Chapter 7

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hmmm.... " Yoona stirred as she felt extremely cold. She could feel the cold wind blowing harshly against her bare body. Yoona felt around for a blanket and she hurriedly pulled it up, shivering under its warmth. 

She bolted up, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Yoona was starting to panic, where was Yuri? 

Turning to the clock, it was only 7.45am. 

Where could her Mickey Mouse lover go at this time of the morning? 

Wrapping her body with the sheets, she got out of bed and spotted a small post-it on the side-table. 

 

Good morning, Baby Girl.

I know you must be wondering where I am, right?  

Don't worry, I went for my morning jog since it's Saturday.

I'll be back at around 8.15, alright? You can wear my clothes.

I love you. 

Yuri. 

Yoona could feel her cheeks hurting at how wide she was smiling at a simple post-it. Although they had only known each other for a week or so, their feelings for each other were undeniable. 

She had also realised that Yuri was the one who had admitted she loved her. Yoona, on the other hand, hasn't had a chance to say it back last night and this morning. 

" I should make breakfast for her. She'll be tired after her morning jog. " Yoona giggled and cupped her cheeks excitedly, she was now rolling around in bed. 

The doe-eyed girl quickly grabbed some clothes from the closet and ran to the bathroom. It was going to be surprising for Yuri, she was an idol that could cook very well. 

' Ouch... This ache is gonna last for a while. ' Yoona sighed and massaged her inner thighs gently. 

*

*

*

*

Yuri was jogging around her estate and she sat on the bench for a while, doing some breathing and stretching exercises. She didn't mind her body, she knew she was putting on muscle mass. 

" Hm, is she awake? Should send her a text before I finish up. " 

To: Yoona

From: Yuri 

Hi, Yoong. I don't know if you're awake yet but I hope you didn't forget to read the note I left on the side-table. Well, I know you must be aching... I'm sorry for that. There's pain reliever in the kitchen, 2nd drawer on your right. Don't mind my broken files on the floor near the table, I'll clean it up later. Take care, Baby. 

Yuri smiled at her own text and quickly tied her shoelaces tightly, jogging back along the same route she had taken. She was well on her way home when she saw a little boy crying on the sidewalk. 

Curiosity got the better of her when she saw a white paper he was holding along with the teddy bear. The boy looked around 4 years old with his size and height. 

" Hey, why are you sitting alone here? " Yuri bent down and handed him her bottle of water, helping him to hold his things as she watched him gulp the water. 

He kept quiet and simply pointed the piece of paper in Yuri's hand. 

Dear kind-hearted soul, I'm unable to take care of my son anymore. I have just found out that I have cancer and by the time you read this, I would probably be undergoing chemotherapy. We both know that chemotherapy simply extends one's life before I die eventually. My husband left me when he found out. My son's name is Jaeyoung. Please take care of him and bring him for a medical check-up.

Yuri was agape. She was the one who picked him up, did she have to take care of him as well? Battling with herself for a few minutes, she decided that Jaeyoung was going home with her. She would ask Yoona for her thoughts as well. 

" Jaeyoung? Sweetie, let's go home. " 

The little boy shook his head and hugged his teddy bear even tighter. Yuri could deduce from his actions that he was afraid that she was going to hurt him at some point. 

" Hey, I promise I won't hurt you, alright? Look, I have a teddy bear keychain too. " Yuri waved her housekeys which had Mickey Mouse and Rilakkumma keychains on them. 

His eyes twinkled as he tried to reach out for those keys. 

" If you go home with me, I'll buy you all the toys in the world. Staying here isn't safe, what if people come and take you away? " Yuri caressed his face gently. 

" If you're going with me, take my hand. If not, then push my hand away. " Yuri said softly, she wasn't one to force others against their will.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter