A proposal?

OFFICIALLY YOURS...

"Married???" Song Jihyo look at her mother with a wide eyes. Her jaw dropped. Her mother just nodded while enjoying her tea.

"Omma... Its my birthday today.. And you telling me that im getting married soon?its not funny omma.." Jihyo shook her head. Her mother changing her glance with Jihyo's brother.

"It wasnt a joke,my dear.. Your father and me already promise to our friends.. You know Mrs.Kang,right? His son will come back from England..he will be your groom.."

"Do i look like i care? Omma...i don't want to get married yet omma.. Please tell Appa.. I'm not ready yet.." Jihyo hold her mother arm.

"What not ready?you're already past 30 years old..you should be more than ready.." her brother give his thought. Jihyo look at him.

"Yah Song Sehun!!shut your mouth..!!"she give him a warning. Sehun look at her with his do-i-care-face.

"Omma....i dont want to get married yet...please.." she pleading to her mother.

"I cant say anything.. This is your father decisions.." Her mother stand up and went to the kitchen. Jihyo frowned.

"Jihyo noona..." Jihyo look at Sehun. He were eating a cake that she brought home earlier.

"You still can't forget about him?" he asked. Jihyo just stare at the wall. Sehun smirk. "I guess it was right.."

"Just stop it,Sehun ah..."

Sehun just shook his head and stand up. He walked to the kitchen with a cake in his hand. Jihyo bite her lips. Sehun was right. She still can't forget about him. Her ex boyfriend. 

Flashback

Jihyo pick up her wedding dress and run. She bumped into some people but she still keep up her pace. While running,she looks for him. There are many people at the airport and she can't see where he is. After 15 minutes running,she stopped. While panting,she walked slowly toward him who was standing looking at his watch. His back facing her.

"Oppa..." Jihyo called him. He turn and stare at her. He doesn't look surprised at all. 

"You're here?"

Jihyo tears welling up.

"Wae oppa? Did i do something wrong?why you want to leave me?we promise to marry today..you promise me.." Jihyo tears running down. He kept silent. Jihyo grab his hand.

"Don't do this oppa...you said you love me..oppa.."

"I'm sorry Jihyo ah...but we can't married.." he loosen her hand. 

"Oppa...."

"Between you and my family,i can't choose you..its not gonna happen.. Im sorry.. Just forget about me.."

He started to walk away.

"But you love me...right?! Oppa...!! Don't leave me..!" Jihyo shout. Didn't care about the peoples who were wayching them. He turn around.

"Love....is not everything for me now...and you also.."

And he walk away. Leaving her kneeling on the floor while crying.

End flashback.

She try to hold her tears. Those memories always make her cry. Its been 5 years and she still can't forget about it. And thats make her scared. She's afraid with the words "married".  She didn't blame him for choosing his family because she know how his family was. And they objecting their relationship from the start. She just want to know was he really didn't love her at all. Thats why she still waiting to meet him again. But knowing her engagement with the man she dont know really makes her head spin. She has to think a way to stop it from happen.

**************************************************************

"Married?"

Jihyo nodded. Its was silent for a moment and then the laughter filled that waiting room. Jihyo stare at the man infront of her.

"Yah Lee kwang soo..do you have to laugh like that??" 

He stopped laughing and look at her.

"Im sorry noona...but i can't believe it...i thought you don't want to married since you still didn't have a boyfriend till now.."

Jihyo frowned. She know everyone who know her will be surprised with the news. Kwangsoo stare at her. He can see her stressed face. He meet her 3 years ago when his first time as a model. Jihyo were his senior in modelling but they were close as a friend. 

"You don't like it,noona?"kwangsoo asked. Jihyo shook her head.

"Im not ready yet..but i think my father wouldn't listen to me.." jihyo stare at her fingers. Kwangsoo sighed. He patted her back.

"Maybe...its the best for you...to get married.."

Jihyo look at kwangsoo face. Kwangsoo smile.

"Your family must be worried with you...since you are always alone.. I know you can take care of yourself but...you still need someone to be by your side,noona..."

 Jihyo silent. Kwangsoo was right. Everyone was right about this but she still can't force her heart to accept this marriage thing. She still young (maybe) and have a nice career. She can live by herself. 

**************************************************************

Sehun walk towards his classroom. There's a lot of girls who following him but he ignored them. Handsome and well-built body makes him an idol in his school. He sat beside his friend,Kai who's reading a comic.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked while seeing his frowned face. He look at Kai.

"Its hard to move around without being followed by them.." 

Kai look at the classroom's door. Sehun's fan was standing there. He smile.

