Chapter 6

Lonely

Chapter 6: [Kris's  Pov]

I woke up the next morning, I felt something in my throat. I coughed, oh, I need a drink. I got up, and got to the bathroom. I grabbed a glass, and filled it up with water. I slowly drank.  Ah. That felt better. I felt arms around me. I looked behind me.  Chanyeol. 

"Morning Kris."  He said to me.

"Hi." I replied.  I turned around to face him. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips. 

"Are you ok Kris? You were coughing,..."  He said as he my cheek with his finger. 

"I,... Just needed a drink, that's all,..."  I said to him. He smiled and placed another soft and gentle kiss on my lips. I could feel the burn on my cheeks.  Oh, I hoped he wouldn't notice! He smiled wider. He put his hand on the back of my neck, and kissed me. A long kiss. He then stopped.  "We need to get to work, Kris... We will continue this later."  He laughed. I wanted more kisses. So I grabbed him and started to kiss him. I closed the bathroom door, just in case Aunt would come in the room, she doesn't see us.  He laughed into the kiss. I put him against the wall. He stopped laughing and opened his eyes.  He tried to get away. I didn't let him.

"Hey... We need to go to work. Krissy?  Please?" He said to me. I let him go after I gave him another kiss. "You'll be back tonight,.... right?" I asked. "I'll try." I nodded, and went out of the bathroom. I walked down stairs. I wanted to talk to Aunt. 

"Aunt? Does Chanyeol have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Mmmh.. that I don't know.. he sleeps with so many people at that shop that.... I have no idea." She explained. I walked out of the house. Of course I went outside clothes on. I walked around to the restraunt. I saw someone that I think I had seen before....  "Kris!"  The man called out. "Kris, ok, you need to go home in China. Mom and Dad want you back." He said. "Who are you?"

"I am Jonghyun. I know, I got a call that they wanted you back home..." He said to me. "No." I went into the restaurant. I put on my apron, and went behind the counter.

I washed the dishes and stood at the counter waiting for people to get something here. I took a few orders, but not many. I am still paid the right amount each hour though. I saw Ryeowook and Kyuhyun come in. They sat at the counter.

"Hey Kris! Can we get some wine?"  They asked. 

"Sorry guys, I wish I could, but the bar doesn't open until 10pm." I explained. "Aw... oh!  Apple juice?"  Ryeowook asked. I nodded with a smile. "Here"  I gave them both some apple juice. Kyuhyun gave me some money, I put it in the register. They had fun drinking it together. I wished me and Chanyeol were this romantic to each other....

After a long, nice day at work, it was 10pm. I saw the same two come into the door. They sat down and ordered a large amount of wine. They drank the night away.   

At like 12pm, I walked back home. I drank a little myself.

[Flashback]


'Come on Kris!  You give drinks, have you ever wanted to get them? Drink with us!' Ryeowook suggested. 'Yeah.'  Kyuhyun hiccuped. So I took a bottle. I popped it open and I drank it down. I only had one bottle in two hours. I wasn't a heavy drinker.

[End of Flashback]


Yeah... I wasn't that drunk, but I kinda was at the same time. It only takes five minutes to go to my job, so I won't get charged with DUI. 

I got home, and went to Chanyeol's room. I stumbled in. I saw Chanyeol there reading a book. "Where were you, Krissy?" He asked me. "I was at work."  I walked stupidly to the table and sat down in a chair. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded. He nodded after and gave me his cup of coffee. "Drink this, it will get the wine out of your system faster." He stated. I took a few sips. I only like coffee during the day... But, since Chanyeol was worried, I drank it down.  Although, it did hurt a little. He smiled. "So you were out drinking? I thought you wanted me to come home... "  He asked.

I hiccuped.  "Kyuhyun... and Ryewook... pushed me to drink..."  I explained. He nodded. "You need help to take a shower? Or do you want to take one in the morning after you're done puking?" He asks. I walked to the bed and laid down. "Good night you handsome man..."  I said. "Goodnight... my love."  He kissed my head and put the blanket over me. He turned off the light, and laid down behind me, hugging me. 

[That Morning]


I woke up, oh... what am I feeling? A Head ache? My stomach. Oh. I got up, Chanyeol. What did he say before I went to sleep? Hmm,.... not just good night... but what else?  I have no Idea. I went to the bathroom. I never puked. I grabbed an ice bag, and put it on my head. Chanyeol woke up.

"Hey drunky.  ou ready to go to work in two hours?"  He asked. Two hours? I slept in that late? Ugh. I went to go take a shower. It felt good. Then I put on my good work clothes. I came out, Chanyeol had made some breakfast. We both ate. After, we said our good byes, and went to our work. It was a normal day of work. This time, I didn't get drunk.

Yeah. We came back like every night. We watched a movie and then we took a shower. Not at the same time though. We went to bed, and snuggled. A few kisses.

---To be Continued---