Sweet honeymoon...

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"Can we talk?"

Sehun stand infront of Rara. She look up and saw his face. That scene appear again in her mind so she ignored him and keep walking but Sehun grab her arm and pull her into an empty classroom. He closed the door and look at her.

"please,Rara...listen to me...don't act like this.."

Rara look at him. "what do you want?"

"i'm....sorry...i know its my fault but i didn't meant it...its just a..."

"joke?" Rara cuts down his words. Sehun look at her face.

"please,Rara... don't say like that..."

Rara turn her gaze towards other side. being close with him like that make her heart flustered. 

" please forgive me....i can't stand it when you ignoring me...you act like im not exist...i don't like that..i know i was wrong.. but please forgive me..." he hold Rara's forearm. Rara look at him.

"i will forgive you..." she said. Sehun smile. " but don't appear infront of me again..." she added.

his smile disappear.

"don't appear infront of me again... don't even say that you know me... act like we never know each other..then i will forgive you.."

Sehun grip on her forearm loosened.

"are you serious?"

Rara nodded but her eyes already teary.

"you want to end our relationship just like this?" he asked. Rara smiles bitterly.

"relationship?" she stare into his eyes. "since when we have a relationship?"

Sehun sighed. he know he can't fix his mistake anymore. Hearing Rara being sick before make him feels really guilty and he try to talk to her. but now she already make her decision,he have to accept it. slowly he take a step and opened the door. he walking out from that classroom. leaving her sobbing behind a wall.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"honeymoon?"

Jihyo look at Gary who's typing on his laptop on his bed. she walked towards him and sat beside him.

"when?where?"

Gary turn his body and saw her excited face. he smiles.

"your favourite place..." he touch her cheek. jihyo smile widely.

"Maldives?" Jihyo jaw dropped when Gary nodded his head. she scream happily before throwing her body into his arm. she hug Gary's body tightly.

"really,oppa??really?" Jihyo turn her face facing his face. Gary kiss her cheek before nodded again.

 

After deciding a date for their honeymoon, they went to their mother house to inform about their vacation later.

"Maldives? thats a nice place for you two..." Gary's mother smiles and look at Jihyo. Jihyo who sat beside her mother just smiles.

"maybe we can hear a good news from them after this..." her mother teasing her. Gary and his mother laugh hearing that while Jihyo look at them with her blank face. after look at Gary flushing face she finally understand what her mother saying.

"its...not...its still early,omma...." Jihyo flustered. her face turn red. their mother still laugh but Gary face looking down for a moment.

hearing  Jihyo saying that words means Jihyo still doesn't want to sleep with him. like husband and wife. he smile a bit when Jihyo look at him.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rara look at the photo in her hand. that photo already look old but she still keep it. Thats the only photo she have.

"Rara?"

hearing that voice makes her shocked. quickly she hide that photo behind her back and she look at the person standing at her room's door. Gary look at her shocked face. after talking with their mother just now, he decides to meet her.

"wae? what are you seeing just now?"Gary asked. Rara shook her head. Gary sat on her bed and look at her face.

"oppa wouldn't mad at you,Rara ah...please..."

Rara look at Gary. Slowly she show to him that photo. Gary eyes widened but its just for a moment. He look at Rara and put that photo on her hand.

"you miss her?"

Rara shook her head. "aniya oppa...its just... i just..."

Gary smiles. he patted her head. "i know...i'm sorry Rara ah..."

"Oppa...."

"hmmmm?"

"did Jihyo unnie...know about her?"

Gary silent. and then he shook his head.

"why you didn't tell her?"

"its not important... "

Rara hold her brother hand.

"But at least she should know... You can't hide it forever..."

Gary stay silent. 

"She ask me about your past before..."

Hearing that make him turn his gaze towards Rara. She smile.

"But i didn't told her...i want her to ask you by herself...and beside...i myself don't know much about what actually happen..so i don't want to interfere..."

Rara tightened her grip on his hand. Gary patted her head while smiling.

"Gomawo..Rara.."

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jihyo pull the curtain away. She open her hand widely and feel the wind. They already arrive at Maldives. And now they will staying at the luxury Shangri-la resort. She don't know the price for the resort since Gary already pay for it.

"Beautiful,isn't it?" Gary's voice wake her up. Jihyo smile when he wrap his hand on her waist. She put her hand on his. They both look at the scene infront of them. The wide blue sea and skies. Being together alone with him make her heart beat faster. And now when she saw his arm that wrapped on her waist make her feels weird. Make her want MORE than that. 

"Lets change our clothes.. I want to bring you out for a walk.." suddenly he pull his body away. Makes her feel embrassing. Jihyo turn around when he entering a bathroom. She touch her cheek and it feels hot. 

What am i thinking??

