Broken trust...

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

He meet her 10 years ago. He been staying at oversea since kid with his father. His father have to managed their company at England so he bring Gary there to teach him about their company. His mother and sister stay in korea. Every year he will come back to korea and spent some time with his family.

It was snowing that day. He was walking outside his house and when he want to open the gate someone grab his arm from behind.

"Help me,please!!please!!" a young lady with a mess hair and oversize coat was standing behind him. He was shocked at that time. She repeat that words again while her eyes was looking around them. He recovered from his shock and realized that her hand was bleeding. And then there's a bunch of black coat guys appear not far from them. They was looking for someone. Gary look at her frightened face. She move closer to his body. 

"Please,ajusshi...help me..!!"

Gary hold her hand and pull her inside his house before he closed the gate.

 

"Aahh!!"she winched and try to pull her hand but Gary grab it tight. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go to hospital?"

She look up and saw his mother worried face. She shook her head. Gary's mother stare at her. Gary already told her about how he meet her just now. And she feels pity for her.

"Where's your house? Hee Gun can send you there.."

She silent and look down. Gary finish bandaging her hand and look at her. 

"I...don't have..."

Gary's mother and Gary look at each other. Then Gary turn to look at her face. Her face look sad.

"What's your name?"

She look up and saw him staring at her.

"MinJung... Kim MinJung..."

 

"Sir..."

Gary flinched and open his eyes. His memories just now suddenly vanished when he heard Mr.Lee voice. He look at him.

"Are you okay?"

Gary nodded. He take a deep breath and slowly exhale. He still shocked from MinJung  sudden appearance just now. He can't believe that she's the representative that he's been waiting for. 

Sighed. But now,he also worried about his wife. Her face look surprised and he also want to know how Jihyo know MinJung.

 "Do you want me to investigate about Miss MinJung?" Mr.Lee look at him. Gary shook his head. 

"No..don't.. We'll meet her again later.." 

"Miss Song...it look like she know her.."

Gary silent. He stare at the wall. His head aching and he need to rest.

**************************************************************

She close her eyes. She's already at Gary's mother house  and after meeting both of her mother and gary's, she went to her room and rest on her bed. There's many thing running in her mind now and she can't rest well. 

She turn her body and facing the ceiling. She still can't forget the scene this morning. 

what's their relationship? Why MinJung act like she doesn't know who i am?is there something that i don't know?

Jihyo bite her lip and get up from her bed. She walk out from her room and enter Gary's room. That's the second time she walk in his room after they get married. She look around. Slowly she take a step toward his table and sat on the chair. 

There's nothing on that table besides Gary's family photo and a few files. She pull the table drawer one by one. And she found one book in the last drawer. She take it.

Is it okay for me to look at this?Jihyo gulped. Slowly she open that book. After a few blank page, her hand stop when she saw a photo inside that book. Jihyo take that photo and saw the back of that photo.

H&M.... Love..

Jihyo feels her heart beat faster and her hand shaking when she turn that photo. Her eyes widened. suddenly dry and there's tears running down her cheek.

**************************************************************

"Why you didn't tell me earlier?"

Gary look down avoiding his mother gaze. He's just arrived at his mother house and now in his mother room. He want to meet Jihyo but her mother say she's resting in her room now.

"I don't know she's the representative.. We didn't get the information about it.." 

"Thats not what i mean..." Mrs.Kang cut his words. Gary look at his mother face.

"You already know about her coming back to Korea..am i right?"

Gary silent. Only his finger tapping sound on the table can be heard. Mrs.Kang sighed and sat infront of him. 

"Its been 10 years,HeeGun ah.. You should forget about her and what happened before.."

"I am..."

"Don't lie to me...i know about you sending people to looking for her before.."

Gary finched. He look at his mother. Mr.Lee told you?

"Jihyo know about this?"

Gary shook his head. He really don't know how to tell her now. He don't know how to start.

"can't you terminate the deal with that company?by doing that you wouldn't have to meet her again.."

Gary sighed.if only he can do that..

"i can't..it will affect our company in England.. You know what that company mean to Appa.."

Mrs.Kang nodded. She know it too well. Her late husband spent most of his life to build and manage it.

"And omma..i..can't do that to her..."

"HeeGun...."

"Whatever happen before....i can't do it again to her... "

"But Jihyo is..."

"I know.. Jihyo is my wife..and i love her..but MinJung...she isn't someone that i can ignore... I can't do that.."

"Are you....still love her?"

Gary stare at his mother face. "No..im not.."

"But then,why you....?"

"I can't forgive myself...for what happened to her..."

Mrs. Kang sighed and hold Gary's hand. 

"I know...im sorry,HeeGun ah.. But please..tell Jihyo about her..she need to know... We don't know why MinJung suddenly appear in our life again..and i don't want it to ruin your marriage.."

Gary also hold his mother hand. He smile bitterly.

"I will try.."

**************************************************************

She closed the door slowly and put her back on it. Her tears still running down on her cheek. In her hand was the photo that she take from Gary's room earlier.

I shouldn't go there...

Gary's mother voice still can be heard in her ear. And she can't stop thinking about what Gary told his mother. Now she regret about her decision to go to Gary's mother room just now. If she don't go and just wait until tomorrow,she don't have to hear all they say.

"Min Jung..isn't someone that i can ignore.."

Why?what actually happen to you? Why you still keep this photo? who is she in your heart,oppa?

**************************************************************

"Dear..."

Slowly she open her eyes. Gary face appear infront of her. She's fall asleep after tired crying just now and didn't notice when he enter the room.

"Oppa...when you arrive?" she asked tirelessly although she know about his arrival before. Gary kiss her forehead.

"Just now..emm.. Why your eyes and cheek fluffy like this??" he hold her cheek. Jihyo smile.

"Its nothing...maybe because i ate too much..." Jihyo move closer to his body and hug his waist.

"Oppa..."

"Hmmm..."

"Who is that woman....?"

Silent. Jihyo didn't move and still wait for his answer. Gary take a deep breath.

"She's...my friend..old friend..." half true half lie. Gary close his eyes. Im sorry Jihyo ah...but i will tell you about her later..just not now..im sorry...

"hmm..really?"

"Yes.."

"You two look close.."

"Are you jealous,Jihyo ah?"he try to look at her face but Jihyo hide her face on his chest. Gary smile.

"She's my close friend...i will tell you about her..later..."

Jihyo close her eyes. There's a prick on her heart when Gary don't want to tell her the truth.

Gwenchana...i will wait...just tell me,oppa..i will wait..

 

- to be continued-

 

 

Note: ooookkkkayyyyy.... I have a free time now so i make this..  I put Gary n minjung past in this chapter..and the rest of their story i will put it in next next chapter..AND Gary wan't a bad guy in this story..dont worry...

In the next chapter:

Jihyo start to investigate about her husband past. 

Gary start to lie.

MinJung will start her plan.

 

Please wait for next chapter,okay... ^^ (i put some spoiler for the next chapter..hohoho)

Thanks for the comment.. *hug*

Thanks for reading this.. *bow*

 

Spoiler:

"I will get him back..eventhough it means i've to destroy you..understand?" -MinJung-

"He lie... He's lying to me again..." -Jihyo-

"Stop asking me!!i told you,i will tell you about it later!! And stop intefering in my past life!!" -Gary-

"Interfere in your life?i am your wife,Kang Hee Gun!!your wife!!" -Jihyo-

 

Next chapter: Broken Heart...