Stay with me ...

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"How do you feel?" Jihyo look at her brother. Sehun smiles and hold her hand.

"I'm fine,noona..jinja..!.you hear what the doctor says earlier right.."

Jihyo just sighed. Just now she meet the doctor whose come to check on Sehun. The doctor said he was fine and his blood result shows nothing abnormal. He can discharge from the hospital on evening.

"Next time don't do this again... Omma almost fainted when she know you're in ICU .."

Sehun just grinned while scratch his head. He glance at Rara who sitting at the sofa not far from them. She was looking at them.

**************************************************************

"Ooh..oppa..i've arrived at the airport.. I'll call you again later.. Okay.. Bye.." she put her handphone back in her bag before parking her car at the parking lot. Her friend, EunHye and her husband were coming visiting her from Japan. She came to pick them up at airport. 

"Yahh!Song Jihyo!"

She turn around when she hear that voice. Her smile rise on her lips when she saw EunHye running toward her with open arm.

"EunHye..!"

"I miss you so much ....!" she hugged Jihyo tightly. Jihyo smile toward JoongKok who walking behind EunHye.

"Let me see your face...aigooo... Where's this pau coming from?" EunHye pinched Jihyo cheeks. Jihyo laugh.

"Am i getting fat?"she asked. EunHye nodded jokingly. Jihyo smile. EunHye link her arm with Jihyo's.

"Let's go.. I want to hear everything from you...everything!" she drag Jihyo. Jihyo glance at Jongkook whose shakes his head seeing his wife like that. Jihyo smile. She really miss both of them. 

**************************************************************

"She did what??"

Jihyo smile lightly while sipping her coffee. EunHye sat beside her. Jongkook sat on a sofa not far from them. He glance at Jihyo when he hear all her story just now.

"You just let her do that to you?"

Jihyo look at EunHye.

"I can't do anything, EunHye.. I can't and don't want to interfere into this matter.. Gary oppa will take care of everything ..i must trust him.."

EunHye stare at her in awe. If it was her, she will pull MinJung hair till it bleed.

"Did...he still.." 

"No .. But he .. I think he feel responsible..for what happened to her ..he still feels guilty .."

"How about you? Your feelings?"

Silent. 

my feeling? I don't know .. But one thing for sure.. I'm afraid .... I'm afraid of losing him to her .. I want to be with him ..but MinJung was hurting too.. She already lose her baby .. And Gary oppa too ... She's suffering more than me ..i don't know what to do ...

Jihyo flinched when EunHye hold her hand. She look at her. 

"Gwenchana? Did i ask the wrong question?"

Jihyo shake her head. EunHye hug her. 

"Don't worry.. I'll always cheering for you.. If anything happen, you can call me.. I'll be by your side .."

Jihyo smile and hug her back.

"Gomawo..EunHye-ah..."

**************************************************************

"What are you staring at?"

His voice makes her turn around. She smile .

"Isn't it beautiful?"

Gary stare at his wife. After dinner an hour ago, Jihyo ask him for a bicyling date near Han river. And now they standing at the park facing the river.

He hug her from behind.

"What's wrong? Suddenly you want come here..."

"I miss this place... Its been a long time we don't come here for a date.."

Gary tightened his hug and hold her cold hand. It's almost a month after Sehun accident and he's busy looking for MinJung and also taking care of his company. 

"I'm sorry.. I was too busy.. Next time i'll bring you here again,okay?"

Jihyo smile. "Oppa ..."

"Hmmmm?"

"Gary oppa...."

He look at her. "Yes...."

Jihyo turn her face to him.

"Saranghae .."

Gary blank for a moment before his face turn red. He hid his face in her hair. He didn't expect for that. Jihyo laugh and pull his hand. 

" why? Are you embrassed?" she asked while giggled.

"It was too sudden.. And you look too beautiful..."he murmured behind her hair. He turn her body facing him and hug her.

"Honey .."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Are you happy with me?"

Jihyo look at him. Gary smile. He still hug her waist.

"Are you?" jihyo asked him back .

"Of course i am .. You're my love one and i can't stand being away from you .. I want to be with you all the time .."

She smile while stare into his eyes.

"I want it too ... Oppa .. I really love you .. I'm happy being your wife and i want to be by your side forever, oppa .."

he hug her again. Jihyo stare at the dark sky . Her eyes teary . i wish i can stay by your side forever, oppa .. I wish ...

**************************************************************

She look at herself in the mirror . She glanced at her husband whose sleeping on their bed. And she look at their wedding photo in the frame infront of her. 

'I .. It's not that i don't love you, oppa .. I love you with all of my heart ...but i don't have a choice ..i want to protect you .. I'm sorry ... If this is the price for loving you, i will take it .. As long as you alive ...i'm sorry .. I'm sorry ...i'm sorry, oppa ...'

She cover with her hand , afraid that her cry will wake him up . With the tears in her face, she pull the wedding ring on her finger and put it inside the cover letter and put it inside the drawer.

Goodbye ..Oppa ...

**************************************************************

Gary wake up early and saw his wife not around . He got up and went to kitchen . On the dining table, there's a warm food . He sat and smile .Last night after their date, Jihyo already told him that she will go to Jeju Island again for photoshoot and she will go early. She asked him to not sending her and she will go with her staff .

 "Ahh.. I've already miss her .." 

 

He look at his phone . He's been trying to contact Jihyo a million time but still she unreachable .

"What happened?" he asked himself. When he try again, still enter her voicemail.  Finally he called Baek Chang Joo.

" what ?"

" i've been calling her for million times just now.. Can you contact your staff.."

"Wait.. Wait!! "

Gary silent and listen. Chang Joo take a breath.

"What do you mean by going to Jeju island? Our staff?"

"This morning, she say she has a photoshoot at Jeju and .."

"No.. We're not going anywhere this time and as far as i know Jihyo wouldn't do any photoshoot for now.. She say she want to rest .."

"What..? So..." Gary stare at the photo on his desk. Their wedding photo . He cut the call and quickly stand up from his seat .

"Mr. Lee!!!"

**************************************************************

"Through her last contact list, there's a private number and i've check it ..it's from Miss Kim . The last signal from her phone was at Incheon airport. Until now we don't find anything, sir ..i'm sorry .."  Mr.Lee bowed his head. Gary grab his coat.

"How come this happen? I already told you to put some guards ! How come this happen!! We shouldn't lose her!!" he shouted. Mrs Kang whose also at his house move towars him and hold his shoulder.

"HeeGun ah .. Calm down.. Don't be like this.. We'll find her .." she say calmly although her heart almost collapsed when gary told her about jihyo's missing.

"Aniya.. I should pay more attention.. It was my fault.. I should know something was wrong.." He loosen his grip and move toward his room. His tears already running through his cheeks.

"HeeGun...!"

He shut his door and start to throwing things while screaming. He open their wardrobe and begin searching for any clues.

"Jihyo .. Jihyo ..." why i didn't realise anything? Why?? I should know MinJung will contact her..i should protect her from that woman..why i'm being careless..why!!

He pull the drawer and saw the letter. He take it and open it. The ring suddenly fall from the letter into the floor .He kneel and take it. He read the letter before screaming again. 

"JIHYO!!!"

Don't look for me. I'm sorry and  i love you .

                                                         Goodbye .

                                                           Jihyo.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N:::  i'm sooooooooooooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry for late updating .. Mianhae *bow90°*

Hope you enjoy it .. Thanks for waiting this long..*cries**hug*