Chapter 5

Lonely

Chapter 5: [Kris's Pov]

I woke up, I had a great night sleep. I looked to my left, Chanyeol. I smiled, and got closer. His eyes opened. "Hey"  He said with a sleepy voice.  I smiled wide.  "Hi.... G-Good morning" I said.

"It's always a good morning now, because I can see your pretty smile every morning." He confessed. I felt my cheeks burning.

He pulled me closer to him, and he placed a small kiss on my lips.  "We will go to Kiss the Radio today, ok? "  He said. I nodded, he pulled me into another kiss. I heard the alarm clock go off, it scared me.  I mean, I was already awake, I forgot about the alarm clock,´. Kissing my crush, wait,... huh?   Anyhow, the alarm clock suddenly goes off!  ERG!  I switchrd it off and there is no alarm.

So, I went to the bathroom,... do I see a shadow behind me?  I looked backwards, Chanyeol.  "Mmh..?"  I looked at him. He put me against the wall. He trapped me. He was kissing me. Is Chanyeol drunk? He kinda was walking as if he was.... He stopped.  "Sorry,..."  He walked out of the bathroom. I felt my lips. I slid down the wall. Are we a couple now? I have no idea,...  I hope we are... 

I got dressed in nice clothes. I came out of the bathroom. He was already dressed. "Hey, You wanna go in my car or yours?"  He asked. "Yours"  I replied. He nodded. He opened the door and walked out, I followed. We said 'good morning' and 'good bye' to Aunt, and we went into the car. 

It took about thirty minutes to get there. We got there. We saw a lot of fans. We waved.  Does Chanyeol have that big of a job?  Hmm,.... We walked in, nice big place. Cameras everywhere though. We got to the room, and sat down in the guest chairs. Ryeowook was looking at Kyuhyun, they were whispering something, I could hear them with my elf like ears.

"Kyuhyun, I like those tight pants on you..."  Ryeowook said.


They texted the rest. Oh boy. Time came to go on air.

"Hello, I am your DJ Kim Ryeowook"  "And I am Lee Sungmin"  "And welcome to Kiss the Radio!" 

"Today's special guest is Chanyeol from EXO! And a friend! What is your name?"  Ryeowook asked.
"My name is Kris, I am in EXO too,"  I said.
"Really? I must have not caught you in there... hmm.."  Ryeowook said.


After the radio show, he drove me to a building. "This is the EXO dorm, I just am in my own house with my Aunt." He explained.  "You can be in, if... you want... you should probably live in the dorm if so."  (See Story about EXO in 2nd Sequel 'Our Little Family' Featuring Tao as the story narrator)

"I don't wanna live there, I want to live with you." I confessed  He looked at me with a smile.

We drove back to his house. When we walked in, Aunt waved. We waved back, and went upstairs. "I'm going to work now.."  He said. "Ok... When do you come back?"  I asked. "No Idea, depends, if a costumer wants to spend the night sleeping."  He explained. I nodded.... Why do I feel jealous?  "Umm... Can I ask you something?" 

"Yeah?" Chanyeol answered. 

"Do you kiss all of your costumers?" I asked. He shook his head. 

He walked closer to me. He whispered in my ear. "I only kiss you, because you aren't a costumer, you are mine." He pecked my lips. He grabbed his coa, and walked out of the room. I froze in place. D-Does that mean... we are a couple? I my lips, then bit my bottom lip. I then felt my lips.  I felt my heart bursting! I fell on the bed. This is the best day of my life! 

I grabbed a book, well, a journal. It had a lock on it.  I taok out my key. I unlocked it, and pressed buttons. It opened. I grabbed my pen.

Dear Diary Journal,

    Today, we woke up, and we kissed! I loved every second of it! We went to Sukira, I met Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun. They are nice people.  We got back home, but he had to go to his job.... But he whispered in my ear, 'I only kiss you, because you aren't a costumer, you are mine.'  I can't believe it! I feel like fanboying!  Though... I wonder, has he kissed any other costumers in the past?  Eh... Whatever!  I just hope.... that... we don't break up! I love him! Love from first sight! Well, I need to go, I will tell you more later.... Bye bye!


I closed my Journal, automaticly locking it completly. I put it back on the bookshelf.  I took out my phone.

'Hey, Luhan? What do you know about Chanyeol? Like, what does he like to eat, drink?'
'Hey Kris, oh he likes anything.'
'Ok.'


I planned on making him some dinner, so, I just wanted to know what he likes, he hasn't ever told me, so.... plus it was my day off.  So I wanted to make something like cake or a pie...

So that is what I did. I made him both a cake, and a pie. I made chicken and rice. And some ramen. Maybe he will be home today, but I could just re-heat the stuff anyhow. 

I got a text that he was coming home. So I prepared the table, really fancy. I even had a vase of roses. Aunt wanted me to have them, since she is just planting more. I put the vase in the middle of the table  A nice red table cloth from China. 

 Kinda like this.  Just with Roses and Wine glasses.


I heard the door open. Yeah!  He is home! I poured some wine in both the glasses. and served really fast. I saw him walk in. He looked at the table, with his jaw dropped. "You did all of this? For me?" He asked. I nodded and  took off his jacket.  "Wow." 


He sat there, eating the food, with the happiest face I had ever seen on him.  "Delicous!"

After that, he went to take a shower, After him I did. We went to sleep. He kissed me, and then I fell asleep.


---To be Continued---


Hello all!  I hope you liked this chapter, and all chapters!  I wish I had a Chinese table cloth.... At least I have the wine glasses, right?  I don't have any wine though,.... eh.  Had to add a little of KyuWook, and Sungmin in thar!  Haha.  Well see you later, and comment!  Please!  I like to hear you guys' thoughts!