Chapter 11

Lonely

Chapter 11: [Kris's Pov]
[Narator] Previously on Lonely.  Kris was taking a shower, when he saw a girl come in.  She explained that she was Chanyeol's girlfriend.  Kris ran away in tears.  He told his boss he would be leaving.  And now, he is on an airplane back to China.

I look in the window, we are now in China.  I see the houses, we are landing.  I put back on my seat belt, I close my bag, and put it on the shelf.  The sudden presure change hurt my ears a bit.  Like a bird, I kept opening my mouth and sorta 'yawning' to get the presure normal.  It worked.  Yeah, I did that to Korea too.  I just hope next meeting is in Thailand instead... Nah, then I would have to learn Thai,..  I almost couldn't learn Korean.....  So, after we landed, people where going out one at a time.  The preginant woman, the elderly, and then, me.  I was the last one to get out.  There wasn't any other 'my age' people on.  So,.. I grabbed my bag, and I went out of the airplane.  I saw my parents waiting for me.  They had a smile. 

I went to them, and hug them.  "Never let my boss tell me go anywhere, I want to stay here in China."  I said to my mother and Father, oops, I used Korean.  "Do what now?"  My mother asked.  I repeated it in Chinese.  Sorry, when you are in Korea for a week, you tend to speak it.  But, I just want to forget about it. Never want to go back there, speak it, or even talk about it outside my mind.  We went into my dad's car, and we drove off.  It took an hour to get home because of red lights, and traffic.  I'm glad we didn't get into an accident.  It was that bad. 

I receive a call, It is Aunt, of course, I'm defenantly going to answer.  That was the best part about Korea.

K:  Hello Aunt!
A:  This is Chanyeol.
K: Why are you calling me on her phone then?
C:  'Cause, I knew you wouldn't answer.  Please don't hang up, I need to say something to you.
K: Fine, what?
C:  I found out,.. My girlfriend, wasn't my girlfriend.  She was just trying to run you out, and, She told Aunt to play along,.. 
K:  Chanyeol.  I'm not going back.

With that, I hung up.  I don't want to go back.  Even if Chanyeol didn't have a girlfriend.  My answer is still the same.  I don't want to go on an airplane, I don't want to be away from my parents again, I don't want to go to Korea!  I ranted.  I don't want to get dumped, I just rather have NO relationship, AT ALL.  I threw my phone into the outside pond.  Oh woops, looks like I will have to get a new one, with a new number.  And, a new Email adress.  The end of the world.

After I got a new phone, I went to my job.  Which, my boss happily brought me to my old office.  I apoligized.  He laughed.  I got my job back, I was making good money.  I can be myself again.  Ugly, but a good, hard worker!  I really missed my job.  I missed my friends here, my boss.  I love here.  I never want to leave, I want to stay here.  I don't care if I can't sleep, I just want to forget about Korea.  Just remember it as a neighbor country.  Just like Taiwan and Japan.  Just there.
I look around.  My old secretary woman.  She is an elderly nice lady, like Aunt...

I scratch my head, and go on my laptop, typing what I need to type. Stamping what I need to stamp, signing stuff,... I just realized,... my old job. It's boring,.. I have work for one hour a day, but I have to stay there six hours,...  What am I going to do for five hours???  I could text Chanyeol,... I mean,... Just because you text to someone doesn't mean you have to be in a relationship, right?

I threw my head back on the chair, I grabbed my phone, and texted Chanyeol. I remembered his Text adress, so.

'Chanyeol?  I am bored, I have no more work to do,.. You want to talk?  Or are you busy?'
'Kris,... Ok.  So,...'
'Chanyeol?  Do you still love me?'
"Of course,... :)'
'I do too,... I just,... I can't go back,...'
'I understand.  Look behind you.'


I looked behind myself, Chanyeol!  I run up to him, and hug him, so very tight.  He hugged me back.  "How?"  I asked as he started to kiss me. "Just know I did."  He said as he kissed me desperatly.  Feeling up and down my back.  All the sudden, the door opened.  I looked, it was my boss.

"I hope I am not intruding anything." He said straightening his jacket.  "No, of c-course not."  I stutter going towards him.  "This is Chanyeol, I helped his Aunt in Korea." Said.  Chanyeol bowed, "Nice to meet you."  "Ah yes, Mr. Park.  You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago."  He said.  "Oh yes, Mr. Wu, Mr. Park will be your new secretary.  Mrs. Xi will be someone else's."  My boss said.  "Alright."

Of course Mrs. Hen Hao Xi was my secretary.  She was the elderly lady.  I will miss her, but, I'm sure she will be visiting alot. So,..  My boss left the room, and Chanyeol looked at me.  "Mr. Wu?  Would you like some green tea with a hinge of Lemon in it?"  Chanyeol said. "Ok!"  I said as I sat at my desk.  He went out of the room.  About three minutes later, he came back inside, and gave me some green tea, with a hinge of Lemon in it. Hehe.  "Xie xie Wu."  I said as I pick up my pen and start to write stuff.  "Bukeqi"  He said to me.  I looked up at him.  He had a cute smile.  "Tell me if you need anything, ok?"  He said. I nodded, and kissed him, and he went out of the room.


[Later on that Day]

I was doing the last bit of work I saved, and I turned off my laptop.  I put it in my bag, and put my pens, pencils, erasers, and stapler in the drawer.   I hear the door open, I look, it is Chanyeol.  "You're shift ends."  He said as he sat on my desk.  "You want to go out?  You probably never gone to REAL Chinese resteraunt."  I suggested. "ok!"

So, Chanyeol and I walk to my favourite Chinese Resteraunt.  "Miss Wen?  May we have some rice?"  I asked. "Sure thing Kris! Oh, who is this?  Your boyfriend?" She asked. "Yes, actually,.. he is from Korea."  I said. "Ah! So cute!"  She hugged and pinched his cheeks. "Xie xie Miss Wen."  He tried to say in Chinese.  "Eheh what did he say?"  She asked me.  I translated for her, and she nodded. "Bukeqi."  She said as she went back to the counter. 

We sat down at the table, and we looked at eachother.  "You know I missed you right?  I got really sad when I heard you went back here."  Chanyeol said holding my hand.  I rest my head on his shoulder.  Since we are on the same side of the table.  "I wonder if my parents will let you live with me..."  I said as he got closer to me.  "We'll find out."  He said as he plays with my fingers.  Our order gets here. "Thank you Miss Wen."  I said "You're welcome."  She said back.  I noticed Chanyeol picked up the chopsticks and brought it to my mouth.  I opened, and he gently put the rice in my mouth.

"I can feed myself,.." I said with a laugh.  He laughed back.  "Let me do it, ok?"  He said as he placed on hand on my thigh.  "Ok."  I said as he kept feeding me.  There was no rice left.  "Aren't you hungry?"  I asked him.  "Nah,.. I ate before work.  But, I could have a bite."  He said as he kissed me. I felt some of the food get out of my mouth.  "Hehe,.. not in public"  I said.  He looked around, "No one is here besides Miss Wen."  He said.  Ok, that's true, it is a slow small place. 

Not too many costumers, but, enough for the resteraunt.  An elderly couple come in every now and then, yep, perfect for here.  It reminded me about the little shop in Korea.  But, Eh.

Chanyeol took my hand, and paid at the counter.  Then, he took me out of the resteraunt.  He looked at me. "Where do you live?"  He asked me.  I giggled, "C'mon !  Try to catch me!"  I said running down  the empty street.  It was more of night, so, no one is usually on this street at this time.  I ran and ran and I stopped in front of a mansion.  I look, and Chanyeol grabbed me.  "Haha!  Caught you!"  He said hugging me. 

"Excuse me?"  My mother said. I look at her.  "Oh yes !  Mama, Is Chanyeol allowed to stay in my room? Please please please??"  I begged.  "Does he have money?"  She asked.  "I have a job here, yes.  Pretty good paying one.  If I need to pay rent." He said. She smiled.  "Wow, you are truly responsible, Kris, What does His room look like in Korea?" She asked me. "2,000,000,000,000x better then mine."  I said bluntly. Her smile grew. "Of course you can stay here!  No rent money necessary!  Just, make sure to clean after yourself, and maybe get my son to clean his room!  Welcome!"  She said with the most nicest attitude I have ever heard.  "Thank you Mrs. Wu!"  He said as he bowed. 

We walked into the house, Father was reading his news paper.  "Father, Mother said Chanyeol is allowed to stay here, but, what is your opinion?"  I asked.  He looked at Chanyeol.  "Are you ?" He asked. "Dad!" I said. "Uhm,... Y-yes."  He said shyly. "Ok, sure, stay here."  He said while laughing.  He went back to reading the news paper.  We both shrugged, and we went upstairs.

We walked into my room. "Holy Cow!" Chanyeol said.  Well, exactly how I left it. Messy.  Clothes everywhere, books too.  My blanket drooping off the side of the bed.  "Sorry."  I said.  "Nah, give me ten minutes, and then, come back."  Chanyeol said.  I kissed his cheek, and went to the bathroom.  Ok, the bathroom was sparkly clean, ok?  I do NOT like a dirty bathroom.  So.

Ten minutes later, Chanyeol said I could come out.  So, I did.  When I did,...

"WOW!"  He made my room looks like brand new.  Like it would be in a magazine!  "You like it?"  He asked. "No, I LOVE IT!" I said as I ran and hug him.  And Kiss him. 

"What is all this noise?"  I hear mother.  She gasped when she saw my room.  "Chanyeol?  You are,...... I will defenantly bless the marriage!  At least someone has good cleaning skills!"  My mother said clapping her hands and walking out.

I look at Chanyeol and shrug.  I jumped on my bed, and he followed.  He kissed me like he hasn't in a year.  "Chanyeol,.... I love you so much,.."  I said as I snuggled closer to him.  "I love you too,.. we need to sleep now, ok?"  He said. I nodded, and got closer.  He is warm.

He chuckled, and kissed my head.  Feeling up and down my back.   "Kris?"  He asked.  I hummed an answer.  "Aunt misses you."  Chanyeol said. "I know,... But,.."  I said as he cut off my sentance.  He kissed me.  "Don't apologize, it's not your fault.  That girl, it's her fault."  He said as he kissed the Goten out of me.  His kisses felt good, deep, loving,... I really love him....


-------------------------------- 

Haha.  I lost a subscriber? :/  Sorry for the horrible story,.. I'll make it end soon,...