Chapter 14

Lonely

Chapter 14: [Kris's Pov]
[Narator] Last chapter on Lonely,  Chanyeol got fired, and so did Kris?

Those words kept ringing in my ear as I fell on my knees on the floor.  Fired?  H-how?  And how is Chanyeol fired?  My mother will never stop talking about it!  She'll disown me!  I lost my honor, I'll have to move somewhere else, my parents will be looked down apon, its my fault!  All mine!  I knew I shouldn't of ever went to Korea.  If I didn't, my parents wouldn't be mad, Chanyeol wouldn't of been fired, and, we would all be happy.  Instead, completely the opposite.

"Pack your thinks, Wu."  He said and he spat on me.  Well, not my face, more like my direction, it went onto the floor.  He huffed, and looked at Chanyeol.  "Now you,"  Although Chanyeol didn't know much Chinese, he still probably got the idea.  My boss went away.  I looked at Chanyeol, who was crying.  "Channie? Are you ok?"  I asked.  "I-I've never been fired before, Kris,... never.  In my entire life.  Why now????? WHY????"  He asked as he grabbed me, and hugged me tight as he cried on my shoulder.    "I,.. I have no idea,... please, don't cry,... Channie,..."

I played with his hair as his crying went down.  "Good boy,.."  I said as I kissed his cheek.  We walked to my office, and I started packing my stuff.  Not their property, like the stapler for excample.  I packed my laptop, and other of my belongings.  Chanyeol didn't really have anything.  His eyes are really red from crying.  "Don't worry baby,.. we'll get through it."  I said as I kissed him.  He nodded, and hugged me.  "I love you Krissie."  He said.  I noticed that he drifted off into sleep.  "I love you too Channie."  I sat him on the couch.

We'll leave soon.....

[When We Got Home- Dinning room]

We sat down at  the table.  Mother was just making dinner.  If she knew, she would already be telling me off, but, it seems neither dad, nor mom knows.  I look at Chanyeol.  He mouthed some Korean.  "Tell them,.."  He said.  I nodded.  I saw mother was sitting down beside me.  "Mothe-"  "Oh!  Chanyeol!  You need some water!"  She said as she got up.  She poured some water into the glass.  And he drank it.  "Thank you Mrs. Wu. "  Chanyeol said as he looked at the table.  And sighed.

"Mother Fa-" "Dinner is ready!" Mother said as she surved us all including dad.  Chanyeol looked at me, and shrugged.  I Mouthed 'Tonight' to Chanyeol.  He nodded. 

We got done eating, and Dad went upstairs to shower.  I helped mother put away the dishes, so did Chanyeol.  "Now, you wanted something?"  Mother said while washing the knives.  "I want father to be here too, so, I shall tell you both tonight, before bedtime."  I said.  "Ok."  She said.  The phone rang.  I looked, it was my boss!  "I'll get it dear."  Mother said.  I grabbed the phone. "No mother,"  I said. 

K:  Hello?
B: I want to speak to Mrs. Wu, please.
K: Why?
B: To tell her about you got fired.
K:  I am telling her tonight.

When I said that, her face lit up.  I guess she didn't here the 'fired'  part. 

B: You better.

And that, my boss hung up.  "Oh, it is work related?  Oh!  I can't  wait!  My son!  Probably got a raise?  Or!  Maybe a higher rank!"  She squealed.  I looked at Chanyeol.  He looked back.  He shrugged.  I sat down beside him.  I whispered in his ear.

"I love you so much."  He looked at me and smiled. 

There is my smile.  I didn't want my Channie to not smile,... He whispered back.  "You're lucky we aren't married,..."  I raised my brow.  He had a very creepy smile on his face.  Hmm,... Married,... what do married peo- Nevermind, I get what he means.  Mother looked at us.  "Is there somthing wrong?"  She asked.  I noticed dad came down stairs.  "Ok, I want to tell you both something..."  I said as I looked at both of them.  They sat down in front of both of us.  "What's up?"  Father asked me.  I looked at Chanyeol.

"We got fired today."  We both said at the same time. 

Their jaws dropped.  Mother, she gave me the deathe glare.  "How could you stand there, helping me with a smile??? YOUNG MAN!"  She slapped me.  Father just sat there, sipping his coffee.  Like he doesn't care.  The doorbell rang.  Mother gave me the death glare, then she put on a happy face as she answered the door. "Ah!  Mr. He!"  Oh no, my boss.  He came in the dinning room, and sat down on the other side of me.  "So, how are you Kris?"  My ex-boss said. 

"Oh yes, And about your son." He said.  "Don't worry, he told us"  Mother said.  "Ok, well, here we are, just sign here."  He said.  Mother grabbed a pin.  Though the writing was actually in Korean.  "I don't speak Korean."  Mother said.  "Oh yes, I am so very sorry, here, why don't you give it to Mr. Park?"  He suggested.  She gave it to Chanyeol.  He read it out loud.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Wu,

      I regret to inform you that Mr. Wu Yifan has been fired from secondary employment.  And Mr. Park Chanyeol Has been fired from the secretary employment.   Mr. Wu and Mr. Park will be upgrading from Silver standered, to Gold.  And ALso, Secondary employment, to first.  The office on the right side of the CEO. 

By Signing this, they both will be assigned to their places at work.  And, each hour, they will earn  $25,000.  Their work will be much needed.  Their will be more fun work than just working for an hour, and sitting there for five hours.  Also, there will be more versions of coffee on the menu, and more donuts.

Please, Mr.  and Mr. Wu, if you want these two young men to be in this level, please Sign here.

X_______________________________________

X_______________________________________

Thank you,
           Mr. He.


---To be Continued--- 


I know, shorter than the last couple ones, but,  I just wanted to throw that in here, so,...

Hope yall liked it.  Sorry if I spelled anything wrongly.  Also, check out the story I am group co-authoring, called 'Kai and the Cheese (A Love Story)'  Hope you like it!  It'll be fun to read.  :) 

Bye bye!