Chapter 1

Lonely

Chapter 1: [Kris's Pov]


So, I walked into the store that I was talking about earlier, and I saw a man.  "What can I do for you?"  He asked me. He was attractive.  I was a bit sleepy, but I know I couldn't get enough sleep. "Mmh,...I need to sleep."  I said, putting my hand on my forehead.  I have a tight band there.  "Alright, I guess I can sleep with you."  He said with a smile.  I look at him.  "How much?"  I asked him.  "10."  He answered.  I grabbed out my wallet, and gave it to him. He put the money in the cash register.  "Follow me."  He said with his smile.  I  walked with him into a room.  A nice, comfy looking bed.  He closes the door. 

"Oh yes, my name is Chanyeol."  He bowed.
"Mine is Kris."  I answered.
"Nice to meet you. "  He smiled.

He laid down on the bed, so did I.  He put his arms around me.  "Good night, Kris."  He said as he cuddled up against me. I fell asleep. I can't believe it!  I actually slept!  Although,... I wish I didn't have to wake up.....

I woke up, I looked at the clock, I have been sleeping for twelve hours.  I only have one more hour 'till my buissness meeting! I poked him.  He woke up.  "Ah now that was a nice sleep... "  He smiled.

I smiled back at him. "I might have to come back here, is that ok?"  I asked. "Of course, your pretty of face doesn't need to be ruined by no sleep."  He answered.  I felt my heart racing.  I bowed, and he did too.  "Come back,... Or else, I will search all over Korea."  He laughed, so did I.  I left the shop, and went to my meeting.  I passed by a mirror and noticed that I look better than before.  I guess it's true what they say. Sleep makes you a beauty. 

I got to the meeting. I sat through the whole thing. I was tired, yet hungry. I wanted to eat first, so I went to a restaurant.  I saw him.  I saw Chanyeol there. I couldn't believe the coincidence. I saw him notice meand walking over to me. 

"Kris? Is that you?"  He asked.
"Yes." I answered.

I can feel the blush on my cheeks, I hope he can't see it. 

"Oh, I don't work tonight, sorry...." 

When I heard that, I felt like I was going to die.  If I don't sleep tonight, I will get ugly as before.  "Well,... you can come over to my hotel?"  I asked.  Why did I ask that?  Now I sound wierd!

"Alright, you want to have dinner with me then?"  He asked me.

I nodded, and sat down with him.  We had a meal, then he paid for it.  He stood up, "So?  Where's your hotel?" he said. "Follow me"  I answered.  He followed me. I walked to my hotel, not too far away from the restaurant. We went to the elevator. We came out of the elevator, and went to my hotel room.  When we got in, well, it was a pretty fancy hotel, his eyes lit up. 

"Wow. This place looks amazing!  How did you get enough money to afford this?"  He asked while still looking around.  "I have a good job."  I answered.  He looked pretty amazed.  He was still looking around. I went to the bathroom to put on pajamas. I came back out.  "So,..." He couldn't think of words?  Eh. I layed down on the bed. He copied me. I turned off the lamplight. I put the covers over us, and we cuddled together. 


----To be Continued----


Honestly,.... I couldn't think of anything more,... I know, I usually make like 1,000 words, but,... I just couldn't think of anything!  Ah!  Where is my imagination??  Well, I promise, I will make the next chapter,.... more then 700 words, how about that?  hehehe Bye bye!

679 words