Broken heart...

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

She stir her coffee with a spoon before slowly drinking it. She look outside of that restaurant and sighed slowly.

"I'm sorry i'm late..the traffic was so slow just now.."

She turn to that voice. There she is. Sitting infront of her with a wide smile. 

"Its been a long time..." Mrs.Kang stare at her face. Minjung smile and nodded. 

"I never thought that you want to meet me..can i ask why??.."

Mrs.Kang take a deep breath. 

"Why you come back here?"

Minjung smile turn bitter when she hear that question.

"Why's everyone seems not happy with me being here? Rara..Hee Gun oppa...and even you..." there's a sad tone in her voice.

"Its better for you to stay away from us..MinJung ah.."

"For me or for you?"

Mrs.Kang look at her expression. Its different now.

"MinJung ah..."

"Do you think i don't know what have you done to me before? Im not that stupid..eventhough HeeGun oppa don't know about this but i know.. I know what all your dead husband did to me and HeeGun oppa.."

Mrs.Kang gulped. "What you saying...?"

MinJung smirked.

"I'm not the old Kim MinJung,madam....that minjung already dead 10 years ago.. Now i'm gonna pay back what've you done to me..and i want Hee Gun Oppa back..i will get him back.."

"MinJung.." 

"I guess he don't know what actually happen 10 years ago,right? Can you imagine what he will do  if he know about it? And that little madam..."

Mrs.Kang eyes widened. She grab MinJung hand.

"Don't involve JihYo in this matter..she don't know anything.."

"I know...i wouldn't tell her just like that...but.."

MinJung loosen Mrs.Kang grip on her hand and stand up.

"....if she asked me,i can't promise i wouldnt tell her...that little madam of yours..." 

"Kim MinJung!!" she shout but MinJung already walk away from there. She sighed and massage her temple.

**************************************************************

"aren't you cold?"

Jihyo hear that voice behind her before someone hug her from behind. Jihyo smile. Gary put his cheek next to her. They already arrived at Jeju island. ChangJoo didn't come yet and only his assistant director and other staff come with her. They staying at one of Gary's resort. Gary say to her that the resort owner was actually Gary and her late father. 

"Why i didn't know about this?" Jihyo sighed. Gary tightened his hug.

"Well...your father and my father plan to build this resort long time ago..after my father passed away,i decide to continue it and your father agree.."

Jihyo nodded. That's explain the reason her father always went to Jeju Island. Even before he die. She feels her eyes teary when she remember about it again. Gary notice it and turn her body around.

"What's wrong?"

Jihyo shook her head and try to fight her tears.

"Nothing...it just... Suddenly i remember about him.."

She smile. Gary hold her cheek and rub it with his thumb.

"Don't cry..you have me now,right...?"

Jihyo hold his hand on her cheek and smile sweetly.

"Nae...."

Gary smile and hug her body. Jihyo put her hand on his back and sighed slowly. Actually she still can't stop thinking about MinJung. Even before they come to Jeju island,she went to MinJung's house but there's no one there. 

 *************************************************************

He stare at two figures infront of him and clenched his hand. Rara was sitting at her seat while Kai sat infront of her facing her. He don't know when they both become friend since he and Rara no longer talking to each other.

"Since when you become her friend?" 

Kai look at Sehun whose standing behind him. They were in the toilet and only them were in there. Kai turn his head and look at the mirror infront of him while he wash his hand.

"May i know why you asking?"

"Kai..!!"

Kai wipe his hand with some tissues before turn to face Sehun.

"We're friend since kids..satisfied?"

"Wha...how i don't know?"

Kai silent and try to walk away from there but Sehun grab his arm.

"Don't run when im asking you..!!"

Kai push his hand.

"Stop it,Sehun...don't ask me about it anymore..if you want to know ask her by yourself.."

"She doesn't want to talk to me.."

"So what..?its your fault so deal with it.."

Sehun stare at his face.

"You.....like her?" he asked. Kai stay silent. Sehun grab his arm again.

"Answer me,Kai!!"

"So what if i did??we've know each other long time enough.."

"I'm your friend,Kai...!!"

Kai smirked.

"I've told you before...don't take that deal..but you did.."

Sehun turn to silent. His grip on kai arm loosen. 

"You both are my friend so i don't do anything before this..since i don't want to hurt her..but now..you're the one hurting her..and i wouldn't allow you to do it again..stay away from her if you can..if you still think me as your friend.." after finish his words,Kai walk away from that place. Leaving Sehun with his guilty looks on his face.

**************************************************************

Jihyo and Gary walk side by side while holding hand. They were heading to the restaurant after Jihyo finish her shooting for today. 

"What do you want to eat?"asked Gary while hugging her waist with his right hand. Jihyo smile.

"Ummm...i want.." "Oppa!!!"

They both stop walking and turn to that voice. Jihyo eyes widened. Gary also looks surprised. MinJung was walking toward them with a wide smile. 

"This is really a nice place,right?" she say while walking to Gary side. Gary look at her.

"Why you're here?"

"I forgot to tell you that one of our company officer want to meet you before i can give you that contract..he'll come tonight.." 

Gary nodded. MinJung look at Jihyo.

"This is your..wife,oppa?"she asked. 

Gary look at Jihyo who's looking at him.

"Yes..this is my wife..Jihyo.. Dear..this is MinJung.."

MinJung hold out her hand. Jihyo grab it.

"I know you..." Jihyo said. Gary look at her. MinJung make a blank face.

"Sorry?"

"You're our new neighbour.."

Gary look at MinJung. MinJung smile.

"No...i don't know what you talking about..i never met you before.." MinJung say while shook her head. Jihyo smile awkwardly.

"Oh..maybe i mistake you with other person.."

They talking for a moment before MinJung leave them. Jihyo can see her sharp gaze toward her when she walk past her. 

**************************************************************

Jihyo bite her fingernail and sat straight. She stare at her phone screen. There's Gary and ChangJoo photo sent by private number to her phone.

"The date was.."she look at the date that written on that photo. It was when she reject ChangJoo and when She know her feelings toward Gary.

"If oppa know ChangJoo oppa...why he didn't say anything..? ChangJoo oppa too..." Jihyo stare blankly at the screen. 

Is there something i don't know?

**************************************************************

Gary stare at the woman infront of him. They were just finish discussing with her company officer and he already left. Leaving just two of them. And they decide to sat at the bench near the swimming pool.  MinJung smile.

"You still like before..oppa..."

Gary smile. "And you're getting prettier..."

"Am i?"

Gary nodded. MinJung look down.

"If i'm pretty..so why you leave me before?" 

Gary flinched. "MinJung ah..."

MinJung hold Gary's hand. 

"I..i've missed you like crazy,oppa...i want to meet you...i really want to meet you..."she hug his body tightly. Gary was taken aback and didn't get to push her.

"I still love you,oppa...come back to me.."

Gary sighed when he hear that. Slowly he put his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry..minJung ah.."

"Don't say sorry,oppa...you will leave me again if you say that..like before.."she sobbing. Gary just let her hugging him before slowly he push her body. He look at her face.

"I'm married now...and i love my wife..."

"But you're mine... Don't you remember what we've share before..i still can't forget it.."

"But i've forget all of it..im sorry..but i can't be with you..now i just see you as my friend and bussiness partner. Thats all..i'm sorry..."he stand up and leave her alone. MinJung stare at the dark sky before laughed.

"Oppa...i love you...i want you...if you can't come to me like this..then i have to use the other way..understand,oppa?"

**************************************************************

Gary kiss Jihyo's forehead. Slowly she open her eyes.

"Am i waking you up?"He asked. Jihyo shook her head. She turn her body facing him. 

"How about your meeting just now?"she asked. Gary smile.

"We'll sign the contract next week...and i've to go to England for it.."

Jihyo smile. "Thats all?"

Gary nodded before stand up from the bed and walk into the bathroom. Jihyo bite her lips. Tears are gathering in the corner of her eyes. In her hand,her phone screen show a photo she received just before Gary arrive. A photo of some people hugging each other.

**************************************************************

Gary sat on the chair while watching a scene not far from him. Jihyo was in the middle of her CF shooting and if the weather was fine,they will finish shooting earlier than what've been planned. 

"Enjoy watching?"

Gary turn his head. ChangJoo was standing behind him. He sat beside Gary.

"You arrive late.."

"My assisstant can do this without me..by the way..thanks for allowing my staff to stay in your resort.."

Gary smile. He saw Jihyo walking toward them with her blank face.

"You know each other?"she asked. Gary flustered and look at ChangJoo.

"No..this is..the first time we meet..why you ask like that?"

Jihyo look at ChangJoo.

"No..you both talking like you already  know each other.."

Changjoo smile and patted Jihyo head before walk toward his shooting staff. Jihyo look at Gary.

"Really?"

Gary chuckled and pinch her cheek slowly.

"Yes..." and he also walk away from there. Jihyo stood there while blinking her eyes repeatedly.

"He lie...he's lying to me again.."

but why?

**************************************************************

Jihyo stand next to the swimming pool while enjoying her wine. ChangJoo was treating all of the staff and also her and Gary for a dinner. After finish eating,she went there to relax her mind while Gary was talking with ChangJoo and other staff about men's stuff. Jihyo sighed. 

"Why sighing?"

Jihyo look at her side and saw MinJung walking towards her. She stood infront of her and smile.

"Anyeong..."

"Don't smile to me.."Jihyo sneered up. MinJung smirked.

"Wae,unnie?did something bothered you?"

"It was you...i wasn't mistake at all..you're the one who moving to that house...and you send me that photo last night..right?"

MinJung smile while nodding her head.

"You're not just pretty..but also clever.."

"Who are you actually?what do you want?"

MinJung fold her arm.

"I think you already know who i am..or your Gary oppa didn't tell you??"

Jihyo silent. Minjung laughed.

"Don't tell me he don't trust you enough to tell you about who i am..beside..you're his wife..right?"

"What you want?"

"I want him..!"

"He's my husband..!!"

MinJung smirked. 

"But he didn't love you like he love me.."

Jihyo flinched. He stare deeply at MinJung face.

"I was his first love...and we both shared something special before this...before his father destroyed it.."

"What do you mean...?"

"Hmmm....our little madam really don't know anything...i guess you also don't know why you two getting married..am i right?"

Jihyo start to feel annoyed.

"What are you talking about?"

"What?what? Im sick of your question..if you want to know..ask him..or..you can ask you dead father.." she smirked. Jihyo feels her temper rise and..PANGGG!!

MinJung hold her cheek and look at Jihyo. Jihyo feels her hand shaking. 

"How dare you..."

Not far from them,MinJung saw Gary was looking at them with his shocked face. MinJung grab both of Jihyo hand and push it.

"What are you doing??" Jihyo try to push her back. MinJung smirked. 

"I will get him back...eventhough it means i've to destroyed you..understand??" and she push Jihyo hand before let it go and she was falling into a swimming pool. Jihyo stood there with shocked look. And then she saw,a person jump into the swimming pool and then carry MinJung drown body.

"What've you done??" Gary shout while look at Jihyo. 

"I..im..not...she's doing it by her self..!!it was her..!!"

Jihyo froze in her place when Gary was trying to save MinJung and after she's awake,he carry her in his arm and walk away. Not realized Jihyo teary face.

**************************************************************

"I don't know why she push me...." MinJung look at Gary who's sitting beside her. She already awake and now rest in her bed.

"She don't like me,oppa?"

"MinJung ah.."

"Hmmm..."

Gary look at her. "Stop it..."

"Wha.." "i know she didn't push you..."

MinJung silent. She hear Gary sighing.

"If you know,why you help me?"

Gary silent. 

"She don't know anything about our past isn't it? Why you didn't tell her?"

"I don't want to hurt her..."

MinJung look at him with her angry look.

"I told you that i want you back,oppa..i will do anything to get you back.."

Gary stand up and want to leave but MinJung grab his arm.

"You know the contract that you want is in my hand,right?i can do anything with it..even to destroy your company oppa.. I will do it.. I will do anything to get you back..and to pay back what we lost 10 years ago..our bab..." before she finish talking,Gary pull his hand and walk away. MinJung bite her lips.

**************************************************************

Jihyo wipe her tears while standing facing the balcony. She still in shocked for what happen just now. 

"Jihyo ah..."

She can feel his touch on her skin. Jihyo turn around and push his hand.

"Who is she?who is she to you that you make me like this!!"

"Please,Jihyo...can we discuss this later..please..." Gary pleading to her. He actually not in mood to talking and really need to rest.

"I want to know who is she??why all of you not telling me anything..??"

"She isn't important..."

"If she's not..." Jihyo pick up a photo in her bag and throw it infront of him. Gary pick it. His eyes widened.

".....why you still keep that photo?"

"You intrude my room?"

"I want to know who is she??"

"Stop asking me!!!i told you i will tell you about it later..!! And stop interfering my past life..!!"

"Interfere  your life?? I am your wife,Kang Hee Gun!!!your wife..!!and it was you interfering my past life..!! You lie to me about you didn't know Changjoo oppa and i didn't give a damm about that!!and now you asking me to stop interfering your past??how can i stop when your past is the one showing itself to me!!!how??!!"

Gary take a deep breath. He massage his temple before look at his wife again. He hold her hand but she push him.

"Im sorry...please..i will tell you...im sorry Jihyo ah.."

Jihyo shook her head. She don't care anymore about her mess face and just let the tears running down.

"No...now i don't want anymore..."

"Jihyo..."Gary feels his heart twitching. His eyes teary seeing his wife like that.

"She was right...you don't trust me...you don't trust me as your wife..."

"Jihyo...." Gary kneel on the floor when Jihyo walk out from their room and He can only stared at the closed door.

Now everthing is breaking..just because he afraid he will hurt her heart if he tell the truth, he breaking her heart by telling a lie..and he have to fix it himself...

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:sooooo looooooonnngggg....hahahaha..im in a good mood and my imagination mind working well tonite so i make this. 

Don't get mad at Gary,okay....he just confused right now...huhuhuhu

Thanks for reading *bow*

Thanks for your comment..*hug* btw,when i read your comment/ideas,it help my imagination for next chapter actually..^^

 

Next Chapter: The Story only She Didn't Know