand and put the book he's reading just now on the rack. MinJung eyes follow his hand movement and her cheeks flushing.

What are you thinking,MinJung ah?

"...me?"

Huh? She look at HeeGun. He's looking at her face. 

"What you saying?"she asked. She didnt hear what he say just now because she too focused on his hand. Hee Gun smile and put his finger under her chin.

"if i went to England....would you come with me?"

 

 

"Is she pretty?"

HeeGun look at him. Haha just smile.

"Don't misunderstand,hyung...it just..you never told me about your feelings towards a women...and suddenly now you tell me that you fall in love with someone..who is she?do i know her?"

HeeGun shook his head.  "No..you dont know her..and yes..she's pretty..."

Seeing his happy face makes Haha smile again. "You...really love her?"

HeeGun smile.

"she's my first love,Haha yah... This is the first time i want to be with someone..after all the time i've spent at oversea..she's the first one.."

"Your father know about this?"

HeeGun didn't answer Haha's question. He sip his caramel macchiato. Haha stare at him.

"Is it okay? "He asked. He feels worried because he know HeeGun father wouldn't let HeeGun to be in a relationship before he can manage their company.

HeeGun look at him. 

"I know how to handle him..don't worry.."

Haha nodded and patted his shoulder.

**************************************************************

"Don't disturb me,oppa..!!"MinJung push away HeeGun's hand that trying to take rubber pipe from her. She was trying to flush the flower at the backyard of his house. HeeGun giggled and keep teasing her.

"I just want to help you...let me.."he got the pipe and turn it to MinJung. She running around while trying to avoid the water from the pipe.

"Oppa...!!"

HeeGun laughed hard and keep spread the water to her. MinJung's clothes almost drenched and suddenly he stop. MinJung turn around and want to nagged at him but she notice he was looking at other place. She turn her head and saw someone was standing not far from them. She look at HeeGun serious face and at that suited man again. 

"Who is he?"she asked after that man walk away after staring at them for a moment. HeeGun feel tensed.

"Thats.....my father.."

**************************************************************

Pangg!!

He step backward and closed his eyes. Trying to ease the pain from the slap. His mother come to his side.

"Honey,why you do that to him?" she asked to the man standing infront of them. And then she asked HeeGun if he's okay.

Mr.Kang stare at his son. Just now Hee Gun tell him that he don't want to follow him to England and decide to stay in Korea. 

"Is it because of her??that girl?she's the reason for you to act like this?!!"his loud voice fill the room. HeeGun look at him.

"I just want to have my own life..!"he said. After all,he's been with his father since kid and doesn't have a life like other kid. His father want him to learn about business and brought him along with him to England. 

"Your life??? With that unknown girl?you can't even  walk on your own and now you want to have your life? What you know about life?"

"I've made my decision..and you cant force me to do as you like..im sorry,dad.." he turned around and walk away.

"Kang Hee Gun!!"

His father voice fill that room but he ignored it and went out from that room. His step froze when he saw someone standing infront of the door. With her teary eyes.

**************************************************************

"I'm sorry...."she stare at her finger on her lap.

"You're arguing with your dad because of me..."

HeeGun sighed and sat beside her.

"Listen, MinJung ah...it wasn't your fault...its my decision and i've made it long time ago..and now i've meet you..i think my decision was right.."

MinJung look at him. HeeGun hug her.

"Don't worry...i wouldn't leave you...never..."

MinJung smile and nodded.

"I will protect you,MinJung...i promise..."

 *************************************************************

He look at the document infront of him and then at the photo on his table.

"She is the one?" he asked without looking away from that photo. Mr.Lee who was standing infront of his table nodded and put another file infront of him. 

"I've checked and yes . She's his only daughter."

Mr.Kang looked at the file in his hand. They've been friends for a long time but he never met his family or his daughter. Thinking about him making his blood boiled. He remember again his betrayal . 

"Where's HeeGun?"

"He....he's staying at the villa in Jamsil for now.."

"That girl?"

"She with him.."

Mr.Kang gripped the file before throw it on the floor. Mr.Lee take a step back and bow his head.

"That useless son... If only he know who she is.." he gritted his teeth.

"What do you want me to do, sir?"

 "I want him go back to england..no matters what it takes.. But first..about that girl.."

"Yes,sir?"

"Get rid of her from our life.."

**************************************************************

MinJung smiles when she saw HeeGun standing at the end of the road. Beside him was Rara. Its been almost a month she leave the house and she miss her. A night before HeeGun said to her that Rara want to meet her,so he will bring her to their house. MinJung walk slowly across the road when there's no car. She smile while waving toward Rara. Rara run toward her. But then,a fast car suddenly appeared moving towards them. HeeGun's eyes widened and he run toward them. He managed to pull Rara with his left hand and MinJung's left hand with his right hand but she tripped and his grip loosened.  What happens was too fast.

"MINJUNG!!" 

 

 

He stand infront of the ICU ward with a worried face. His eyes was teary.

Minjung.......

"Oppa...."a small voice calling him. He turn and saw Rara standing behind him with his mother that arrived just now.

"Are you alright?is she still in there?" his mother his cheek. HeeGun nodded. He got on his knee and take Rara hand. Her arm was bruised.

"Is it hurt?im sorry ,Rara yah..."he feels sorry because he grip her hand to tight when the accident happen.

