Chapter 3

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona had been staying with Yuri for 3 days now and the older girl still had no clue who she was. She felt extremely guilty. Yuri had proven to be someone with pure and true intentions when it came to helping others. 

Even if it was a total stranger. 

Yoona knew her name, but Yuri didn't. 

" Hey, do you wanna do anything? Say, watch a movie? You must be really bored staying at home so much. "  Yuri offered as she held the idol's hand, not knowing that the person she admired was right in front of her. 

" Sure. " 

Both of them picked a horror flick and although Yoona was afraid, it gave her more opportunities to cling to her heroine. 

She couldn't deny that during those 3 short days, some feelings were definitely building up. 

" Yuri, sit next to me. " Yoona whispered and pulled Yuri's hand. 

Time and again, Yoona would hug Yuri tightly, succumbing to her fear. 

She simply adored and loved the way Yuri immediately brought her into a embrace, assuring her. 

It was wonderful. 

" Seobang, are you meeting us for lunch today? I haven't seen you in ages! I miss my best friend. " Jessica whined over the phone as Hyoyeon was laughing her off.

" I can't make it today, Sica-ah. I'm really busy this week. I'm so sorry. Maybe, some other time soon? " Yuri apologised guiltily. 

" Too busy to even go to school? Babe, you're an atrocious liar to be very honest. " The tanned girl could imagine Jessica rolling her eyes on the other side of the line. 

" Aye, I'll be fine. Such a nag some times. See you soon. I love you so much, Sicababy. " Yuri hurriedly put down and turned beside her, hearing a heavenly chuckle. 

" Who was that? " Yoona asked cutely. 

" My best friend, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. " Yuri smiled back, tapping Yoona gently on the nose.

" Y-Yuri, shall we have a talk? J-Just to get to know each other better? I mean I've been staying here for 3 days and you don't know anything much about me. " Yoona shyly bent her head and fiddled with Yuri's fingers. 

" Anything that makes you comfortable. " 

The two got up and made themselves comfortable in Yuri's lounge. Both of them stared at each other and their eyes seemed to be doing all the communication for them.

" My name is Kwon Yuri, I'm 19 this year. I go to Soshi University and I'm captain of the swimming team, ace player of the basketball team. I hope you don't mind me being very honest but I'm biual. " 

" That's perfectly fine. " Yoona smiled reassuringly. 

" I have a clique. Jessica Jung Sooyeon, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Kim Taeyeon and Choi Sooyoung. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are twins. And we are pretty popular. " Yuri rubbed the back of her neck. 

Looking around her room, there were so many gifts and letters from fans. This girl really treasures the people around her to the best of her ability.

" Oh. Jessica and Tiffany are head of the student council. Taeyeon is the captain of the basketball team and Sooyoung is also in thebteam. Hyoyeon, president of the dance club. We've been together since middle school. I've known Jessica since we were in preschool. Her sister and I are used to be quite close as well, haven't seen her in awhile though. " 

Yoona could tell from Yuri's excited tone that she was very proud to have this bunch of girls with her. 

" What about you? Shall we start by you telling me your name? You've been unbelievably secretive about that even though you've been staying with me for almost 3 days. " Yuri asked teasingly and raised her eyebrows. 

" Alright turn around first. " Yuri immediately pouted in protest, batting her eyelashes.

Yoona pouted back and Yuri raised her arms in surrender, she closed her eyes and turned around. 

The younger girl took a deep breath in before removing her wig and spectacles.

" You can turn now, Yuri-ah. " Yoona sat in front of her, awaiting the other girl's reaction.

" N-No way. Since when were you ever here? Is this a dream? Oh God. Im Yoona's in my dream!! " Yuri was hyperventilating, not noticing that it was the same girl the whole time.

" Y-Yuri, calm down. I've been here since 3 days ago. I'm sorry I couldn't reveal my name and myself, I was afraid. " Yoona held the older girl's hands. 

Looking into her eyes, Yuri saw everything but happiness. 

" Okay I'm calm. Hold on, that means...... You were the girl that nearly got that night? " Yuri's eyes widened in shock, her grip around Yoona's wrist tightened as she felt the younger girl tremble slightly.

Yoona nodded and tears started to form in her beautiful doe eyes. 

" Oh my goodness. I should have beaten him to death instead of letting him go so easily. How stupid of me. " Hearing that little mumble made Yoona smile.  

" By any chance, are you one of my beloved YoonAddicts? " Yoona asked, she could finally allow herself to joke around with her heroine. Looking around Yuri's room once again, she finally noticed that her posters were occupying two sides out of 3 walls. 

From Cosmopolitan to InnisFree to High Cut and more. 

" Y-Yeah...... " Yuri rubbed her neck for the nth time today and was surprised when Yoona stopped her by taking her hand, caressing it gently. 

The two shared eye contact once again and let the talking be done by their eyes alone. 

" Thank you for everything you've done for me these few days. I'll ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter