Chapter 4

Lonely

Chapter 4:  [Kris's Pov]
I woke up that next morning. I stretched a little. I yawned and looked at Chanyeol.... wow.. he look... great when he is sleeping. I rested my head on my arm, looking at his face. I felt myself getting closer to him. I got a phone call. Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked at the distance we have from each other. He smiled a bit. "You should get that."

I reached out for my phone, still looking at Chanyeol. "Hello? Hey mummy. Yes,... I wanted to stay in Korea... Don't worry, I will visit you. Alright, love you mummy." I hung up. Chanyeol looked at me with a smile. "You still sleepy? You've got time."  He asked. I layed myself back down, very close to him. "I like your ears, they kinda look like an elf's ears."  He said to me. I laughed.  "Yep,... that they do."

He got closer to me. "You... don't mind if I am this close.. do you?" He asked with a smile. 

"Of course not.."  I laughed. He laughed too. My stomach growled. 

"Oh,.. lemme make you something to eat, you stay here, ok?"  I nodded. He went out of the room. I looked around the room again. I layed back down. I stretched all my limbs. He walked through the door as I was.

"I see you like stretching."  He chuckled. I closed my legs, and sat up.  
"Do you like to watch?" I asked, wait.. does he have red cheeks again? 

"Well... I don't really mind ..." He got closer to me. I got closer to him. Our faces closing the gap between us. I felt his breath on my lips.. Chanyeol got a phone call....

"Hello? Oh, yes.... Yes... I will be there right away... alright..... bye." Chanyeol had finished the call. "I am so sorry, I have work to go to... I heard today is your day off though, I'm sorry,... You wait here though, ok? I will be back in two hours." Chanyeol explained. I noded, he leaned down, and is getting closer to my lips with his. His aunt said for him to take out the trash.   Chanyeol rolled his eyes.  ´´"I'm sorry,... I have to go,..." Chanyeol said. He left the room. I ran to the window.
 

Wow, he's fast, he took out the trash, and went into his car. I waved. He waved back, and blew a kiss. I felt as though I was going to melt. I went on my knees, I think I am fanboying.... I felz my heart, it is racing,... Why?  I sat against the wall.  I brought my knees to my chest.  Am I... in love? Is it possible? I looked out the window where his car was supposed to be. I then went and took a book out of Chanyeol's bookshelf. It was a photo album.

I went through it. Chanyeol looked so cute when he was five. I turned a few pages. He looked really handsome when he was in highschool. Who is this girl though? It said that he took her to the prom.. Does... he still like her? Or is she just in the past? I had to ask aunt. I went downstairs.  "Hey aunt? I have a question." I bowed to her.

"What is it, Kris?"  She replied. 

"This girl... I wondered, is she still his girlfriend?  And, what is her name?"  I asked. She laughed. 

"No, she isn't his girlfriend anymore, she's off married to someone else. Her name was Choi Sulli. Married a guy named Minho." She said. I nodded.

That is good, I didn't feel as guilty now. I did believe I am in love. I wanted to kiss him,...?



[Later that Evening]
 

Chanyeol and I were sitting at the table in his room.  We were looking at each other.  Man, he is cuter then I remembered.... "So, How was work?"  I asked him.  "Good, good, how was your day?"  He asked. "It was alright, I went through that album over there."  I replied.  He laughed. He put his hand on mine. We both looked at each other. We smiled. We got closer to eachother. 

I put my arms around his neck. We were just about... *lighting bolt+thunder*.  I got scared, well, really, shocked. I jumped out of my seat by accident. He looked at me.  "I-I have to go to the bathroom." I said to him. He nodded. I ran to the bathroom. Good... didn't soil myself! I washed my hands, and came out of the bathroom. I was walking across the room, when, all the sudden, the power shut down.

I screamed from the shock. I clung onto anything, I noticed, it was Chanyeol. He patted my back, and 'shh'd me. He hugged me, I felt he laid me down, and cuddled with me. "Kris, it'll be ok,.."  He said. I nodded. "Kris,...?"  "Yes?"  "When did you come to Korea?"  He asked me. "The same day I met you."  I answered. "Ah."  He hugged me tighter. "You make me happy, Chanyeol,... thank you." I said  "You're welcome,.. hey, I'ma get a flash light from the nightstand, ok?"  He said.  "ok."

I felt his arms get away from me, I felt cold. I saw a light he was holding. He put it on the bed, that way he didn't have to hold it.  "Hey,... Kris?" He said.  "Yeah?"  He felt my ears. "Pointy." He laughed. I laughed too."You want to go to Sukira tomorrow with me? We can be guests." He suggested. "That is Ryeowook's station, right?" I asked. He hummed 'yes'.  He looked at the time. "Ah, here go to the bathroom, then when you come back, we will go to sleep."

So, I took the light, and went to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do. I came back, and he grabbed another flash light. He went to the bathroom. I opened the covers. I laid inside. He came back, and turned off both lights. "Good night Chanyeol." I felt lips on mine. Ah man, what I have wanted ALL DAY!  He stopped kissing me. He laughed. "Good night, Krissy." 

I felt my lips. I felt like I was fanboying inside!  I my lips. I hoped I'd have a dream about him. We snuggled.
I fell asleep.

---To be Continued--- 
 

Hello yall!  Hope you liked this chapter! 
Bye bye!