Chapter 1

Kwon Yuri vs The World.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kwon Yuri! Get your out of bed right now.” Taeyeon barged into the black pearl's room and climbed on the bed, jumping on it to make Yuri wake up. Kwon Yuri could be a pig when she wanted to. “Hm..... It's still early.” Yuri mumbled and buried her face into Jessica's pillow next to hers. 

This was really interesting. Jessica was already up and ready for school while the usually active girl was still sleeping like a dead log. Was it the end of the world? 

“Everyone's waiting.”

Taeyeon rubbed her chin, thinking of another way to get the lazy idiot up from bed without having to use violence because Jessica would kill her. 

‘Asa! I got it.’

“Oh my God! Im Yoona! You're here!” Taeyeon dramatically shouted and in a few seconds, Yuri was up holding her Mickey Mouse stuffed toy as she ran around the room looking for her idol. 

The dorky kid couldn't help but burst out laughing as she saw the messy-haired Yuri finding for the legendary idol who had 0.0000001% of appearing in their house. Any right-minded clear-minded person would realize that there was no way Im Yoona would be in front of them, waiting for Yuri to wake up so she could give a good morning hug. 

“YOU IDIOT!” Yuri yelled and pounced on the short girl, angrily glaring at Taeyeon. 

There you go everybody, Kwon Yuri. 

 

-

 

          

 

“Kwon Yuri!”

“Jessica, Tiffany!” 

“Oh my God. I think I'm going to faint if they look at me. SOOOOYOUNGGG!!” 

“HYOYEON! TAEYEON!” 

“GIRLS' GENERATION!” 

“YULSIC!!!!!!!!!!! KYA!”

The girls laughed amusingly, they were already used to such an explosive greeting. The greetings this morning seemed to be even more lively and wild, seeing that they just came back from Germany on Saturday.

Kwon Yuri was the leader of the popular clique. You could say that they were the queenkas of the school, but they decided that they didn't want to have a title because they strongly believed that everyone was equal. Their fangirls were overpowering the fanboys day by day and it was surprising, the supposed kingkas of the school were hankering after them as well; kingkas aka Baekhyun, Luhan, Taecyeon, Minho, Jonghyun, Eunhyuk and Siwon. 

Oh well, life isn't always like how it should be. 

“Yuri-ah, why is there a lighted fan board over there?” Hyoyeon asked as she munched on her favourite energy bar.

The only rule for the girls was that fan boards were not allowed. For the fans to keep preparing fan boards with lighted icons were a waste of time and money. They preferred their fans to spend more time on studying and doing useful activities. There was actually no need to spend time and money on the girls. It was such a waste when they could be using it for education purposes.

“Let's go check it out.” Yuri had a confused look and walked towards the glowing fan board which was standing proud and tall in the corner behind the mob. “Excuse me.” Taeyeon flashed her million-dollar grin and the girls in front started to swoon as they quickly moved to the side, admiring the girl's smile. 

Yuri and Tiffany shook their heads before smiling to themselves; Taeyeon had a way with these kids. Jessica maintained her poker face but pouted when she felt a sharp poke in the ribs. She turned to her right and saw the puppy-eyed tanned girl, pleading for a smile.

“Sicababy, can you flash your million dollar smile for me? I miss seeing it a lot, you know.” Yuri huffed and pinched her best friend's cheeks. 

“YULSIC!!”

“YURI, SICA!” 

Jessica glared at the black pearl before turning to the front, beaming her gorgeous smile to the crazy mob in front. They heard a loud thud from the left side and their eyes widened; a fanboy had fainted and fell to the floor. 

“Oh God.” Sooyoung sighed and quickly tended to the boy on the ground. “I need some help over here.” She rolled her eyes at the crowd but turned to Tiffany, pouting like a little child. Tiffany huffed and went beside her, massaging his head gently to ease the blood flow.

Yuri, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon headed to the direction of the fanboard, finding someone on a wheelchair with two other girls standing beside her. One of them had a neck brace while the other a bandaged hand. 

“Excuse me, Miss? Are you okay?” Yuri knelt down and held the girl's bandaged hands carefully. Shocked to find tears streaming down her cheeks, the tanned girl quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter