Chapter 2

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [Yoona POV] 

Why does everyone keep doing this to me?

Don't they know that my schedule is packed to the brim?

I'm only a human, not a machine.

Guess what?

Everyone takes me for granted, as usual. I'm used to it. 

SM Entertainment is over powering myself, it's taking my life. I don't even remember why I chose to work under that company in the first place. How stupid of me. 

Maybe if it was Mr Lee Soo Man, I wouldn't be in this state. 

But it's Kim Young Min. 

I don't mind having millions of fans because it's for their entertainment. 

All I want is to have someone, even if it's a fan, to be there for me. To understand me. 

“Yoona-ah! Instyle photo shoot in 10 minutes!”

Oh my, here we go again. 

 

-

 

School. 

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany incredulously, the older girl's dressing today was just weird. “Fany, what the hell are you wearing?” Hyoyeon asked, covering her eyes teasingly.

Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were at the gym, training for their upcoming basketball competition. It was the quarterfinal, a critical round for Soshi Knights.

“What?” Tiffany whined and pouted at the two blondes, albeit pained and annoyed at the teasing. She just wanted to wear something more comfortable and baggy today. “I was just wondering! I think you look fine though.” Jessica said as she dragged the two younger girls with her to the gym.

 

“DO YOUR SUICIDES RIGHT NOW!” Yuri blew the whistle with all her lungs and screamed loudly.

The 3 girls were never able to get over how different Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were with them and on court. It was like totally different people altogether.

“RUN HARD OR I'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR 10 MINUTE BREAK!”

The team scrambled to their deaths as their captain was ready to blow her top. They looked at Jessica pleadingly and she sighed, knowing what to do.

“Seobang!” Jessica waved and quickly went over to her best friend. “Sica…” Yuri whined and outstretched her arms, wanting a warm hug. The knights quickly heave sighs of relief when they saw their captain turn into a baby puppy in front of the ice princess. 

It was all she needed right now. 

“Hi, Seobang. Why are you always torturing your teammates so harshly here?” She asked and caressed the younger girl's face, not caring about the sweat. “B-But they are so unfit. Look at them panting already. It barely even started!” Yuri complained and puffed her cheeks, pouting at Jessica cutely. 

The teammates looked at each other and whispered among themselves.

“Are they dating?”

“They look pretty cute together.”

“One ultra hot babe and a gorgeous princess. I totally ship this couple.”

“Guys, we aren't dating. Probably never will, not in this life or the at least. She's my best friend.” Yuri smiled and hugged the blonde by the waist tightly, pinching the girl's cute nose, “Right, Sica?”

“Yes, Seobang.” Jessica teased and pulled Yuri by both her ears, earning tones of whining, “For the last time, I'll never date this crazy, stupid, annoying and burnt monkey.”

Taeyeon and Sooyoung were amazed at the sudden change of attitude. The dork caught side of her twin laughing her off and she smirked, an idea had come to mind. 

“HYOYEONIE!!” Taeyeon shouted and pounced onto her twin, placing kisses everywhere on her face as Sooyoung sat on the both of them, wiping her sweat. “Your sweat! Ewwwwww!” Hyoyeon wailed and struggled under the older girl, crying for help. 

The girls burst out laughing as well as the basketball team, days with Girls' Generation never failed to amuse them.

 

 

-

 

The girls were having dinner at a restaurant-style pub near Tiffany's house. 

With a smoking hot appearance, getting their desired privacy and drinks was definitely not a problem. Guys were looking at them with desirable looks while girls were staring at them with a y gaze.

Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were break dancing, revving up the dance floor. Jessica was enjoying a cocktail with Tiffany as the both of them were deciding on a new time table. Taeyeon was taking the stage by force, blowing everyone away with her angel-like voice.

“Girls, I'll be leaving first.” Yuri looked at her watch as she left the dance floor. She waved to Taeyeon before going to the table. Huffing at the supplier, she was ready to burst a vessel. “Where are you going, Seobang?” Jessica pouted, making her puppy eyes at the tanned girl. “I gotta pick up the plaid shirt that I ordered last week. The supplier just called me. Sorry, Babe.” Yuri pouted back and kissed the girl's forehead before bidding goodbye to Tiffany.

Breathing in the fresh air after a heavy downpour, Yuri smiled before getting into her baby. 

Audi R8. 

 

Well, one of her babies.


 

-

 

 

“Yoona, where are you planning to go for your vacation this time?”

Yoona was having a fan meeting that night. Giving one of her charming simple smiles, she shook her head cutely and lifted the microphone to her ruby lips, “I'm not going anywhere during this break. I just want to take in the sights of Seoul this few months.”

The screams and applause from the audience could be heard across the room. “Hold on, Yoona has some more to say.” Manager Sunny spoke up in annoyance at the crowd's insensitivity. 

“However, I really want this to be a peaceful and meaningful vacation. I'm exhausted and all I want is some rest. I hope you guys can understand me this time.”

The fans were silent, they could feel their hearts breaking at the cracked voice of their idol. No one knew how tired, how exhausted, how lonely she really was. “Well. You've all heard her. Please make this come true for her, just this time.” Sunny said sternly and made sure her voice was heard by each and every one of them. 

“This is the end of this fan meet. I hope you all have enjoyed as much as I did. YoonAddicts, I love you so much.” Yoona smiled and waved, tearfully leaving the stage, “I hope to see you guys again soon.”

*

“Yoong, where are you going?” Sunny asked as the younger girl had already changed out of her dress and into a disguise. 
”I need a breather, Unnie. Don't worry, I'll go back to my apartment after that.” Yoona hugged Sunny before heading out into the cold, dark night as the older girl looked upon in worry.

Yoona was walking around aimlessly, she didn't know: where to go; what to do. Her life seemed like a joke. She was busy doing things for others. She was living someone else's life.

“Ow!” Yoona yelped when she collided into someone else. She apologized when she saw the stranger on the ground, “Oh my, I'm so sorry!”

Looking at the figure on the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter