Chapter 10

Lonely

Chapter 10: [Kris's Pov]
[Recap]

He laid me back.  "Ah, My cute little Kris."  He said as he my cheek.  I rested my head on his shoulder.  I was just about to fall alseep.  "You're not going to not take a shower today?"  He asked.  Oh yeah!   A shower!  'Cause I have work tomorrow! I look at him.  I got up, and grabbed new pajamas, and went to the bathroom.

I made sure I didn't lock the door.  Just in case he wants to peek!  Hehe.  I hope he doesn't, but, I heard that Aunt is really going on the toilet alot, so, if he needs to go, he can go in here.

I the water and started showering.  I washed my hair, my body.  All the sudden I hear a squeal.  I turn my head.

"AH!"


I looked, it was some girl?  I covered my body, and she ran out of the bathroom.  I quickly turn off the water, and grab my towel.  I dry myself off.  I put on my pajamas, and brushed my hair. 

I got out of my bathroom.  I saw Chanyeol and her talking.

"What are you saying? You love me!  Not him! Who is he anyway!  He can't be your boyfriend!  He is UGLY."  The lady said crossing her arms at a very shocked and scared Chanyeol.

"I am his Boyfriend,.. Who might you be?"  I asked. "I am his girlfriend."  She tapped her foot.  "Oh,... Sorry,.. I never knew that!  Why?"  I asked.  "Because, he had me as a girlfriend three months ago.  I went to Japan because my cousin lives there."  She explained.  "Oh,.. I am so sorry,... "  I said crying as I ran out of the door.  See?  This is why I Never wanted a relationship.  The same day that they told me they loved me,... Something went wrong!  Why did I let myself beleive that it wouldn't be this way?


Aunt looks at me.  "I'm sorry,.. I thought she got a different boyfriend,.. I would've told you..."  Aunt said.  "It's fine."   I smile.  I take my clothes from off the dryer, and change in the bathroom.  "Please, tell Chanyeol,... I am going back to China.  Please tell me when they either get married, or break up."  I said kissing Aunt's cheek.  "Wo ai ni Aunt."  I said as I hugged her.  "Please, take care of yourself, get some sleep?"  She patted my back.  I nodded. 

I waved to her, and I left.  Walking in the streets, while it is thunderstorming.  My parents told me I could leave on the plain anytime.   So, I need no ticket.  But, before I leave, I will stop at a Café.  I want some icecream and coffee. 

So, I actually went to the shop I worked at, because I wanted to tell her too.  So, I went into there, and sat at the counter.

"I am going to China,... I just wanted to eat before I leave."  I said to her.  "Alright,... you can keep the apron."  She said with a smile and hugged me.  I hugged back of course. 

After my little snack, I went out, and waved to all the nice people I have met.  I know now, maybe, I wasn't supposed to stay in Korea.  I was supposed to go to a couple meetings, and back home.  My mom is probably worried about me.  As well as my father.  Shenme shi wo ma?  All I am is a little doll that people treat nicely until they find a better doll.

I walk to the airport.  I am looking around.  Looking at all the characters on the signs.  I sit down in a seat until I am called.

"Kris Wu!  You are on plane 2, B4.  Next to the window."  A pretty flight attendant woman said.  "Thank you."  I bow.  "Would you like anything?"  She asked with a nice smile.  "Can you promise me something?"  I ask.  "ok!"  She said.  "Always, keep that cute smile, and that nice attitude.  And that you will always try to be be happy about your job."  I say.  "Of course!"  She said.  "I might never come back here, but, if I do, I want you to accompany me, when I do."  I said as I hold her hands and bow. "Ok!"

I sat down at my chair.  I look out the window.  Hopefully, I'll never come back to Korea, ever again.  I want to go somewhere else, to have a relationship.  I wave to Korea as we fly in the air.  "Good bye Park Chanyeol."  I whisper. 

I grab my phone, and text my parents, saying I am coming home.  They must be sore at me for not coming earlier.  What was I thinking?  I met him in a cuddle shop, he's slept with alot of people,... Probably has relationships coming out the pot at the end of the rainbow.  Still,.... Atleast,... He didn't curse me out like my ex-girlfriend. 

I just hope that, their relationship will be ok.  I left for them.  That girl was first.  She should be with him, not me.  It was foolish of me.  I smile, only because everyone will be happy now.  The girl will be happy, Aunt will be happy, Chanyeol will be happy,... Everyone.  Even my parents.  Everyone,.... everyone besides me. 

But, I don't care, I can have my own friends,... in my mind.  I'll stay up late, and talk to them, every night.  I'll party with them.  Never get any sleep whatsoever.  And, I will have my old friends here in China.  I don't have to think about the Korean symbols, and what they mean.  I can read Chinese.  I don't have to think as much!  Though,..  I will miss Aunt, she was really the nicest to me.  I loved helping her.  Her jokes, her games, her food. Her. 

I will start my life back in China as before.  I am changing my phone, so Chanyeol wont text me.  I hope, they are happy, I mean it.  Really happy.


---To be Continued---

No Worries!  It's not the end.  See the 'To be Continued'?  That means it will have another chapter!  Hehe. 
DRAMA!
Stay tuned for the next chapter!