Chapter 13

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon was awake and she was snuggling into Jessica's chest, she was going to crumble anytime soon if she continued to stay here with Jinwoon around. 

He used her body. 

Taeyeon walked into the room, holding a bag of Hyoyeon's favourite chocolate chip cookies and a carton of fresh milk. “Hyoyeon-ah, are you feeling better?” The younger twin nodded and sat up slightly, breaking the hug between Jessica and her. Jessica was already asleep as expected of the neighborhood’s ice princess. 

“Yuri's downstairs with Aunt Suzy and guess who she came with?” Taeyeon asked, sitting beside Hyoyeon on the bed. She got the shock of her life too. 

“She came with Sica, right?”

“No. She's with her idol, Hyoyeon-ah. Can you believe it?”

Hyoyeon's jaw dropped and she started laughing, she definitely wanted to know the story behind this. Kwon Yuri has finally met with her ultimate idol, she really proved everyone wrong this time

“Sica...” Hyoyeon shook the older blonde girl. 

“Hm....” 

Taeyeon wanted to laugh at Jessica's reaction. Jessica has never reacted so quickly to anyone waking her up before but when Hyoyeon did it, it was different. 

There was a strong sense of liking here.

 

“KIM HYOYEON!!!!!!” Yuri yelled and leaped to her feet, engulfing the blonde in her arms. 

Hyoyeon smiled and hugged Yuri back just as tightly; she knew Yuri hated seeing them cry, even if it was out of happiness. Unlike the girls, Yuri's emotions were doing the talking for her. She patted Yuri’s back gently, “Hey, Yul.” Yuri pushed the girl back and ran her fingers around Hyoyeon's sides, checking for any injuries that might have been inflicted, “Are you okay?”

“YAH YAH YAH!” Jessica swatted her best friend's away from Hyoyeon's body, pouting when the girls burst out laughing at her actions. 

Hyoyeon let out a little giggle and pecked Jessica's cheek, sending the ice princess into the kitchen with flushed cheeks. “I'm fine, Yuri-ah. Mind introducing us?” Hyoyeon gestured to Yoona sitting on the couch beside Mrs Kim. 

Yuri's cheeks turned red and she stepped back slightly, allowing Hyoyeon to bow at Yoona. Yoona stood up and did the same, letting out her gorgeous smile. 

“Annyeonghsasaeyo, I'm Kim Hyoyeon. One of Yuri's friends.” Hyoyeon reached out her hand to Yoona and Yoona took it, shaking it gently. 

“I'm Im Yoona.”

Yuri went back to playing with Jaeyoung on the floor, capturing Hyoyeon's attention. She turned to look at Taeyeon with wide eyes, hoping that it wasn't Yuri's son. Taeyeon laughed and shook her head. “Yul, can you tell us the story now?” “WAIT FOR ME!” Jessica yelled, coming out from the kitchen with a couple of bottled drinks.

The events of that night were then told to the girls, their shock at Yoona's unfortunate encounter was a mix of sympathy and anger. Yuri turned to Yoona frequently, checking on her expressions as she explained how Jaeyoung had come into the picture. 

“Ah… I hope you're okay, Yoona.” Hyoyeon smiled apologetically. “I'm fine. Yuri's taking care of me very well.” Yoona turned towards Yuri and pressed her lips against her girlfriend's, pulling away rather shortly for Yuri's liking.

Mrs Kim made a puking face and she smacked Yuri's arm, looking at the pout on the girl's face. “Gosh, stop pouting. Yoona's not even looking at you.” Mrs Kim rolled her eyes and ignored Yuri who started to whine at her the moment she received the slap. “Control your hormones, Seobang.” Jessica nagged and she leaned against Taeyeon, closing her eyes in the process. 

Yuri wanted to cry in shame, her friends were all ganging up on her now that Yoona was really her girlfriend. She closed her eyes but immediately regretted doing so, Yoona's face had appeared in her mind. Yoona was coming to her, stripping off her clothes as she advanced towards Yuri. If it weren’t for Yuri who for some reason couldn't move, she would have pounced onto her girlfriend. 

The doe-eyed girl had straddled her hips, her face inches away from those two globes. Yuri wanted to hold her girlfriend even closer, bringing her lips closer to the little bud. 

“KWON YURI!!” 

“WHAT?!”

Yuri's eyes finally opened and she realized she was on the floor, her lips inches away from Yoona's feet. Yoona was staring at her with her jaw dropped. 

‘Oh my God…’

 

-

 

Tiffany was pacing up and down the garden, ignoring the tears flowing down her face. She wanted to beg for forgiveness on her father's behalf from the Choi Family so badly. 

“Fany?” Sooyoung called out, walking towards the older girl. 

“H-Hey...” Tiffany responded, trying to smile. 

Sooyoung felt a pang against her chest after seeing Tiffany's teary eyes. She didn't want Tiffany to feel guilty for something that she hadn't done - it wasn't Tiffany's fault. 

“Stop crying, babe…”

Tiffany felt herself getting pulled against Sooyoung's chest, her head resting against Sooyoung's body. Her tears spilled even more. Sooyoung was forgiving her so willingly without holding anything against her; she couldn't accept it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter