Chapter 8

Lonely

Chapter 8: [Kris's Pov]
[Recap]

"Who said they should win?"  Aunt asked.  Everyone agreed.

"Thank you."  Chanyeol said as he held my hand.

All the sudden, I saw my mom wallking up to me.  I didn't even see her in the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Young man, I told you not to go after a boy!"  My mother said as she pulled me by my ear. "What is with you??"  She asked. It felt like my ear was going to pop out. I felt someone grab my arm. I looked, it was Chanyeol.

"Mrs. Kris's mom, please,.. You don't need to do that to him."  He said in a calming tone.  She looked at him, then at me, and let my ear go. 

"What's your name?" She asked calmly.

"Park Chayeol"  He replied with a bow. 

"Why do you like my son?" She asked. 

"I have no idea,.. All I know is, I do..." He said as he pulled me closer to him. 

She nodded. "Be nice to him." She said as she left the building. 

Chanyeol looked at me, I looked at him. He brought me out of the building, and put me in Aunt's car. "I love you too Chanyeol." I blushed. He thumbed my cheek. "Good."  He laughed.  He kissed me on the lips.  He closed the car door, and went into the back. 

I look at him. "I heard the tea party is supposed to be another hour, wanna kiss 'till then?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded. I got out of the car, and went on the other side, then into the back. "I'm here." I said to him. He smirked, I know. 

He started kissing me. A nice, innocent kiss. Nibbling my bottom lip, he put his hand on my neck. He kissed rougher,  pushing his toungue in my mouth,   playing with mine. A hand went on my shoulder. "Chanyeol?"  I asked in between a kiss.  "Yes?"  Can we wait 'till we get h-home to do this?"  I asked. "No." He blankly said as he crashes his lips back on mine. 

We hear a knock on the window. Chanyeol stops kissing me, and looked. It was Aunt. I got away, and unlocked my door, and opened it. "Sorry Aunt.."  I said as I bowed. I went to the passenger's seat, and she went into the driver's. 

"You two.. You should do that at home."  She smiled. "I told him to wait..."  I said playing with my nails. "You're smarter than my nephew, wow.  Well, I don't mind you two being together. But, don't make too much noise."  She smirked. "We are NOT going to do that!  Ok?"  I said.  "Hehe, ok."

We drove back home. Taking the same amount of time it did to go there. Well, we stopped for some bread on the way home.

[The Store]

While Aunt is buying breads, I wanted to buy something for me. Like... Clothes.  So, Chanyeol and I went to the clothing department. I looked at a nice sweater vest.

"Hey, Krissy, How about this?"  He asked as he holds up a tight, black pair of pants.  ???  For him?  Or for me?  "For whom?"  I ask nervously.  "For you, silly."  He laughed.  "Hmm...."  I looked at the size, yeah, ok. One or two sizes smaller than me.  "Alright."  I said as he smirked. 

"I wanna make dinner tonight." Chanyeol said. "Ok." I said as I put shirts, pants, and other clothing in the cart. Chanyeol put his arms around me. "How about some... night clothes?" He asked. I shook my head.  "Nope!  Already got those!"  I said as I ran to the cart. "I think this is enough anyway!" I said to him. 

"Ok." 

We went to the check out, Aunt was already waiting in the car. So, that is another reason why I wanted to get done. 

We were done checking out, and we went to the car. We reached the car, and put the bags in the trunk. I sat in my seat, so did Chanyeol. And then we drove back home. 

[At Home]

I jumped on Chanyeol's bed. He followed. He laid close to me. "You know what Kris?" Chanyeol asked. I hummed a 'what', as I leaned my head against him. "We're together now...."  He said as he played with my hand.

Together?  he last person that said that we were together, broke up with me... The same day that she said she loved me and we were a couple....  I pushed away from him. "No,..."  I got off the bed. "Why not?"  He asked calmly.  And I found my self backed up against the wall. 

"Because... the last person to say what you said dumped me on the same day they said it." I said looking anywhere but him. He grabbed my chin. He pecked it. "Don't worry,... I love you too much to do that."  He said in a low voice as he puts a kiss on my lips. A deep one.

He brought me back to bed, and sat me down.  "Chanyeol?"  I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Can we watch a romantic movie?"  I asked. His smile got wider. "To me, you are the movie, and it already is romantic."  He said as he pecked my neck. "Hehe, really, can we?" I asked with a cute face. "Of course we can." 

He got up and grabbed a movie. He put it in the DVD player and grabbed the remotes. He went to the light switch and turned off all the lights besides the one in the kitchen, still making the room really dark. I got closer to Chanyeol. It was cold in there. I felt his warmth against me as we watched the movie.

When the movie ended, I looked at him. "That was a nice movie." Chanyeol said as he pecked my head. "Hehe,... I love you Yeollie,.." I said as I kissed him. "I love you too... now, we need to get some sleep, ok? Don't forget, wo ai ni, Saranghae!" He said to me. How did he know how to say 'I love you' in Chinese? Well, it was cute when he did.


I fell asleep right away!


--------