Chapter 15

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona never felt as loved and cherished like she did now.

It was wonderful.

Having 5 more girls fuss over her well-being and safety was adorable. Her heart was satisfied with just Yuri loving her and her cousin as well as manager fuss over her but now with the extra attention, she felt like she belonged to a true family.

“Do you need anything else?” Taeyeon asked nicely, handing Yoona a glass of warm milk. Yoona smiled, “This is fine. Thank you, Taeyeon-unnie...” 

Taeyeon and Yoona talked for a while, everything thrown into the conversation. Friendships, problems and a bit of relationships as well. Yoona was glad that Taeyeon could talk to her so freely like this because Yuri told her Taeyeon wasn't one to open up so easily.

“Well, I hope you find your happiness. Taeyeon-unnie, you deserve it, okay?” Yoona smiled, patting Taeyeon's hand. 

The older girl smiled and bent down, kissing Yoona's forehead. She was going to treat Yoona as one of their own from now on. Yoona had given her ample comfort and their little talk went pretty well. 

“Goodnight, Yoong.”

Jessica and Sooyoung were with Yuri at the police station. Yuri wanted to go because she was going to make sure the was locked up and given his due punishment since it was the second time trying to Yoona. 

“Yah, remind Yuri to make sure to keep Yoona's identity a secret...” Hyoyeon told her twin and Taeyeon took out her phone, sending a message to Jessica.

 

To:  Ice Princess

Sica-ah, remind Yul to keep Yoona's identity a secret. It won't be good to have the news blown out of proportion and have Yoona into the spotlight again.. 

From:  Taengoo

 

Taeyeon always wanted to know why Yuri fell in love with an idol since they were always busy and had to juggle between their career as well as love lives. 

After seeing Yoona and the way she hugged Yuri, she finally understood why. 

“TaeTae, what are you thinking about?” Tiffany asked, joining the older girl at the balcony with two glasses of wine. “Just thinking about how perfect Yoona and Yuri are together. I mean... Ignoring the fact that Yoona's South Korea's top idol and that she might have difficulty handling her relationship and career at the same time, they're honestly one of the best couples ever.” Taeyeon said with a small chuckle. 

Tiffany had some reservations but she wasn't going to say anything until Yuri came to her if needed. If things go well between Yoona and Yuri, then she wouldn't say anything about it. But if their relationship starts going down the hill, then she was going to tell Yuri what she thought.

“Fany, what do you think of Soo?” Taeyeon turned to the American, sending her a curious smile. “She's pretty amazing...” Tiffany admitted shyly, the blush creeping onto her cheeks.

The shorter girl nodded her head meekly. She was going to be the younger girl's guardian angel for now. Seeing Tiffany happy was all she ever wanted.

 

-

 

Yuri was at the police station, helping the police with their investigations. She was required to go back with the officers because she had called the police and found Yoona. The girl was hell bent on sending the to jail after what he tried to do repeatedly. 

“The first time he did it was about... Roughly about a month ago, I can't remember the exact date.”

“Where were you when you heard the screaming?”

“I left my friend's party to go to one of the tailors near my house. I ordered a shirt and it happened to arrive at that time so I happened to be in the vicinity.”

The officer nodded his head and continued typing on his laptop while Jessica and Sooyoung were waiting in the CCTV room with the rest of the officers. The two friends were watching Yuri intently, hoping that girl wouldn't be required to stay for so long since Yoona would be alone in their room.

“I didn't call the police the first time because she didn't want me to. She warned me against doing so but for the fact that it's happened twice, I cannot sit back and do nothing anymore.”

The interrogation went on for a while more before Yuri and the officer stood up, shaking hands. Instructions about keeping Yoona's identity a secret was given out and settled. Jessica and Sooyoung bowed to the rest of them team before leaving the station with Yuri. 

“Yul, is she gonna stay with us from now on?” Sooyoung asked softly, wrapping one arm around Yuri's shoulder. “I'm not sure, I have to ask her about it in case she's uncomfortable. It might be inconvenient for you guys as well.” Yuri muttered albeit sheepishly. 

Jessica shook her head and smiled, holding onto Yuri's arm. She wouldn't mind having Yoona stay with them at all, it might give her more chances to tease Yuri. 

 

 

---

 

 

Saying the night had passed horribly was an understatement. Yoona kept having nightmares during the night, crying and kicking in her sleep. Yuri was too worried to go back to sleep after the first time and the girls couldn't take it as well, taking turns to keep an eye on Yoona. 

“Yul, let me take over...” Sooyoung came in, patting Yuri's shoulder as she saw the tanned girl dozing off. Yuri jumped awake and looked around, sighing in relief when Yoona was still asleep. She turned and smiled tiredly at Sooyoung, getting up to stretch. 

“Thanks, Soo. Are the rest asleep?” 

Sooyoung gave Yuri an assuring hug and ordered the older girl to take a shower to freshen up, “Yeah, they let me sleep the entire night so I'll keep an eye on Yoona now.”

Yuri let the shower pour over her face; she was tired as hell but Yoona made it impossible for her to sleep. No, it wasn't Yoona's fault, not at all. For the fact that Yoona wanted to move back to her own home tonight made it obvious that she didn't want to be a burden. 

“Sooyoung-unnie?”

Yoona sat up slightly, rubbing her sleepy eyes. She too, hadn't gotten a good sleep last night for images of the drunken man trying to rip off her clothes kept appearing in her mind. 

“You're awake, Yoona. How are you feeling?” Sooyoung asked worriedly. 

“Fine, I guess.. I'm sorry you guys have to take care of me…”

Sooyoung felt her own heart hurt at how bad Yoona felt for them but the truth of the matter was, this wasn't Yoona's fault. She didn't plan it and she had nothing to do with the man identified. Blood tests, DNA tests have all been carried out and the two have no blood relations whatsoever. 

Sooyoung held Yoona's hand, squeezing it with a smile, “Don't mention it. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter