The Decision..

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

Jihyo staring at Rara sleeping form. Early that morning she received a call from her mother saying Rara was unconcious in her room. She quickly went to their house. 

"What happened to her,omma?" Jihyo look at Gary's mother who sat beside Rara. She shook her head.

"I don't know.. The doctor say she's under stress.. Rara's not like other girls.. When she's upset or stress,she will be like this.. "

Jihyo look at the tube at Rara's arm that transfer liquid and medicine into her body. Mrs.Kang look at Jihyo and saw her eyes.

"Why your eyes look puffy??are you crying last night?"

Jihyo flustered and touched her face.

"R..really,omma?no..i'm not...i just didn't have enough sleep.." actually its true. After ChangJoo say he want her back last night,she ended the call and turn it off. She's crying until she fall asleep. 

"Take care of yourself,dear... Dont work so hard.."

Jihyo smile when she heard that and nodded.

**************************************************************

"Can i pick you up later?"

Jihyo stare at the mirror infront of her and let make up artist fix her make up. She was talking with Gary. He'll arrive this evening and she want to pick him up at the airport.

"After i finish my photoshot,i'll going there,okay?"

Hearing his approval make her smile widely.

 

She pack her things and put it into her handbag. After saying goodbye to other staff,she walking out from that place. It was raining that time so she went to nearest cafe and buy some coffee for Gary and herself.

"Jihyo ah..."

She turn around. ChangJoo was standing behind her. Jihyo stare at his face.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

Jihyo frowned."im busy.."

"Please..just a minute..."he keep begging. Jihyo sighed and look at her watch. She have 30 minutes left before Gary arrived. After thinking for a while,Jihyo finally agreed and they sat at the corner of that cafe.

"I know you still waiting for me..after what i did to you 5 years ago.." ChangJoo stare at Jihyo's face. 

"What happened before...wasn't fully my fault , Jihyo ah..i have a reason.."

"What?"

He silent for a moment. 

"My father's passed away...that day..."

Jihyo eyes widened. She can see his eyes teary.

"And my mother forced me to cancel our wedding..i don't have a choice at that time.. Our company need me and i can't do anything about it.."

He grab her hand. Jihyo stare at his face.

"I love you...i don't want to leave you..but i have too...i can't choose you at that time,Jihyo ah..."

"Why you didn't tell me?" her eyes also teary. "Why after 5 years,you come to find me?"

"Im afraid you wouldn't understand... I know i was wrong...i want to come earlier but it wasn't easy... There's so many obstacle and i thought you're already forget about me.."

Tears running down her cheek.

"But i meet Jongkook and he told me about you....thats why i decide to find you...i still love you,Jihyo ah... Please come back to me.."

Jihyo look at her hand. Slowly she pull it from his grip.

"I can't...i'm already married..." 

"I know about your marriage...you don't love him,right?you shouldn't be with him.."

"Baek ChangJoo...!!"

"I'll wait Jihyo ah...i know you still love me..thats why you wait for me all this time.. Think about it Jihyo ah.. If you didn't love him,just leave him..i want to be with you.."

"But i..."

"Take your time to think...who you want to be with...i'll wait Jihyo ah..."

Jihyo look at him and sighed. She want to say something but her voice won't come out.

**************************************************************

Jihyo opened the door and step in. Her face look messy. After talking with ChangJoo,she went to the sauna and spent her time there thinking. Thinking about what she should do.

Am i still love him? What about Kang Gary?

"Welcome home.."

Jihyo step stopped and she quickly turn around. Theres Gary standing with a wide smile. Jihyo laughed and run towards his embrace.

"Oppa.....!"

Gary hug her body tight and kiss her hair. He really miss his wife. Jihyo suddenly realized something and look at him.

"I forgot.... Im sorry oppa...i forgot to pick you at the airport..im sorry..!"

Gary smile and put his hand on her cheek.

"Its okay... Don't worry about me..i've buy a meal for our dinner.. You can wash up first then we can eat,okay.."

**************************************************************

After dinner,Jihyo went to her room. Gary also went to her room and carrying something with him.

"Here..!" he gave the paper bag to Jihyo and sat beside her. Jihyo take it and look into it. 

"What is this?" she take it out. It was a cap. With her name on it.

"I ordered it specially for you..and this.."

Jihyo turn to look at him when he pull her hand. He put something on her finger. Jihyo eyes widened.

"A...ring?"

Gary smile. "Happy monthsary,dear.."

Jihyo look at him and laughed. Thats right. Its already a month since they married.

"I didn't prepare anything for you.." jihyo said while looking at her new ring. Gary hug her waist.

"Its okay..i don't need anything from you..."

"Really?"

Gary look at her. "No...i lie.."

Jihyo smile. She stare at his face.

"Oppa...."

"Hmmmm?"

"When you start to love me?"

Gary silent for a moment. He grab her hand and squeeze it.

"Do you really want to know?"

Jihyo nodded. Gary smile.

"Well...actually i've meet you before..5 years ago.."

Jihyo stunned and blink her eyes repeatedly.

"That day...i just arrived at the airport and waiting for my car..and then i saw this one woman..wearing a pretty wedding gown..crying on the floor.."

Gary look at Jihyo's face. She looks surprised.

"She doesnt stop crying..and then she stand up and walk away..i follow her from behind. She sat on the chair and i sat a few meter from her. I don't know why but i love seeing her crying face.. Glossy eyes and flushing cheek. She look beautiful...i feel like i want to cover her face that time..so that no one can saw her grace..but then my assistant arrive and i've to go.."

Jihyo feels her heart twitching and her eyes teary.

"And few years later i've got to come back to korea for some bussiness and i meet your father... My mother always talk about him and she told me that his daughter was my fiancee.. He show me her daughter picture.. It was you..and i'm happy.. I thought i wouldn't meet that crying lady again but fate fares me better.. Your father told me everything about you...and slowly he make me fall in love with you without me seeing you... And now i married you..what he told me about you was right...and thats make me love you more each day.."

Gary Jihyo wet cheek. He smile.

"You really....love me that much?" her voice cracked. Gary nodded. Jihyo smile. Her tears still running down. Slowly she hug his body tight. 

"Thank you...oppa...for loving me..."

**************************************************************

 She look outside of the restaurant. She's waiting for ChangJoo. Last night she spend a whole night to think about their relationship. And she have make her decision.

"Sorry..im late.."

Jihyo turn her gaze foward. ChangJoo was sitting infront of her. 

"Its okay.."

He smile. 

"Oppa..."

"Wae,Jihyo ah?"

Jihyo stare into his eyes. "Do you...really love me?"

ChangJoo surprised with her question but he nodded. Jihyo smile bitterly.

"I...i've been waiting for you to say that all these years... You're right oppa...i still love you..thats why i wait for you...you're my first love afterall... I can't forget about you just like that..."

ChangJoo eyes widened when he heard that. He grab Jihyo's hand. "Jihyo....."

Jihyo eyes turn teary.

"But it was wrong...no matter how long i think,what i say..it still wrong..because thats what i feel for you before i meet him..."

Slowly Jihyo pull her hand away.

"That person....he  love me... Eventhough we just meet each other but he love me so much...so much that i can't push him away... My feelings toward him not the same like my feelings toward you...i need him in my life... I need him more than i need you,Oppa... "

ChangJoo bowed his head down. Tears running down her cheek.

"I can't choose you. That person....i also love him... I just realized that i love him..so much..and i want him to be happy... Im sorry..."

ChangJoo look up and smile. He grab her hand once again.

"Don't be sorry...it was my fault...i was too late....but im happy,Jihyo ah...at least you wouldn't getting hurt because of me again...i'm happy if you're happy...you deserve it.."

Jihyo stare at his face. She saw sadness in his eyes.

"Oppa...."

"Don't worry Jihyo ah... I'm okay... We can't be lover but i want you to become my friend,okay.... And don't ever think about rejecting my offer for the new CF...i still want you in it..."

Jihyo smile when she heard his words. She nodded. ChangJoo smile and wipe Jihyo's tears.

I'm happy for you,Jihyo ah...eventhough you're not mine anymore...

**************************************************************

He walk into that restaurant and look around. He have a meeting with someone.

"Baek ChangJoo...."

He turn around. Theres a man standing behind him.

"Please follow me..." he start to walk away. ChangJoo follow his step until they reached the table that situated far away from the entrance. ChangJoo saw his back facing him. He went to other side of the table and sat down facing him.

"I know you...."

Gary smile when he heard that. ChangJoo stare into his eyes.

"Why you helping me to come back here? What's your intention?"

 

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:: im having a fever. My body is so hot. Huhuhu

 

Btw,thanks for your comment. *hug*

And for reading this.. *bow*

 

Next chapter:: Sweet Honeymoon....