First Time.....

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

Slowly she opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was his eyes. And his smiling lips.

"Good morning,angel.."

Jihyo suddenly pull the comforter and hide her face. Gary chuckles.

"What are you doing here??" Jihyo mumbling while still in her hiding. Last night after all the guest finally leave,she feels really tired and went to her room. After cleaned up,she fall asleep and didn't realize if Gary come to sleep in her room.

He didn't do anything to me,right?

She look at her body. Still in her pajamas. Gary pull the comforter and pull her body up. Jihyo gasped.

"Get ready and come down...we'll having breakfast together with omma..okay.."He tapped her cheek before leave her blankly on her bed. 

 

After take a shower and change her clothes,she went down tp the dining room. She can see her mother and Gary mother was cooking together while Gary was cutting a vegetables on the table. And he wearing an apron. A pink apron. She giggled seeing him like that. Gary noticed her presence and call her to come closer.

"Ahh..Jihyo ah..  Already awake? Breakfast's not ready yet.." Gary's mother saying that after saw her standing beside Gary. Jihyo just smile.

"Sit down,Jihyo ah.. Omma will cook something good for you.." her mother push her onto a chair. Gary smiles when he saw her blank face. Jihyo look around and saw the housemaids were standing at the corner.

"Omma love to cook our meal herself..that why we didnt have a chef in our house.." Gary answer what Jihyo think. His mother lool at Jihyo and smile.

"I don't want my children to eat the food that cooked by other person.. It was my responsible to feed them a good meal.."

Jihyo look at her and smile.

"But..you shouldnt allow Hee Gun cooking by himself later.."

"Wae?"

"Ah..Omma!"Gary looked at his mother with a red face. Jihyo giggled.

"Oppa can cook but your kitchen will be in a big mess later.. He's too clumsy when he in a kitchen..something will broken or burning if he's cooking..or else he cut himself when cutting an onion.."Rara appear from nowhere and sat beside Jihyo. She smile shyly. Gary pout his lips and frowned. Jihyo smile. Gary looks tough but he have a side that she don't know. 

**************************************************************

"Honeymoon??"

Jihyo and Gary look at each other before turn their gaze towards his mother.

"Yes....you two should go on a vacation for your honeymoon.. Tell me where you want to go,Jihyo ah?"his mother look at Jihyo. Jihyo look at Gary.

"I..i don't know.."

"We will go later,Omma.. We still need time.... And  we still don't discuss about it yet.." Gary try to give an excuse when he saw Jihyo clueless face. He know Jihyo still not ready to go on a vacation with him. They will go later. Jihyo smile with his answer.

**************************************************************

"Jihyo ahh!!mianhae....my flight was delayed and i cant come to your wedding..sorry..!!"

Jihyo smile when her bestfriend,EunHye hug her tight. She went to Australia with her husband a few month before she get married. EunHye look at her face and hold her cheek.

"I still don't believe you already married,Jihyo ah... My Jihyo finally married..!"

Jihyo laughed. She pinched EunHye cheek.

"Stop it EunHye ah..."

EunHye laughed. They both sat on a chair. A waiter come and take their order.

"How's JongKook Oppa?" Jihyo asked. Kim JongKook was her senior when she's in University and also her bestfriend. EunHye smiles.

"He's fine..He say sorry because couldn't come to see you.. His schedule was tight.." EunHye hold her hand. Jihyo nodded. She know it. JongKook was a well-known ballad singer and always busy eventhough after getting married.

"Jihyo ah..tell me.."

Jihyo look at EunHye.

"What?"

"About your husband?"

Jihyo silent. The waiter suddenly appear with their order. He put a glass of Ice Americano and a glass of Apple juice.

"I don't know..."she muttering. EunHye feel curious.

"Wae? You don't like him?" EunHye know about her arranged marriage. And she surprised when Jihyo told her that she accepted it. Jihyo play with the straw in her glass.

"No...its not like that.. He's okay...and nice.."

"So what's wrong,Jihyo ah?"

Jihyo put her hand on her chest. Near her heart.

"My heart... Still can't forget about him..and i can't accept him yet..i need time.."

EunHye silent. She know who 'him' she's talking about.

"You still waiting for him?"

Jihyo turn her gaze towards outside of the restaurant. EunHye grab her hand.

"Let him go,Jihyo ah... You've your husband now.. Still remembering him while you already married is not a good attitude.."

"I know...but what if he also do the same thing..what if he also leaves me..?"

EunHye smiles.

"Try to love him..and trust him..i know you can..you told me he love you,right?? As a wife,hou should appreciate his love for you.. If you can't accept him fully yet,try to treat him nicely.. By times,i know the feelings will come..okay?" EunHye patted her head. Jihyo just listened and nodded.

I will try...

**************************************************************

Sehun approaching her who standing at the coridor while looking outside. He stand beside her. Rara turn her face and saw his smiling face.

"Hi..what are you doing?"Sehun look at her face. Rara turn her gaze outside again. 

"Do you still keep that flower?"

Sehun's question makes her blushing. The flower that Sehun give to her on her brother's wedding. 

"you looks beautiful with this.."he puts one rose behind her ear and one in her hand.

Rara turn around and walk away. She don't want Sehun see her blushing face. Sehun smiles and following her.

Kai who standing at the classroom door just look at him. 

-Flashback-

"Bet?"

Sehun look at the guy infront of him. Kim Jun Ki from other class. He nodded. 

"Do you know that girl?" he point his finger to one girl who sitting at the bench. Sehun follow his finger and saw her. Its Rara.

"She's my classmate.. Why?"

"I want you to play a prank on her..make her fall for you.."

Hearing his words makes him stand straight. Kai who also standing there pull his shoulder.

"Yahh..don't do that!!"

JunKi just ignored him and looked at Sehun.

"She rejected me before i confess to her..i want to take a revenge on her..do you want or not?"

Kai look at Sehun.

"Bet on what?"Sehun asked. Kai eyes widened. He never thought that Sehun will agree on this.

"Yahh.. Song Sehun.."

"My car..you know i just got a new car from my father,right? I will give it to you if you can do it.." he hold up his hand.

Sehun silent and think. He know Junki came from a very rich family. After a while,he take his hand. 

"Deal..!"

-End Flashback-

Kai enter the classroom and sat on his chair.

"What you want to do,Song Sehun..?"

**************************************************************

Jihyo glanced towards Gary who's driving. His eyes fixed on the road. They was on the way back home after visiting her father grave. She was shocked when Gary bring her along without telling her earlier but at the same time she feels touched with what he do.

"What?"

Jihho gasped and looked at him. He smiling although he not facing her.

"Why you staring at me like that?"Gary asked. Jihyo smile shyly when she realized that Gary noticed her action earlier. She turn her face around and look outside the window.

"Nothing...."

Gary smile. 

"I've met him before.."

Hearing that make her to look at him again. Gary took a glance at her and their eyes meet. 

"Your father...i've meet him for some bussiness before.. And i know you through him.. She always told me about her beautiful daughter.."

Jihyo smile. Her eyes teary when she heard that. Gary look at her and hold her hand.

"Gwenchana... I'm here for you.."

Jihyo smile. 

 

After about an hour they finally arrived and its already dark. Their mother already prepared a dinner for them. Jihyo went to her room for clean up. And Gary went to his. After showeting and change her clothes,she went down and walk to the dining table. Gary's mother was putting a plate and bowl on the table. 

"Let me help you.." Jihyo offered to help but she shook her head.

"No no..i can do it.. Where's Hee Gun?"

Jihyo look around. He still not coming down. 

"Go and ask him to come down..go.." she push Jihyo's body towards the stairs. Slowly she take a step and walking towards his room. She knock his door. No respond. 

"Asleep already??" 

She try again and still no respond. She bite her lips and turn the door knob. That was the first time she went to his room. She walk in and look around. His room was huge and at the corner,there's a table full with paper and his computer.

"Why,Jihyo ah?"

His voice was so near and makes her spun around. Her eyes widened with the sight infront of her. Gary standing infront of her with only in towel and his hair was wet. She froze.

"Is something wrong?"Gary walk past her and pick another towel that hanging behind her and put it on his head. Jihycan smell his body shampoo essence passing her.

Oh god...

"Omma...ask you to... come down.." she can feel her face turn hot. Gary nodded.

"Okay..let me wear my clothes first.."he throw his towel and walk to his closet and then he realized something. He turn and saw she still standing at the same place. He walk towards her and stand infront of her.

"Anything else?"

Jihyo look at him. "Huh?"

Gary smile and grab her hip towards him. Jihyo eyes widened when his lips crashed her lips. And she feel electricity passing through her body. Gary let her go and smile when he saw her blank face.

"If you still stay here i will do more than that..."

Hearing his whisper makes her turn back into reality. She put her palm on and walking out from his room. Gary chuckles and shook his head.

"She's too cute..."

Jihyo walk faster and then stop at the middle of the stairs. She touch her face and its feel burning. Her heart beat faster.

"What did i do just now?"

She shook her head and touch her lips.

That's my first kiss.....

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:: okayyyy....my mood was great today so i make this faster...aigooo...i feel so happy writing this while imagining it was the real Gary and Jihyo...hahaha... It was her first kiss..yes..i will tell later about her relationship with her ex.. Now i want them to be happy in their marriage life..will update later.. Thanks for reading this..*bow*

 

Next Chapter:: Living Together...