"Unnie...where's unnie,oppa?"she asked. HeeGun look at her faces. She look clueless. He hugged her instead of answering her question.

**************************************************************

"We've tried our best but she still unconcious and two of her rib cage was broken. We still wait for her brain examination result.."

HeeGun stare at the doctor infront of him. 

" she also having a severe internal  bleeding..and we can't save her baby..i'm sorry.."

HeeGun's eyes widened. B....baby?

"What do you mean...bb..bbaby?"

"She was pregnant 4 weeks.."

HeeGun feels his heart dropped. And then a nurse approaching them.

"Doctor,she's awake..!"

 

He can hear her breathing sound from the machine next to her. Slowly he approach her and take her hand. MinJung open her eyes and slowly turned her head. 

"O...oppa....." he barely can hear her voice because she wearing a respiratory mask. His eyes teary.

"MinJung..."he her hair slowly.

"Op..pa....our...b..baby.."

His tears running down.

"I'm sorry...i couldn't protect you...i'm sorry..i couldn't protect our baby..."

MinJung feels her tears pouring out. She close her eyes. 

"I'm sorry...."

**************************************************************

He enter the room and saw his father standing next to his table. Just now, when he was waiting for MinJung at the hospital, Mr.Lee come and say that his father want to meet him.

"What do you want?" asked HeeGun.

His father turn around and look at him.

"Go back to England..the company need you.."

HeeGun frowned. "I've told you.."

"Go back and i'll save her...that girl.."

HeeGun stare at his father.

"What do you mean?"

"I know about her condition and i know she need a better treatment..i will give her that but you..must go back to England.."

HeeGun silent for a moment but then he shook his head.

"I know what's your plan..i wouldn't fall for it..you want to separate us like that...i don't trust you!"he turn around and walk away.

"Do you want me to kill her??!!"

His step froze. Slowly he turn his head.

"....then,you will follow what i say..."

HeeGun feels his body trembling. It can't be....He look at Mr.Lee who standing not far from him and then back to his father.

"You....did this?"he asked.

"Go back to England..and i will sparred her life.."

"FATHER!!"

His father sat on his chair. HeeGun still froze in his place.

"I never thought....you'll do..this... She's almost getting killed!!and Rara...she's also there...do you want to kill her also?? Why you did this to me??!" 

Silent. His father didn't say anything and just staring at him. HeeGun turn around and grab the door knob before he felt someone grab his arm and something sharp was inject at his neck. He turn and saw Mr.Lee with syringe and needle behind him. He grab his neck.

"What did you do to me?"he feels his body weakened and he fell on the floor. 

"What happens..to.....me..." 

"This is for your own good...she's wasn't for you..."

He can hear his father voice. His sight was getting blurred but he still can see his father walking toward him.

"You'll know later who she is...but right now...i'm sorry,son.."

And  then he didn't hear or see anything.

'I'm sorry MinJung.....I'm sorry i can't protect you... I'm sorry...'

**************************************************************

Jihyo wipe her tears with the back of her hand. The other hand still holding Gary's hand.

"After i wake up, i was at England and i don't know how i get there.."

"MinJung?"

Gary silent for a while. Jihyo gripped his hand.

"My father hide her from me..i can't find her and i can't go back to Korea..i lost her just like that..until my father passed away..i come back...and i meet you.."

She smile when Gary look at her.

"You come back..actually for her,right?" she asked. Gary look into her eyes. He don't know whether he can say it or not.

Jihyo smile again."its okay..you can tell me.."

Nodded."yes...i want to find her again..but it wasn't because i want to start again with her...but i feel sorry..and guilty toward her..i want her to be happy but i can't be with her again.. I want to fix what my father has done to her.."

Jihyo listen to what he say. So,Gary oppa still didn't know about his father and MinJung's father....

"and you found her?"

He smile."yes..but i didn't meet her..i just want to see if she's okay..this past 5 years , i will send my people to look for her every month..just to make sure she's okay.."

"She didn't know about it?"

"No..sometime we can't find her..its getting hard and she's always disappear but now..i guess i don't have to do it again.."

He rubbed her cheek and kiss her hand. Jihyo look at his face.

"She.....really love you,aren't she?"

Gary stare at her face before kiss her forehead.

"And i really love you....."

She smile.

"Don't think about her again..she was my past..and i don't want it to ruined our relationship..if you still curious about my past and you want to ask something,just ask..i wouldn't mad at you...again..."

Jihyo giggled and pinch his cheek.

"Arasso...."

**************************************************************

She look at the mirror infront of her. And then glanced at her husband that was asleep in their bed. Jihyo sighed before looked at her hand bag. She pick up something from inside of her bag and looked at it. The two line on the white-thermometer-like-kit make her heart beat faster. She grip it and look at him once again.

"I can't tell him...its not the right time yet..i can't..."

 

-to be continued-

 

Note: yuhuuuuuuuuuu!!!! I'm back!!!!

Its been 5 month....and i miss you guys....!!! Im really sorry for my long disappear time..mianhae...*bow*

Finally i got to finish this chapter..is it good??or do i need to rewrite it again?? I make it fast foward so maybe you dont understand a litte bit..

Btw,im happy i can write again.. Tommorow i will start my practical at pysciatric hospital.. Wish me the best..

 

Next chapter: Love again....