Chapter 4

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yuri's POV]

Today was as normal as any other day. The school hallways were packed as usual, not to mention the many fans screaming my name. I've never actually thought about it but I think they're wasting time on us. 

I'm so sorry. Where are my manners? 

I'm Kwon Yuri. Yes, the leader of Girls' Generation and the one everyone calls Oppa. So a few days ago, I saved Im Yoona. Everyone's as well as my idol. Crazy, right?

I actually wanted to skip school today but she insisted that I come back because I've been missing lots of lessons. Damn, I really wanna spend more time with her at home. 

I mean, what the heck? Who gets to have their idol at home with them? To even make friends with them? 

Me. 

Her last words were, " Get your back to school, Yul. We can spend more time together later. " 

Gosh, she's beautiful inside and out....

But her eyes, they display a different emotion. A more painful and heartbreaking one. 

Loneliness.

Oh well, I've missed school for only 3 days and my friends have gotten into so much rubbish.

Oops sorry, only Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. 

I'm aware of everything that's happening. I know someone set Sooyoung up. Sooyoung is a devout Christian and she even goes to church with Fany-Umma. 

Do they honestly think we're stupid enough? 

Gosh, we've all taken basic military training and psychological studies. We even know when a person is lying, guilty or has something to hide. And right now, we're putting it to good use. 

*

*

Yuri was with Jessica and Hyoyeon while Tiffany was with Sooyoung and Taeyeon. They were keeping an eye on the surveillance cameras with Mr Cho and Principal Lee. 

" Hello? Fany? " Yuri picked up her phone and answered. 

" Yul, there's something going on in the chemistry lab. The one on level 3. Don't go all together. You guys need to split up. TaeTae will be joining you soon. " 

" Alright. Hyoyeonie will go there. Ask Taengoo to go there too. " 

" Bye. "

Hyoyeon nodded carefully and headed there as fast as she could. And knowing Hyoyeon, that blonde could push past everyone in the hallway and still make it there in 7 minutes. 

" Seobang, what are we supposed to do now? " Jessica whined and linked her arms with the taller girl as the two stood beside their lockers, there was nothing going on so far.

Yuri was about to answer when she saw something from the corner of her eye. Two figures were tussling until one managed to pull the other into a room. 

" Let's go, Sicababy. " Yuri pulled her best friend with her as she jogged to the desired room. She put her finger on her lips as she gestured the whining girl to keep quiet. 

*

Principal's Office. 

Tiffany smiled as she saw Yuri and Jessica already making their way there. Looks like she didn't have to be on her manager mode today. Yuri was alert enough for once, something she had never seen before. 

" Let's go. " Tiffany took Sooyoung's hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter