Chapter 11

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Tiffany couldn’t spot Sooyoung anywhere around, she wanted to smack the shikshin senseless. “Sooyoung-ah, what's taking you so long? Hurry up, Auntie's gonna smack you!” Tiffany nagged as she was drying herself off in the bathroom. Sooyoung was still in the kitchen, as expected. 

They had originally planned to go on Friday but it looked like Choi Family couldn't wait much longer because Mrs Choi had called Sooyoung at the break of dawn this morning, demanding to see them at 9am. It was already 8.30 and they had barely made it 3/4 of the journey. 

“A woman's got to eat, Hon. Loosen up.” Sooyoung shouted back and continued eating her spicy rice cakes happily. Tiffany came out in her bath towel covering her body with her arms akimbo, glaring at the taller girl, ”What did you just say?”

The shikshin turned around and her jaw dropped, rice cakes were falling from it. She was looking at Tiffany who had her curves shown through the towel wrapped around her body. 

y. 

“Choi Sooyoung! Stop being such a ert.” Tiffany smacked her head and ran back into the room, hiding her blushing cheeks. In their many years of friendship, she never knew Sooyoung liked girls as well. 

*

After taking ages to get ready, the two girls were finally on their way to the Choi's house. The awkward silence in the car was killing Tiffany, she hated it when it was so quiet. 

Tiffany held Sooyoung's free hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, “Hey, why are you so quiet?” Their eyes made contact and Sooyoung could feel her face heating up. “I'm sorry for checking you out. It wasn't my intention though. You just looked so damn hot…” Sooyoung's last few words got softer and softer but with Tiffany's expert hearing, it was heard. 

“I know.”

Sooyoung looked at the older girl in shock. Afraid that she was going to get hit, she hurriedly brought her arms up and covered her face. “Yah, what are you doing?” Tiffany held her arms and rubbed them comfortingly. “Aren't you going to smack me or something? I just said something indecent.”

“So me being hot is indecent? Is that it?” Tiffany pretended to be angry as she turned around and sulked, giggling at Sooyoung's reaction inside. The younger girl was frantic, what she meant was she shouldn't have said something like that. 

‘Aish. Choi Sooyoung, what the heck is wrong with your peabrain?’ She had once again thought it out loud, making it harder for Tiffany to hold her laughter in. 

 

-

 

Yuri looked at her phone terror. She was horrified at what was happening at the Kims' place in Daegu. No one expected Hyoyeon to act up once again and here Taeyeon was begging all of them to go there. 

 

To: KkabYul; Sicachu

Girls, I need your help. Please, Hyoyeon's acting up again! I know Soo and Fany can't make it, I need the both of you right now. Please come as soon as possible. Text me when you're on the way. Bring some clothes and food too... We'll make Hyoyeon's favourite pabtingsoo tonight.

From: Taengoo

 

“Yuri? Sweetheart, what's wrong?” Yoona wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist from behind, leaning her head on the older girl's shoulder and peeked at the message. “Hyoyeon's having trouble again. Do you want to go with me or stay here? I'll be staying for the night.” Yuri asked, looking back at her girlfriend. 

“If I go with you, what about Jaeyoung?” Yoona asked as the couple now turned to look at the little boy sleeping on the bed. Yuri smiled and turned around, placing her hand on the small of Yoona's back. “Shall we bring him along? Except that he'll be sitting in the backseat in the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter