Chapter 12

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeng.” Yuri called softly and ran upstairs to the twins' room, checking on Hyoyeon. The blonde was lying in their bed with tearstains on her cheeks, Yuri's heart ached for her friend. “Taengoo, come here.” Yuri stood up and opened her arms for the older girl, she knew Taeyeon wasn't going to be able to hold back her tears and emotions any longer.

She knew it the moment she stepped into the room and saw her expression.

Jessica, Yoona and Jaeyoung were downstairs with the doe-eyed girl having an awkward expression. Yoona wasn't used to being in a public place without Yuri or Sunny. “Yoona-ah, come upstairs. Don't worry.” Jessica held her hand and calmly walked up the stairs. Mr and Mrs Kim were nowhere to be found and Jinwoon, wasn't at home either.

“Noona. I'm hungry.” Jaeyoung pouted at Yoona and stretched out his arms, wanting Yoona to carry him. He was getting used to the new sisters he had and was being more clingy. “Aigoo, we'll go have ice cream later. But we'll keep Yuri-noona company first, okay?” Yoona smiled, picking him up into her arms.

It was no surprise that all of them could lift him up easily, he was pretty small for his age.

“Okay!” Jaeyoung cheered and kissed Yoona's cheek.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, Sica's here. " Yuri informed, running her fingers through Taeyeon's long blonde locks. Jessica looked at Hyoyeon and she immediately rushed towards the sleeping girl. “Oh God, Hyoyeon-ah…” Jessica whispered and caressed Hyoyeon's cheek, her heart ached for her friend so much. She had been through enough in the past and it just had to start again.

“Where's that son of a ?” Jessica asked and earned a smack on the head. She glared at Yuri until she remembered that there was a child in the same room.

“He's upstairs.”

Yuri left the room and stormed up the stairs angrily. Jinwoon was responsible for every single hardship the twins had gone through and he was still trying to interfere in Hyoyeon's life. She was going to teach him a lesson he would never, ever forget.

“Kim Jinwoon, get your out right now.” Yuri banged on his room door and waited outside, taking as many deep breaths as possible. “Yuri-ah.” Mrs Kim opened the door and brought the fuming girl into a tight hug.

“Auntie Suzy! It's been so long, I've missed you.” Yuri pouted and hugged the woman even tighter. “Kwon Yul. Are you still as boyish as before? I remember you always talked about this girl who you saved by the swimming pool when you were younger. Have you found her yet?” Mrs Kim teased, ruffling Yuri's brown hair.

“Nope, still trying. But I have someone else and you definitely know her too. In fact, almost the whole nation does.” Yuri cheekily winked and kissed Mrs Kim's cheeks.

Yuri stopped her antics and walked inside the room, looking for Jinwoon. Mrs Kim sighed and pulled the tanned girl with her, signalling her not go near the room. “Yah, Aunt Suzy…” Yuri whined and tried to walk back in when she felt a strong grip on her ears, it was definitely not Mrs Kim pulling them though.

It was her beloved girlfriend.

“Yul, behave.” Yoona sternly whispered to her stubborn, childish girlfriend and was unaware of Mrs Kim's amazed stares. It wasn't everyday an idol just walks into her house and speaks to her favourite kid in an informal tone. “I-Im Yoona?” Mrs Kim stuttered with a surprised expression and Yoona turned around, finally realizing that she had forgotten about the older woman's presence when she was disciplining her kid-like girlfriend.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Im Yoona.” Yoona bowed politely and stretched her hand out, offering a handshake to the jaw-dropped woman in front of her, “Nice to meet you, Auntie.”

Yuri watched the two ladies and chuckled at their shyness. Yoona was always shy towards strangers and nevertheless, remained polite no matter how shy or awkward she was feeling. Mrs Kim on the other hand, was admiring the idol's beauty and perfect manners therefore lacking the ability to speak in that moment.

“N-Nice to meet you too. Are you two close friends or…?” Mrs Kim gave a teasing look towards the blushing tanned girl and took note of how Yoona looked at Yuri with a shy gaze. “You two must be very close.” Mrs Kim smiled and held both their hands, leading them down the stairs. She needed to find out more about their relationship.

“So Yoona, how's your career moving along?” Mrs Kim asked and handed a cup of tea to Yoona, she had watched a couple of Yoona's dramas and she loved her acting. “I'm on a break right now. I have a few more dramas coming up but I'm not sure which one to pick.” Yoona answered honestly and looked towards Yuri who was playing with Jaeyoung on the floor.

“Tell me about how you guys met. This girl is one crazy YoonAddict, she always begs me to get some posters or anything that has to do with you for her presents.”

Yoona blushed and fanned herself shyly, giggling to herself. Mrs Kim was amused at how the supposed elegant and poised idol was actually nothing but an ordinary girl falling in love. “The same night after my fanmeet, I put on my disguise and decided to go for a walk by myself. I accidentally bumped into a man and he was a drunkard, he wanted to me. Yuri came before he stripped me totally.” Yoona's expression turned downcast and Mrs Kim smacked herself mentally.

“I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up.”

“Don't worry about it. It's already over and that's also how I met Yuri. If that didn't happen, I might not have known of her existence.” Yoona patted Mrs Kim's thigh gently.

Mrs Kim was glad to know that Yoona was fond of Yuri as well, Yuri was a good kid and she had a heart of gold. She never hurt a fly unless the need arose aka Tiffany and Jessica's insane disgust towards insects and bugs.

“I remember the time where Mrs Kwon was so proud of her for saving someone during one of her training sessions at the pool. Luna called Mrs Kwon to tell her exactly what happened.” Mrs Kim giggled and recalled how Yuri's mother was so hyped up at everything.

 

Flashback.

“Suzy! Suzy!”

“What is it, Haejin-ah?” Suzy yawned and rubbed her eyes sleepily, sitting up on the bed. It was 2a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter