Chapter 7

Lonely

Chapter 7: [Kris's Pov]

I woke up the next morning, I still felt sleepy. Why? I looked at Chanyeol and he was still sleeping. I tapped his cheek. He still wasn't up. I guessed he was still sleepy too? So sleepy he wouldn't wake up? I guessed that could happen.. I mean, I had done that before. 

I'd just stare at the handsome man for a bit. Just until I'd fall asleep. 

Ten minutes went by, I still couldn't fall asleep, but yet, I was tired,... I tapped his cheek again, and he didn't wake up. Hmm... if he doesn't wake up from a tap, he wouldn't wake up from a kiss, right? 

So, I leaned a bit forward, he didn't wake up. I softly and gently kissed his cheek. His eyes opened. Oh, I guess I was wrong. But, hey, the tap was more noticeable then the kiss! Ger! I hate that! 

"Uh?  Oh.. hehe.."  He blushed?
"Why are you blushing?"  I asked.
"You kissed me.." 

He covered his smile with his hand. Wait, is he fangirling? "Chanyeol, that was to wake you up." I said, not trying to be too cold, but not warm. I looked at the clock, nope, just three more hours 'till we needed to leave to our jobs. 

"Kris? Can I ask you something?" He asked. "You just did." I laughed, so did he. "No really." He said with a cute smile. "Sure, go ahead." I said.  "Can I kiss you?" He asked. "Why?" 

He just looked off to the distance, maybe thinking of an answer? I had no idea. All I knew is... I would say 'yes' anyway. Yeah, I liked him, didn't want him to know that though! I wanted it to be a secret as long as I could keep it! 

"Because... your lips look like they want to be kissed." He said with a low voice. "Oh really?" I asked. "Yup." He answered with a smile. I looked at him with a 'really?' face. He nodded. So I looked from my right corner to my left and then nodded.

His smile got bigger. "yeah!" He screamed. He put one hand on my neck, and the other caressed my cheek. He put a gentle, loving, soft kiss on my lips.  It felt amazing. I put my arms around his neck. I played with his hair. His kisses got deeper. 

All of a sudden, outside our door, we hear Aunt talk. 

"You boys get up! We are going to a tea party, I told your bosses that you won't be there today, they are ok with it, and make out later!" Aunt said with a nice voice. 

Wait, how did she know? I guess it was Sungmin that told her? Or are me and Sungmin cousins? Nah. 

"Well, Kris, your lips are tasty.."  He laughed. I felt my cheeks burn. He caressed my cheeks, and pecked my lips. "You can take a shower first, I will be waiting, ok?" He said. I nodded, and looked down as I went to the bathroom. He didn't know how much that made me blush from the inside.

[At the Tea Party]

Chanyeol and I were walking into the building together, because Aunt went before us, and we wanted to sit for a minute. We got into the building and there were alot of elderly women there, no men, just women. Why did Aunt want us to come?

"There are those two cute, young men! They look cute together!" A woman said. I saw Chanyeol with wide eyes, but I blushed as I covered my smile for a second, acting as if I had an itch. 

Aunt directed us to our seats. We sat down. We looked at the nice old women beside us. Of course, Chanyeol and I are on opposite sides of the table.   We look at eachother with a smile. I felt him tap my foot with his. "Excuse me.."  I said as I got up, and headed to the men's bathroom. 

I went inside, I felt someone behind me. I turned around, oh, just Chanyeol. This is a stall bathroom so,...

"Hey,.."  He said with a low voice as he caressed my cheek. "Hi." I said bluntly. He planted a soft, gentle kiss on my lips. I tried to pull away, but he didn't let me. Instead, he put me up against the wall. I tried to push him, dang! Why haven't I been working out lately? Damn my laziness!

"Why are you trying to fight?" He asked. "Because... I want to kiss at home... not in a dirty, smelly bathroom..." I said as I swatted my nose. He looked around, then he nodded "Alright, I understand that" He said as he pecked my lips and then pulled away.  "Plus, they are probably worrying about us."  I said. "You're cute."  He said. I looked at him,...

I just go to a stall, and do what I need to do, then I get out after flushing the toilet.  "C'mon Yeolie."  I said as I opened the bathroom door.  He went out first of course.

We sat back at the table, looking at eachother. We smiled. An elderly woman whispered into my ear,

'That man is so cute isn't he? He looks responsibe. And, you two look good together. When you two get married, am I invited?'

I widened my eyes, I whispered back, 'We aren't together, we are friends,... for now... ok?  And if it does turn out like that, of course you are invited.  Yeah.. he is cute...'

We look at eachother with a evil smirk. Then we burst into laughter for some reason. I had no idea why,... 

After the tea, we were playing a game. The game was, 'How romantic can you be?'  And of course all the women's husbands came out. They took turn by turn. Until they called me and Chanyeol up. Why?

"Since you two don't have a lady, you will be romantic to eachother. Also, you are the last couple. Mrs. Aunt will be the judge. As you see, she doesn't have a husband, or lover right now. So it is fair." A young woman said.

We sat next to eachother. Looking at eachother with a smile. He puts his arm around me. Wait, is this, which of the two? Or is it which couple is the most romantic?  We'll find out I guess.

He poured me some wine that was on the table into a clean glass. He put two straws into it. He brought the glass in between us. He put his mouth on one.  I look at him, and he looked at me and then the straw. 

I felt my cheeks burning... I put my mouth on the other straw. He got closer to me. He held my hand. We finished the glass. He took the glass, and he gave me a little kiss on the lips. Then he pecked them and hugged me.

All the women clapped. "Would anyone say that they should win right away?"  Aunt said. Everyone agreed for us to win.

Chanyeol held my hand. "Thank you." He said. 

We looked at the women, and all the sudden, I saw... my mom? Walking up to me?  I didn't notice her in the group at all!

---To be Continued--- 


Hello people!  I am so sorry for not updating sooner!  I had alot of school/cleaning to do.  Also, I was working on an one-shot story.  Sorry for all the mispellings, I will defenitely re-do the chapters when the story is finished! (E/N: Doing it right now ;D)

I hope you liked this chapter!  I worked hard on it!   And thank you for the Subscribers 500+ Viewers!  And 4 up voters!  Thank you all!