 

after walking around and enjoying the view all around that place they went back to their room. Gary went to the small pool infront of their room and enjoy his swimming. He notices Jihyo frowning face earlier when they were walking alongside the beach. She try to hold his hand but he silently avoid it. He keep a distance between them because he know he can't control his body from touching her and he also know she's not ready for it. He almost kiss her when he hug her earlier but he control it. But being alone with her like this make him want her. All of her.

Gary went out from the pool and pick up the towel on the chair beside the pool. He wipe his body and hair while walking towards their room. His step froze and the towel almost slip from his hand when he saw her. She standing beside the bathroom door. Her back facing her and she's trying to tie her bikini Top. She saw him.

"Oppa...can..you help me tie this?" she say that while move backward. Gary moves closer to her and hold the string. He tied that string slowly.

"Gomawo oppa...i want.. Errmm.!!"

Jihyo didn't prepare when he suddenly turn her around and kiss her roughly. He push her body backward with his body until her back touching a wall. Gary's hand touching all parts of her body. Jihyo panting when he let her lips go and kiss her neck. She can feel him her neck skin before he attacking her lips again. 

Gary hold her waist and pick her up. He wrap her legs around his waist and continue kissing her. Jihyo can feel his lips on her face. Soft, rough, quick. And she didn't know when her hand already went to his hair and his neck. Pulling him closer.

But then suddenly he stop. He put his head on the crook of her neck. Jihyo look at him when he put her down.

"Im sorry....i lost control..." he told her that. Jihyo can see his guilty face. She hold his hand.

"Oppa...i..."

"No..no...i know i shouldn't force you...i know you still not ready yet..but..its....urghh...im sorry..jihyo ah.." 

Gary turn around and went into the bathroom. Jihyo look at the closed door.

 

Jihyo stare at the dark sky. After having a dinner just now she went to the chair next to the pool and sat there. She glance at Gary who's talking with mr.Lee on his phone. After what happened that evening,he still treat her like before but she can see he forcing himself not to touching her. She don't know how to Fix the misunderstanding  between them.

Do i have to do it first?

Jihyo bite her lips and glance again at him. He's sitting at the edge of the bed now while talking to mr.Lee. slowly she walking towards the bed and sat beside him.

"Oppa..."

Gary look at her. "Just a minute..." and he continue to talk to his phone. Jihyo pout her lips. She grap his arm and makes him turn around. Gary look at her with a shocked face. Jihyo take a phone and throw it on the couch near their bed. She pull his head and kissing him deeply. She push his body and sat on his body while still kissing him. Gary push her shoulder and stop the kiss.

"What are you doing?" he asked. Jihyo ignore his question and push his hand on the bed. She continue kissing him. Gary turn their body around and now he's on top of her. He grab her wrist and put it on top of her head. Jihyo's panting hard. 

"If you keep doing this..i wouldn't stop what im going to do next.."

Jihyo look into his eyes. "I want you..."

Gary stare at her face and realize she's telling the truth. So he release her wrist and start to kissing her deeply. Jihyo also wrap her arm on his neck. She closed her eyes when he start to take off her clothes and kiss her body.

 

They both stare at the wall infront of them. Jihyo pull the comforter and cover her chest. Her cheek flushing. The scene that happened just now playing again on her eyes and its makes her smile shyly. Gary notice that. 

"I thought you don't want to do it.." he start the conversation. Jihyo pout her lips and play with her hair.

"You never ask..."

Gary smiles. He grab her hand. Jihyo look at him.

"So...you love me?"

Jihyo think for a moment.

"I love...your eyes...."

His left eyebrow raised up. "Huhh...?"

She smiles and cupped his cheeks with her hands.

"Your cheek...your forehead...your nose...lips...and.."

Gary smile widely and move closer to her.

"And...?"

"And...i love your duck-...."

A laughter bursted from his mouth. Jihyo smile shyly. He hug her waist and pull her body closer to him.

"That means.....?" He look at her.

Jihyo stare into his eyes. "That means....." she put her forehead on his and closed her eyes.

"Nae..... I love you...Kang Gary....." hearing her whisper make him smiles widely. He tilted his head and kiss her lips. Jihyo wrap her hand on his body tightly. She feels very happy now that he know what her feelings and she can't wait to spend the rest of their honeymoon together with him.

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:::  i will continue their honeymoon story later. And i dont know how to make a make love scene since im not married yet..and my knowledge are based on the fanfiction that i read before and from my english novel...so im sorry if its not okay.... *bow*

 

I love maldives. Its my dream to go there. ^_^

And one more thing..Rara know MinJung... But not that much since she still a little girl when they meet her. She will appear on the next chapter. And i will reveal their secret little by little,okay...

 

Next chapter:: Unexpected Guest....