"Well...you can't do anything about it.. Blame your handsome face.." Kai continue his reading. Sehun push his arm.

"Yah..look who's talking..you're also the same.. " 

Kai smiles. He know it. Sehun and him both have many fan but his fan not following him around. Only a few. Both of them really good in study and the teachers are proud of them because of that. 

Sehun look at the girl who sat a few table from him. Kang Rara. A new student from other school. She was so silent and always sat alone. She didn't talk much but her record in study was better than both of them. 

"That girl is weird..."he muttered. Kai look at him and look at Rara. 

"What? Rara? She didn't talk with other right? "

"Hmmmm..."

Kai look at him and Smile.

"Are you interested in her?" he . Sehun flustered and smack his head.

"Aniya!! Pabo..." 

Kai just laughed seeing his nervous face. Sehun put his head and pretend to sleep. But he still managed to glanced at her before close his eyes. Kai just shook his head and continue reading.

**************************************************************

Jihyo walk with her mother. After went out from their car,her mother keeps looking and fixing her dress. 

"Omma,stop it...! My dress is nice already..stop touching it.." Jihyo pull her mother hand. They stand infront a big door. Jihyo look around the house. Her mother brings her to her will-be-mother in law. She want to meet her and her mother. After a while the door was opened and there's standing a pretty woman. She was smiling and hug her mother.

"I was waiting for you...it was nice to see you again Hui ja ah..."  

And then that woman look at Jihyo and grabbed her hand. Her mother smiles.

"Is this Jihyo? Waa...so pretty...last time i see you,you are so small..now you're grown up prettily.." 

Jihyo just smile awkwardly when that woman touching her face.

This woman is my mother in law??

**************************************************************

jihyo stare at the woman who's talking with her mother. Still looking beautiful although she's in the same age with her mother. Kang Hee Ju. Her husband died a few years ago and she lives with her two children. Her son, Jihyo future husband, stay in oversea now and managing their company there and also her daughter,still in a high school. Thats all she know for now because her mother told her before in a car.

" Jihyo was a model,right?" 

Jihyo look up. Her mother and mother in law was looking at her. She nodded.

"No wonder you look nice in that dress.. My son also an artist. He love to make a song.. But he didn't do it as a job.. It was his hobby.. " Kang Hee ju smile to her. She know Jihyo was nervous and didn't talk that much so she try to approach her. And then she saw her daughter walking towards the stairs.

"Ahh..Rara..come here.." she called her. Jihyo turn around and saw a girl walking slowly toward them. Kang Hee Ju stand and hug her daughter's shoulder. 

"This is my friend and her daughter.. Your brother future wife..this is my daughter.. Kang Rara.." Jihyo stand and bow. Rara also bowed. She sat beside Jihyo while her mother went to one table and search for something. Jihyo look at Rara. She just silent and bow her head.

"Your uniform was the same with my brother.. His name was Song Sehun..you know him?" she asked. Rara look up and nodded slowly. Jihyo smile. This girl was too silent..maybe she's shy..

Kang Hee jun approach Jihyo with a couple of photo album in her hand. She put it infront of jihyo.

"This is his photo since kids until now..you can look at it.." she said. Jihyo take one album and look at the cover. There's a name.

"Kang Hee Gun....?"

"That's his name..your mother didnt told you?" 

Jihyo shook her head while gazing at her mother who's laughing while giving an excuse about that. Jihyo open that album. She turn it page to other page until the newest photo.

"My oppa.. Call him Gary.. Kang Gary.." Rara saying while pointing at the photo. Jihyo stare at the photo. He look like an ordinary people to me..

"Kang Gary......"

Is this person...my future husband??

**************************************************************

"Song Jihyo....."  he stare at the photo in his hand. He stand up and turn around facing the glass wall. He sat on the table and staring at his future wife photo. 

"Beautiful...like a flower..." he muttering. 

"Sir..." someone approaching him from behind. He didn't turn around to look at him. 

"All preparation are ready sir.. Two weeks after this you can go back to Korea.."

 He smile when he hear that. He miss Korea. He will leaving England soon and his company there will be managed by his uncle. He will take over his company in Korea soon. He look at the photo again.

"I can't wait to see you...my future wife....."

 

-to be continued-

 

Note:: aigoooo.....i was busy with my assignment and can't update this earlier..so sorry.... T_T... Btw.. Enjoy this...i put Sehun and kai in this because i love to watch them in runningman..and also i kind of addicted to Exo songs now... Emmm...i just write this using my imagination so the character will be not the same with the real one.. 

Ignore my bad grammar and please enjoy this...gomawo...*bow*

 

Next chapter::Run away bride..