The Story only She don't know 2.....

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

He look at the man infront of him. Totally in mess. Mr.Lee sighed and pick up the wine bottles that Gary throw on his bed. Gary's laying on the couch beside his bed. He's totally drank and need to sleep. Its been 3 days he in England and now he's come back to korea. MinJung really did what she say and their contract are terminated. But Gary didn't care about it and ask his uncle to handle the situation. He really miss his wife and now he's blaming himself for what happen.

"Sir,your mother call just now and she want.."

"No!!i don't want!!" Gary cut off his words. Mr.Lee stand straight beside him. Gary also stand and facing him.

"But,sir...your mother.."

"I don't want!!do you understand??and i don't want...hikks...to see..you again..go away...don't come here again..hiks.."

Mr.Lee stare at his mister. He looks the same as 10 years ago. Gary hand's knuckles are swollen. He hold Gary body when he staggering. Gary push him and fall on the floor.

"Go away!!!all of you..!!go away...!!!"he shout. Mr.Lee look at him before nodded his head and walk away. Gary put his arm on his head. Tears are pouring hard. 

"I miss you,Jihyo ah...miss you......"

 

Slowly Mr.Lee close Gary's room door and walk to the living room. He took out his phone and dialling someone. He put it at his ears when the call was pick up.

"Hello...Madam?"

**************************************************************

Mrs.Kang stare at the face infront of her. Pale and look skinny than before.

"Are you okay,dear?"

Jihyo smile when her mother in law put her hand on her cheek. She nodded.

"Im okay,omma..."No.She's not. She been missing Gary so much and cant stop crying everytime she went to bed. 

Mrs.Kang hold her hand. Jihyo's mother appear from the kitchen and put a drinks on the table. After receiving a call from Mr.Lee last night,Mrs.Kang talk to her and decide that they need to do something from their child. Thats why they come to meet Jihyo.

"Hee Gun missing you,Jihyo ah... Can't you meet him?"

Jihyo silent. But her eyes already teary. Hearing his name makes her heart aching. Mrs.kang sighed and hold both of Jihyo hand and put it on her lap.

"I'm sorry,Jihyo ah..."

Jihyo look up. 

"It was my fault...i should told you about MinJung..."

Wrinkles appear on her forehead. She turn her face to her mother when she move closer to her body.

"HeeGun...he has a reason for not telling you earlier,Jihyo ah...he don't want to hurt you...and he also..don't want to remember again what happened before..."

"What...are you saying?"

Mrs.kang look at Jihyo's mother and she nodded.

"What i want to tell you now..was something that HeeGun didn't know...but i want you to know it...so that you understand why MinJung mad with my family...especially my late husband.."

Jihyo stare at her face.

"MinJung...stay in our house after HeeGun brought her in 10 years ago..there's nothing much that i know about her but i know she's nice and she's taking a good care of Rara..i was the first person who know that HeeGun like her and i agree with their relationship since Heegun looks so happy with her..but then..something happen one day..and it makes our relationship broken..."

"What happened?"

Mrs.Kang look at Jihyo.

"I cant tell you...Hee Gun was the one who should told you about this..but what i will tell you have a connection with what happen..something that only my husband,your father,me and your mother know.."

Jihyo look at her mothet and they look at each other beflre Mrs.Kang continued. ".....My husband..HeeGun father..didn't like MinJung... He don't want HeeGun and MinJung to be together.."

"Why?"

"At first i don't know...but one day he told me...it was because of MinJung's father..."

"MinJung's father?"

Mrs.Kang nodded and sighed.

"Her father,your father and my husband was a good friends when they were young....but when they grew older,they become rival in bussiness. MinJung's father uses a dirty way to makes our company goes down but your father save our company.."

"My father..?"

"....after a while,our company grew stronger and bigger than him..one day he come to meet my husband for a help...he needs money for his company..my husband agree to help since he still think of him as his friend but he betray my husband...he sold our company deal to other company and run away with the money.. My husband want to take a revenge so he try to find him. They meet him at Jeju island.. And something happened.."

"........they meet at the resort construction site and have a fight.. Your father try to stop them but my husband accidently push him and he fall from 5th floor and die.."

Jihyo eyes widened. Her mother hold her hand. Mrs. Kang wipe the tears at the corner of her eyes.

"It was an accident....thats what they told the police...and the case was closed after that....but actually it wasn't...my husband...actually did it..because of the rage and he want to pay back what he did to our company,he want him to die..."

"Oppa....didn't know about..this?"

Mrs.Kang shook her head.

"He thought his father didn't like MinJung because she's poor and don't suit to become his wife...but the truth is..he don't want HeeGun to know about this...about him killing MinJung father...thats why he separate both of them.."

Jihyo feels her tears running down her cheek.

"...HeeGun was really sad after that and leave korea..He didn't even come back when his father died.. He stay at England and manage the company..like what his father want.."

"MinJung....know?"

Mrs.Kang silent for a while.

"10 years ago she don't know...but now...i think she already know...and she want to use it to get HeeGun back..to destroy our family.."

Jihyo swallowed hard. Mrs.kang hold her hand tight.

"Now you just need to hear from HeeGun himself about what happened before..about their past..i can only tell you about this so that MinJung can't hurt you again...but please,Jihyo ah... Trust HeeGun...he will tell you everything..and you will understand after this..."

"Why you didn't tell him about this..?"she asked. 

"..i already promised to his father..we already forget about what happened...and i don't want to hurt his heart again..i want to protect both of you... He didn't know anything but we still hurt him by separating him and MinJung before... I don't want it happen again to you and him.. I know he love you so much..more than his feelings to MinJung 10years ago.. So please,Jihyo ah... Go back to him...he need you now.."

**************************************************************

She stare at the door infront of her and gulped. Her hand slowly touched the knob.

"Meet him.... He need you...don't leave him again..."

Mrs.Kang words ringing again in her ears. She taking a deep breath before turn the knob and step inside of her house. She look around. Its almost 2 weeks she left that house.

"Go awaay!!!"

The voice shouting make her head turn around and she saw Mr.Lee stepping out from Gary's room with a food tray on his hand. He saw Jihyo and he bow his head. Jihyo walk toward him.

"What happened?" she saw there's  a bowl of porridge and a glass of water on that tray. 

"He's having a fever and...he didn't want to eat since yesterday...he also don't want to meet anyone.."

Jihyo look at the closed door. Thats why his mother asked her to come home. She take that tray from him.

"You can go home..i will take care of him.." she walk toward his room and open the door. Slowly she step inside and look around her. His room was in mess and his mirror was broken.  She sighed and walk toward his bed. She put tge tray on the table and sat on the bed. She stare at his flushing face. His eyes was closed and he panting. Jihyo feels her eyes teary. Slowly she put her hand on his flaming forehead.

"Don't disturb me...go away!!"Gary push her hand away. Jihyo look at him. And then she saw his wounded hand. She hold his hand.

"What happened to your hand?"

Gary snapped out and open his eyes when he heard that voice. Jihyo worried face appear in his eyes and he try to sat straight. Jihyo help him. 

"Why you didn't tell me you're sick?"she asked. Gary silent and just stare at her face. His voice was stuck on his throat. Jihyo pick up the porridge bowl and fed him.

"After this,take your pill,okay?say ahh...."

Gary open his mouth and ate the porridge. After finish eating,Jihyo take the tray and went to the kitchen. While cleaning the bowl,her tears are pouring. She try to hold her tears infront of him but now it can't stop. 

 

Gary open his eyes when he feels her touch again. She was putting an oinment on his knuckles. He stare at her face. She didn't notice that he already awake and focused in his hand. 

Jihyo take the bandage and start to bandaging his hand. She look at his face. His eyes still closed. And she look at his bandaged hand again. Slowly she rubbed the back of his hand with her palm. Her tears dropping. Her heart aching when she look at him like this. 

Is this my fault?he become like this because of me leaving him?

She take a deep breath. Trying to stop the tears. Suddenly she feels a hand wiping her tears. She turn her face and saw him looking at her.

"Jihyo ah..."

"I.. I've put an oinment on your hand..it will be okay after a few days.." she put his hand and stand up. She move toward his broken mirror table and start to clean up the mess.

"Sorry for disturbing you...continue your sleep..."she pick up one by one the mirror pieces and put it in a black plastic bag. Her tears running down her cheek and she bite her lips,trying to stop the sobbing. Suddenly she feels his arm wrapping her waist and his chest resting on her back. Her movement stopped.

"Im sorry.....i'm sorry....." his broken voice make her heart aching more. His hot breath touching her neck when he kiss her there and she can feel her shoulder wet with his tears. Jihyo put her hand on his arm and pull it so that his body was closer to her.

"I'm sorry...."

"I miss you....."

**************************************************************

"I don't want to hurt your feelings..."

Jihyo look at him. She was asking him to tell her about Minjung and what actually happen. Gary kiss her hair and her back.

"You wouldn't....i will accept whatever you tell me..trust me..."

Gary sighed and pull her body closer to him. Jihyo hug his body.

"I don't know how to start..."

"Why you leave her,oppa?" Gary flinched when she asked that question. Jihyo look at his face.

"She told me,that she's your first love...why you leave her?"

Gary sighed. He rubbed her arm and stare at the wall. Trying to collect back the memories he already forget.

"It was my fault..."

"Why?"

He stare back to her face. He need to tell her everything.

"It was my fault...that our baby die.."

Jihyo eyes widened. Gary hold her hand tight.

"Baby??"

Gary nodded. He can't look at her shocked face but he need to tell her now. 

"It was snowing...when i first meet her...."

**************************************************************

She walk in into that room. It was a baby's room full with toys and there's a baby's craddle at the middle of the room. MinJung walk toward it and slowly push it so that it moves. She sings a lullaby song slowly and smile when she look inside the craddle.

"Baby...i've meet your daddy...do you want to meet him?"she asked slowly while smiling brightly. And then she put her hand on that craddle and pick it up. She hold it on her arm carefully.

"Do you want to meet your daddy,baby?" she touch the baby doll with her finger and then continued her lulallby song while staring at the doll.

 

-to be continued-

 

Note::finalllllly...!!!! After two week without an internet and i've been staying at the place without internet coverage,i can update my story... T.T sobs..sobs... I'm sorry guys...mianhae..for taking a long time to write this..mianhae..*bow*

 

Next chapter was Gary past with Minjung..

Ummm....do tell me if you don't understand this chapter or i need to edit it againn..okay?

Thanks for waiting..*hug*

Thanks for reading this..*bow*

 

Next chapter: 10 years ago...