Chapter 9

Lonely

Chapter 9: Kris's Pov

When I woke up the next morning, the air was cold. I opened my eyes and saw that Chanyeol was gone. I sat up in the bed and looked from left to right. I didn't see him.  But his shoes and jacket were still over the couch, so he couldn't be outside.  Maybe he was in the bathroom or downstairs. Eh...              I laid back down and pulled the covers all over me. It was cold without him being here. In fact, I was freezing. So I got up and went to the bathroom. The door was closed. I tried to open it, it did. I slowly went inside. Oh, I didn't notice the shower going. 

Uh oh...  All I can do is stand there wide eyed because of what I see. I shake my head, and quietly close the door. I went back to the bed and pulled the covers over me. Why didn't he lock the door? I couldn't get back to sleep like this, I couldn't... But all of a sudden, I heard the door open, so I pretended to sleep. I heard him put his clothes away and felt him walk up to me.

"He is so cute when he sleeps,.."  Chanyeol whispered to himself, but, of course I could hear him. I feel him lay beside me. He put his arms around me, as tight as he could without killing me.  I turn so my face to his chest. 

"You're cute when you are ."   I said with a sleepy voice.  "Uh?  You saw me ?"  He asked.  I replied with a hum.  "The door was unlocked,..."  I said as I snuggled closer to him.  Well today we have a day off anyway, So,..

He laughed and got closer to me.  "Hey Kris?"  He asked.  "Yeah?"  "Give me your honest opinion, was I y ?"  He asked.  I looked up at him.  "I don't want to have a relationship like that just yet."  I said to him, but nodded afterwards.  "Ok."  He replied as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you,.."  I said to him drifting back to sleep.  Keeping my head in his chest.  "I love you too,.."  He replied at he rubs my back up and down and kissing my head. 

---------------------------------


I wake up. I notice he is sleeping, I can feel his legs against mine.  He was wearing shorts, and my night clothes are shorts, and a T-shirt, so,.. I look at him.  He has a cute face.  He doesn't know how cute He is when he sleeps.  I look at his lips, they have a smile.  So cute.  I softly peck his bottom lip, because I can't reach the top lip.  His yes flew open.  He looked at me, and smiled.

"Hey..."  He said as he rested his head on his palm.  "Hehe,... hello."  I said trying to cover my blushed cheeks.  But, he grabbed my hands, and kissed them.  He put my hands around his neck.  I play with his hair.  He leans and kisses me.  Deeply.  Almost to the point where,... I can't stop him... His kisses keep getting deeper.  I can feel the love in his lips.

I like kissing him,.. but usually, there is always something stopping us from kissing.  Like Aunt from the other chapter.  Well,... I love his kisses though.  I will kiss him back until someone says to stop.

He kisses my cheeks along to the back of my ear.  Whispering 'I love you's.  He kisses to my jaw line, down to my collar bone.  "Chanyeol,.."  I smiled and laughed.  He kissed my neck back to my lips.  Forcing his way into my mouth. 

He gets a phone call.  Great,... See?  Didn't I tell you?  Well, maybe this time, it was for the best.  Though his kisses are addictive. 

He got done his phone call, and threw his phone on the couch over there, it actually landed on it.  And he went back to kissing me.  "Chanyeol?  What was it about?"  I asked pushing him a little.  "Just that I need to come into work tomorrow,..."  He said with a smile.  "Yeollie,...I am hungry!"  I said.  "Ok.  Lemme fix my Kris something to eat then!"  He said.

He got up, and went to the kitchen.  I sat there watching him cook.  I lay a bit.  Crossing my legs.  "Hey you, come over here."  Chanyeol said with a laughing tone.  I just laid on my stomache on the end of the bed, resting my chin on my palms.  And crossing my legs as they go up and down. 

"Baby?  Come here."  He said as he ran to me.  He went on his knees and looked into my eyes.  "Your meal is ready."  He said to me.  "Feed me."  I commanded. 

He got up, and went to the kitchen.  He grabbed a plate, and came back.  I sat up at the back of the bed.  He sat next to me.  He kisses me. 

He fed me chicken first.  It tasted good.  Kinda like Kyuhyun's chicken, but, less burnt.  Ya know?  He then fed me potatoes and rice.  Not a great combo, but hey.  He fed me mixed vegetables.  It all tasted good.

He laid me back.  "Ah, My cute little Kris."  He said as he my cheek.  I rested my head on his shoulder.  I was just about to fall alseep.  "You're not going to not take a shower today?"  He asked.  Oh yeah!   A shower!  'Cause I have work tomorrow! I look at him.  I got up, and grabbed new pajamas, and went to the bathroom.

I made sure I didn't lock the door.  Just in case he wants to peek!  Hehe.  I hope he doesn't, but, I heard that Aunt is really going on the toilet alot, so, if he needs to go, he can go in here.

I the water and started showering.  I washed my hair, my body.  All the sudden I hear a squeal.  I turn my head.

"AH!"

----------------------- 
To be Continued


hehe.  I like ending in suspense! 

Here is a little in the next chapter! 


"I never knew that!  Why?"

"I'm sorry!"


Just a little bit more suspense!  Hehe.  Come back for the next chapter!