Chapter 5

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" S-Sooyoung... " Sohee's voice trailed off when she saw Mr Cho and Principal Lee following behind Tiffany. 

" Sohee, you could have landed me in jail. You could have ruined my life. I could have been sentenced to death or even if I didn't, I would have a record. How would you expect me to carry on living?! " Sooyoung screamed before Jessica and Tiffany held her back, her heart was pounding furiously in anger. 

" Soo, go to the gym. I will handle this. " Yuri pouted at Jessica and the older girl rolled her eyes, knowing exactly what her best friend wanted this time. 

" Mr Cho, Principal Lee. Please stay here. " 

The two men nodded and proceeded to make themselves comfortable by sitting on the desks. Yuri, Suho and Sohee looked at them with an odd expression before Suho cleared his throat nervously. 

" Ms Ahn Sohee, what do you suggest we do? " Principal Lee asked, directing his calm and collected gaze at her.

" Principal Lee, I wish to call Ashley, Zuny and Sojung down. Afterall, they deserve to know what's going on. " Principal Lee nodded and quickly got 2 students to call the 3 girls down. 

" Mr Cho requested to wait until Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and I came back from basketball practice. But you, Mr Kim Suho blatantly insisted and pestered Mr Cho to conduct a search. At this point, there was obviously something amiss in your strange behaviour. Surely, your MP4 was in school. So, it wouldn't make a difference when the search was conducted as long as it was done by today. And because of that, we made a brave assumption - you set Sooyoung up and those contraband goods were meant to be found at that timing.. " Yuri explained everything in detail, step by step as the culprits bowed their heads. 

" And Mr Cho, I know I'm not looking at you right now but please close your mouth. I'll explain how we do this. " Yuri smiled when Mr Cho chuckled, clearly impressed with the tanned girl. 

" Yuri-unnie! You called for us? " Ashley called out cheerfully and ran into her favourite idol's arms. 

" Yes I did. Have a seat. " Yuri smiled and pushed Sojung's wheelchair into the chemistry lab for her. With the younger girl whining, Yuri simply merong-ed and continued while Ashley and Zuny shook their heads at her childishness. 

" Zuny, how's your neck? " Yuri asked with concern as she still had her neck brace on. 

" Better, Unnie. Anyway, why did you call us down here? " She asked and saw two other figures at the other side of the room. Suho awkwardly smiled and Sohee looked away. 

" This girl, her name is Sohee. And she wanted to set Ashley up by putting bottles of alcohol and illegal drugs in her bag. Unfortunately, he, Suho, got the wrong bag and it ended up in Sooyoung's bag. " Ashley's eyes widened in surprise. 

" But I don't even know her! " Ashley exclaimed and Yuri chuckled, patting her shoulder to calm her down. 

" That's the best part. She was jealous of the 3 of you. " The 3 girls nodded in realization, they remembered the period where RiSe and Eun Bi had gone to a better place and Girls' Generation was there for them. 

" I think you owe them all an apology, Sohee. And if you ever do this again, I won't let you off. Trust me. But I can't let the two of you off just like this, can you imagine if Sooyoung had gone to jail? " Yuri couldn't afford to make her cry this time, she felt bad enough. 

" No, I'm really sorry. I'll make a public apology. And if you want, you can turn me in and I'll face the consequences. " Sohee answered as she wiped her tears. 

Yuri, Ashley, Zuny and Sojung looked at each other. Sohee's sense of responsibility and maturity had shocked them to a whole new level especially since she had done such an immature thing. 

" Actually, you are kind of mature. And I can see a very strong sense of responsibility in you so I'm gonna let it slide. But the public apology must be done. And for you, Suho. I'm going to delete all the pictures on your phone and you have to tell everyone like she is going to. Say your apology and apologise to each and every one of those girls you ed or played with. You trampled on their dignity, and even though I'm biual, I'm still a girl. " Yuri finished off and walked away with Ladies' Code. 

Suho was in shock and his eyes got teary, he was ashamed of himself. 

~

Assembly. 

" Sohee, are you seriously going to apologise? " Suho asked timidly as the both of them now sat back stage, awaiting their turn to go up and apologise.

" Yes I am. I deserve it. " Sohee answered, slightly more bold. 

She was just glad that Girls' Generation as well as Ladies' Code had forgiven her. Making a simple apology was probably the least she could for them after what she tried to do. 

" Suho, I'm sorry I tried to blackmail you. I mean, I wasn't thinking clearly and everything. I'm so sorry, I've learnt my lesson and I hope you have learnt yours too. " Suho looked at the older girl, dumbfounded. 

" At least there's something to take away from this episode. " Suho joked and the both of them burst into laughter. At least the tension was pretty much cleared up.

" Mr Kim Suho, Ms Ahn Sohee. Please come on stage. " The both of them held hands tightly, trying to calm their nerves. Just as they were about to leave, Yuri and Sooyoung came.

" Good luck guys, you'll be fine. " Yuri smiled supportively and gave each of them a hug. Sooyoung simply smiled and shook their hands before the two went back on stage. 

" You ready? " Suho asked.

" Hell yeah, let's do this. " Sohee winked and the both of them went out, earning lots of whispers among the audience. 

" I, Ahn Sohee. I tried to blackmail Suho into doing something for me - Framing Ashley. I was jealous because Ladies' Code had managed to get close to Girls' Generation without even trying. My jealousy took over me and I did many things on impulse. I have learnt my lesson and I won't do this ever again. I swear. Sooyoung-ssi, I'm sorry I caused you to get into trouble. Yuri-ssi and Jessica-ssi, thank you for waking me up and forgiving me. To all of you, I'm sorry for my actions. " Sohee bowed down as everyone applauded, amazed at her bravery and responsibility. 

Suho cleared his throat shakily and sighed, he looked up when he felt his hand being grabbed. Sohee smiled and squeezed his hand comfortingly. 

" I am Kim Suho. Many of you girls know me as the player or the dickhead that takes sickening pictures. For my deeds, I'm utterly embarrassed and ashamed of myself. If I was a girl and someone did that to me, I'll probably be too sad and upset to face anyone. I'm really so sorry for what I've done. " Suho looked down and although some jeered at him, the rest applauded. It wasn't easy to admit something like that. 

And by the response of the crowd, the girls smiled. 

They had accomplished something today. And that was to help Sohee and Suho find their true identity. 

*

*

*

*

" Finally home! " Yuri leaped onto her bed and threw her jacket in a random direction. 

" Hi Yul. How was school today? " Yoona walked in with a glass of warm milk. Looking at the tired girl on the bed, the idol smiled as she caressed Yuri's hair gently. 

Now that Sunny knew where she was staying, she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter