Chapter 10

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Time. 

" Unnie, why haven't you visited for so long? I missed you. " Krystal buried her face even deeper into Jessica's chest, her tears were silently flowing. 

Her sister was back. 

" Sorry, Soojung. You know why I hate coming here. " Jessica sighed and looked at her younger sister sympathetically, it wasn't right for her to leave her baby just like that. 

" I understand. " 

That short answer caused tears to well up in Jessica's eyes. Krystal shouldn't have been a part of this family in the first place. She pitied her younger sister so much. The two girls continued to cuddle on the bed and soon, the younger of the two went to dreamland. 

She only came back because she knew that her parents weren't around until around 8pm. God knows what they were doing. Fancy leaving a teenager in the house all alone. 

Jessica's mind was full of thoughts, she didn't know what to do. If she continued staying at the house with Girls' Generation, life would be best but what about Krystal? 

Yuri, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Taeyeon would be there with her everyday to make sure she was alright and everything. Living in the Jungs' home was hell. She wouldn't feel secured and protected like this. 

" U-Unnie... " Krystal murmured and tightened the hold on Jessica's waist. She hadn't seen her sister for the longest time ever. It finally occurred to Jessica how selfish she was for leaving Krystal. 

Knowing how heartless how her mother could be, she still ran away and took refuge in Yuri's mother. Leaving Krystal behind, the guilt in her heart was overwhelming. 

" I'm sorry, I couldn't be there to see you grow up..... " She held back her tears and kissed Krystal's head gently. Her actions halted when she heard the room door creak open. 

She turned to the door like a deer caught in headlights. 

How could she not have heard the front gate open?

" S-Sooyeon? " It was her mother. Rolling her eyes, she put a finger over her lips and gestured to the sleeping girl on her chest. Jessica slowly lifted the skinny pair of arms and laid the girl onto the bed. 

Pulling the covers over Krystal, she kissed her cheek and made sure her sister was asleep before retreating out of the room. Turning around to face the woman of her nightmares, she bowed and proceeded to go down the stairs before she felt a gentle grip on her wrist. 

" Can we talk, Sooyeon? " Mrs Jung looked straight into her daughter's eyes. 

The daughter she abused; neglected; compared and treated like a punching bag. Mrs Jung was hoping to see at least a bit of love left in those brown orbs, but she was faced back with a cold and blank gaze. 

" Is there anything to be said between us, Mrs Jung? I'm sorry, I have something to attend to right now. " Jessica kept a civil tongue but there was no way she was going to acknowledge this woman anymore. 

Mrs Jung couldn't help but to let the tears that she held back flow down her cheeks. Jessica was shocked but she hid it under her cold posture and aura. 

" Why are you crying? Go to the living room. I'll get some water for you. " The brown-haired girl's heart was melting and she hated herself for being weak but afterall, without this woman, she wouldn't have a life either. 

Looking at her elder daughter leading her down the stairs while they held hands, Mrs Jung felt something that she had never once felt when Jessica was a kid. 

Love. 

She finally realised how much she loved Jessica, but it was too late to take back her actions. The trauma and pressure that the girl had received as a child was too much to handle, she wasn't fit to be her mother at all. 

Feeling weak in her knees, Mrs Jung collapsed onto the couch when Jessica was in the kitchen. She couldn't handle the emotions building inside her, she was such a monster. 

" Here. " Jessica handed the cup of water to her sobbing mother and sat on the single couch with all her things there. She picked up her phone and saw that her members were busy spamming the group. 

**

Monkeys of the Century

 KkabYul:

Guys, how's your day going so far? 

 Hyoraengi:

It balls. I hate going to Jinwoon's house. Makes me wanna barf, gosh. 

 Taengoo:

Yeah, it's honestly disgusting. Look at Hyo's face.

 

 Fany Fany:

Oh my God. 

 Hyoraengi: 

Yah, Kim Taeyeon! You're dead. 

 KkabYul: 

Yah. You can't beat this one. 

 Taengoo:

Oh . Sooyoung's gonna kill you,

Yul. Oh my gosh, literally dying. Hyoyeon's laughing on the floor. 

 Fany Fany: 

I've got the best one.

 KkabYul: 

Oh yeah, Miyoung? Bring it on. 

 Fany Fany: 

Oh I will, Kwon Yuwree. 

 Hyoraengi: 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my. Yuri, your face is the best out of us. I take my hat off to you.

Be right back, need to catch my breath from laughing. 

 Shikshin:

That scared the out of me.

Yul, your skin colour is starting to blend in with that boy. I'm starting to have difficulty identifying you between these two pictures. 

 Ice Princess:

Seobang, you better watch your words. I have the best pictures. 

 KkabYul: 

Shut up, Choi Sooyoung.

Sica, no! 

 Ice Princess: 

Too late, Babe. Who asked you to bully the others? 

 Fany Fany: 

Sica, we all have that photo.

Aigoo, who's the pabo now? 

 Shikshin: 

What's wrong, Sica? Lost your eye? 

**

Jessica pouted and turned off her phone, the girls were always making fun of her. Even when they were all laughing and having fun, she would be the one being mocked all the time.

Looking up, she made eye contact with her mother. She had just realised that Mrs Jung was looking at her all this time. 

" I'll be leaving now. Tell Soojung that her snacks are in the fridge. " Jessica stood up and slung her bag onto her shoulder. She didn't want to leave her sister here but she had no choice. 

" Wait, Sooyeon. Can we please talk for awhile? " Mrs Jung was pleading, she was giving up her pride. Losing her daughter was the price of having so much pride. 

Jessica stopped in her tracks, hesitating. She remembered everything she received as a child and soon, the iron walls around her heart came up and immediately blocked out any sign of warming up. 

" Maybe some other time. Take good care of Soojung. Bye. " With that, she left the house and never once looked back. She heard her mother sobbing and it hurt her heart indeed. 

*

*

*

*

" Hi, Hyoyeon. " The twins were on the couch when a familiar voice boomed through the room. Taeyeon felt her twin's grip tightened against her waist and knew immediately who was at the door.

" Hyoyeon! Taeyeon! " Mrs Kim came running into the house to hug her two favourite nieces. 

" Aunt Suzy! " The two girls leaped to their feet and threw themselves into the older woman's embrace. Their uncle came walking in and he exchanged high-fives with the twins. 

What a pity their son had turned out to be a . 

" Hi girls. How have you two been? " Aunt Suzy led them to the couch once again and she immediately let Hyoyeon lie on her lap, she doted on the younger twin.

" We've been fine, Auntie. How are you and Uncle Soohyun? " Taeyeon asked, playing with the older woman's hair. 

" Well, the final deal between your Appa's company and ours fell through last month. Understandable, though. I mean, it's business afterall. Competition does come pretty strong. " Aunt Suzy said and was now running her fingers through Hyoyeon's blonde hair, the younger girl was already dozing off. 

Mr Kim aka Uncle Soohyun was now sitting on the carpeted floor, fixing his television set. 

" Hyoyeon. " Someone was tapping on her legs. 

That familiar touch. 

Jinwoon. 

" Get off me! " Hyoyeon leaped up and crouched into a ball on the floor, she was going insane. She clutched on her hair and was pulling on it, she couldn't focus. 

" Hyoyeon, come back here. Hyoyeon! " Taeyeon rushed to her twin and bent down beside her, trying to control her actions before she managed to hurt herself. 

" What did you do, Jinwoon? " Aunt Suzy glared and quickly rushed to her niece.

" D-Don't touch me! " Hyoyeon was screaming and pushing away Taeyeon's hands, no one was supposed to touch her anymore. 

No one. 

" Hyoyeon, sweetheart! What's wrong? " Aunt Suzy tried to hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter