Chapter 15

Lonely

Chapter 15: [Kris's Pov]

My mother looked at me,... She had anger still in her face, but, she relaxed a bit.  "Our son never told us that,... Mr. He."  She said.  "Of course not!  I wanted it to be a suprise!  Once your boy said that he would tell you, And I knew he was at this time, I decided to ring the doorbell!"  Mr. He said.  "Oh!  Spectacular!"  Mother clapped her hands.   I wonder, why is father just sitting there, drinking his coffee, not suprised whatsoever.  "Glad to hear,... now,.. you wouldn't mind if I stay for dinner, do you?  My wife is sick right now, and she needs alot of rest, that is why I am not by her side."  He said while looking down. 

"Of course you can!"  Chanyeol said.  I looked at Chanyeol.  "Mr. Park,...  Maybe you would like to not be a secretary, and go on the  right side of Mr. Wu's office?"  Mr. He said.  "I want him to be my secretary."  I said.  "Sorry,... I forgot to tell you,... Mrs. Xi will be back to do that."  My boss said.  Mrs. Xi, you remember her?  She is that nice elderly woman.  I nodded my head, and Chanyeol whispered in my ear.

"It's fine, ok baby?  I will be beside you,.. and we can text?"
"ok,."


We smile at eachother.  "Please excuse us, we aren't very hungry,.."  Chanyeol said.  My boss nodded.  "Alright, I will see you tomorrow then."  He said as he bowed. 

Chanyeol and I went upstairs.  Once the door closed from my room, we let out a huge sigh.  "I thought our butts would be kicked for sure."  I said.  He grabbed me, and started kissing me.  He walked me, but I fell, I guess on the bed.  "I missed doing this this morning."  He said as he kissed me all over my face.   

We hear a knock on the door.  Chanyeol gets off of me, and helps me up.  "Come in."  Chanyeol said.  The door opened.  Mother.  She closed the door, and walked up to me.  She put her arms loosely around my neck.  So, I put my arms around her waiste.  If No one knew we were mother and son, they would think that we were in love.  "My son,.. I am so sorry for hitting and yelling at you."  She said as she put her head in my chest.  I her hair.

She looked back up at me.  "You don't hate me now, don't you?"  She asked.  I shake my head.  "Always love you, you know what's best for me."  I said as I peck her cheek.  She smiled.  I bent a bit down, and I kissed her on the lips.  I could see in the corner of my eye that Chanyeol had a suprised look on his face.  I get done kissing her, and I hug her.  "Wo ai ni mama."  I said.  "Wo ai ni Yifan."  She said.  "Wo ai ni mama he Yifan."  Chanyeol said.  Mother looked at him.

She laughed.  "And you Chanyeol."  She said as she walked towards him.  "You better make sure he stays safe!  And Cute!"  She said with a smile.  "Don't worry Umma, I will."  He said.  "Umma?"  She asked.  "Mama."  He said instead.  She laughed.  "Ok, you two can go back to kissing, also, there are leftovers in the fridge, if you want to cook them, and eat together,..."  She smiled.  Chanyeol laughed.  "Zai jian Mama."  I said.  She waved, and she left.  I looked at Chanyeol.  He smiled at me. "Saranghae."  He said as he pushed me back on the bed.

"Hey, I am hungry!"  I said as I got up before he went onto me.  I went downstairs.

I went to the fridge.  "Let's see,.... There aren't any leftovers,..."  I said as I closed the fridge door.  Something grabbed me.  "Ah!"  I can't see anything!  It's all black!  Am I in a bag?

Someone threw me somewhere.  I hear a car start to drive.  Someone kidnapped me?


-------------------------- 
To be Continued


Hopefully you liked this chapter, don't worry the end is near! :D  I know, it was a short chapter! But, eh.  There will be coolness in the next chapter, I promise!

Bye bye!